• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Digital Network

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
ah crap- my gerocities site is down at the moment- and worse thing was, I gave members of my forum a sneak peak at the fusion vid... :(
I'll upload it to my E.W.W site later tonight.

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
Years
AWESOME!!! *Claps like a 1000times*
I want to ask, what were the settings you put, because mine was very slow and laggy.
* Claps like another 2000 times*
Keep up the good work!!!!

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
I especially liked that second clip. Nice work!

AbareMax

Your Italian Pok?mon Fan!
Years
Very cool! Now, I'm not sure if this has been clarified...but do you keep Umbreon the entire time, or can you use other Pok?mon? That second clip was awesome. I can't even imagine how the finished battle system will look! I have a ton of ideas for you, so let me know if you want them, and I'll PM you.

AbareMax

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
yes maximo is right. :)

Oh AbareMax (or anyone who has ideas) - hit me up with a PM! I'm always open to Ideas.

ok slight update (no screens though) :
I've finished all the demo maps. So its just a matter of me working on the battle system a bit more- hopefully do a trainer battle...
Oh and the pokecenter is coded and works fine. I have a huge feeling that you'll need to go there ALOT!

Maximo v.2

my walking sprites and....
Years
You should be able to pick umbreon or espeon i know it may ruin the story and time but there like equals and im sure girls are gonna wannna pick espeon more (i think) and you should have the choice of boy or girl i may be a boy but i know that should be in it.

Years
Maximo v.2 said:
You should be able to pick umbreon or espeon i know it may ruin the story and time but there like equals and im sure girls are gonna wannna pick espeon more (i think) and you should have the choice of boy or girl i may be a boy but i know that should be in it.
um, maximo? do you see ANY girls here?
cuz me not (but i don't say that espeon is not cool)

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
Years
MatiZ_Master:
I think what you just said was a bit offending to some people, but, it's true, there are a few females over here. But, girls play pokemon games, you know and they might choose Espeon.
Question to Neo-Dragon:
Will you be able to choose genders?

AbareMax

Your Italian Pok?mon Fan!
Years
What the heck? All of you are getting off topic, and don't make any sense.

--On topic--

This game just keeps getting better and better! I seriously can't wait to play it. If you're interested in map makers, or anything like that, just let me know. Making maps is kind of a stress reliever for me...lol...and it's a lot of fun.

AbareMax

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
To everyone lol : I've decided to keep the hero a male only- just cause i'm going to have a girl in silk, and i don't want Digital Network and Silk to be too much alike...
I've got to work on some of the Ideas people have been PMing me, so i'll hopefully give a update in about an hour or so ^_^.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
I'll look forward to the update! I don't see the problem with only having a male character. Nobody complained when they played R/B/Y or when they play most other games with only male lead characters.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
Heres a test screen of a battle i was doing against my custom Rukario (from the 8th pokemon movie/4th generation) .

battleagainstrukario9oe.png

What do u think?

Blizzy

me = Scripter.new("Noob")
Years
nice screen.
but for some reason, i couldn't watch the movies
i can open it, but the quality is bad...
(it's no offence, i guess it's just my version of windows media player,
or the codec is wrong installed)

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
Well, the video was recorded with the demo of Easy Video Capture. The frame rate is quite choppy and the quality isn't too great but it's probably the best free vdeo capture program there is.

Back