• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cid's Five Year Plan

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
tumblr_mk5syz2Trx1s66mjco5_250.gif

Since the beginning of his start at PC Cid has always been the sweet, talkative lil' man we all know and love. He set goals to be the greatest member he could, and with great success! Now, five years later, Cid has become a Moderator and a great friend and mentor to many. So, Happy PC Anniversary Ciddy! <3

Congrats on your 5 years and more to come. <3​

also this is late. i sorry. </3

Years
Cid, congrats on 5 years at PC!

You are a very friendly guy who has positive feelings and welcomes the newbies with style, you are a great moderator of New Users / Welcome and PC Battle Server regular who has that awesome Sora profile.

Also, when you were first modded you got watched by yours truly to make sure you didn't slip up, and I'm glad you were an inspiration to me to continue posting in New Users / Welcome, oh and go Squirtles!

tumblr_mk6b4r7OfT1s8mks3o1_500.gif

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Reactions: Cid
Years
Whoaa, I didn't notice your PC anniv was right around the corner! Congrats Cid, and keep on being an awesome person. n~n Hoping you stick around forever and ever! Here, take a Squirtle!

tumblr_m5376ae88T1qm2npdo1_500.gif

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Wow! 5 years is really an accomplishment! :3 Congratulations, Cid! You are a wonderful person and moderator here and I hope you stick around for many more years because you make this place a better place <333

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
Congrats Cid on making your 5 year mark! Even tho we know each other for a very short time, we go together like diamond-wise, if you know what I mean! ;;;;) Just hope we don't dwindle to spades territory tho... That'll be bad! Congrats Cid ::::)

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
Congrats Cid on the Five years of PC!I haven't really know you too long but you seem like a awesome person.Hopefully you'll stay with us with the years to come!

Cid

Years
Crap I am so late. Thanks guys! :D
I was gonna reply to each and every one because I really appreciate what you've said here but you guys probably won't see it anyway, so I'll move on and catch up with other stuff instead.

I still love you all regardless. <333 Thank you thank you thank you.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Congrats Cid! Even though we only really got to know eachother from ...last year(?), you've become an awesome mate! Congrats on five years and may there be many more!

Kiriyuuki Kasuna

<b><i><font color="#979C1F">Insert Purpose of Mean
Years
CIDDDDDDD!!! ZOMG So much congratulations on your PC=versary! You're an amazing person who has great welcomes in the NU/W Forum. I can see you as a Smod later in time lmao xD It's also so thoughtful of you to come to the battle server, you have a up beat personality that helps contribute to the atmosphere :D <3 You're a great battler too who is soo much better than I am lol. :P

Anyway enjoy your wonderful day of what you love to do! <3

Back