• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2013
there is an evo guide a few pages back jrookie there is a link in one of page 127, 127 or 128

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
TM13: Ice Beam is found in Freezday Square.
TM24: Thunderbolt is found in the Dimensional Tower.
And TM35: Flamethrower is in Rainbow Cave (3rd floor).

Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2013
edit wichu posted above!

you will find flamethrower and thunderbolt as you progress through the storyline, just pick up every item. i dont think there is an ice beam tm, there is a blizzard one tho

a little hint, when you get heart scales use wisely...either trade for evo items needed with trades or take to move re leaner

for example

when charme evolves into charizard, it does not learn shadow claw and a couple of others which it should but it can re learn then at the move re learner

in fact every final evolved pokemon can learn new move set moves which it doesnt learn through levelling up at the move re learner

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
By the way, you can also find Heart Scales underground (level 8 mining minigame), and held by wild Luvdisc (found underwater in Breakport City).

Anyway, I've uploaded a new version, fixing a lot of bugs. Most importantly, the screen size bug is fixed, New Game no longer corrupts your previous save, and the Arceus event works properly.
Download Version 1.8

Years
Then i think i got my team done. An All round team without any starter nor legendaries nor pseudo legendry. A Test of True Skill for a Real trainer

Houndoom
Breloom
Starmie
Magnezone (gonna need a trade tho)
Flygon
Porygon-Z

I Still need some help though.
#1 Where to get porygon? I look through the guide but cant find it
#2 I would also like to know the way to obtain Earthquake, Solarbeam and Sunnyday.

Oh by the way wichu, put the link in first page. And thanks a bunch^^

Edit:
By the way, had anyone notice that houndoom,starmie and breloom actually forms a triangle? In this arrangement of H,S,B, Fire<Water<Grass<Fire, but Dark>Psychic>Fighting>Dark. So Technically speaking, if the 3 is used as starter in any game, none is superior to the other. It takes more skill for the trainer to choose their pokemon if There's a match for starter-only-battle
Besides that, breloom can learn rockslide to hit houndoom, houndoom can learn solarbeam to beat starmie, and starmie can learn icebeam to finish off breloom

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Porygon is on Route 18. It's one of the few 'super-rare' Pokémon (with a 1% encounter rate), so it will probably take you forever to find.
Sunny Day is in Terra Cave (first floor). Watch out, as you can only go there once in the whole game. Solarbeam can be bought in Krypton City after beating Arceus. And Earthquake is in the Raptor Shrine.

The 'super-rare' Pokémon (ones that can only be found at a very low encounter rate, and cannot be obtained any other way) are:
Farfetch'd (Route 11)
Kangaskhan (Route 17, Secret Garden and Unknown Forest)
Lapras (Routes 19 and 20; while surfing)
Ditto (Route 18)
Porygon (Route 18)
Feebas (Route 7; fish with the Super Rod)
Kecleon (Route 12)
Absol (Routes 13 and 16, and Ruby Path)
Drifloon (Route 12)
Carnivine (Route 16)

Good luck finding all of those ;)

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
The file I am trying to access is temporarily unavailable. :(
So, if I download this one and run it, will I still be able to continue?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
If you wait a while, or refresh it a few times, it should come back up.

Unfortunately, no... The bug was that OG's custom menu system was done by events. Therefore, when the game is loaded, it continues from where it left off in the event, saving the game again. Selecting New Game has the same effect; however, it corrupts the save file itself, as several global variables such as the player have not been initialised. Put simply, the glitch wiped all your save data :(

It's your choice whether you want to give up on Raptor or start again; a lot of the new content is only accessible after beating the game, so if you want to try it, you'll have to restart (or ask someone if you can have a copy of their save file).

Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2013
caught arceus! damn that fight was type

btw wichu, I suggest making is moves a bit tougher, maybe giving an automatic pp restore to him, I only caught him when his move set ran out of his best moves

I got porygon and absol! will be open to trade with a rhydon with a stone if anyone wants!

those pokemon are super rare, i fled as I couldnt bother catching most of them when i found them..

wichu you sure you can get heart scales from lev 8 of the mining game? im just getting evo stones here

Last edited:

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
Thanks for looking at the ether bug; it's been bugging me since Raptor Final 1.1

Also, I would Like to know if you coded Shiny Pokemon into the game. I came across a Bulbasaur west of Krypton town/city, but its body was green. Any explanation?
Yes, shiny Pokemon are programmed in, and the encounter rate is... the same like in the original games, I think?
I hope you caught that Bulbasaur :)

Yes, shiny Pokemon are programmed in, and the encounter rate is... the same like in the original games, I think?
I hope you caught that Bulbasaur :)
Sadly, I didn't. I either killed it or wasted my pokeballs on it.

Edit:
0-0

That....battle....
Slaughtered....
Ugh!

Got Another quick error for ya;

Exception: undefined method `>' for nil:NilClass
PokeBattle_MoveEffects:4354:in `pbEffect'
PokeBattle_Battler:1398:in `pbProcessNonMultiHitMove'
PokeBattle_Battler:1654:in `pbUseMove'
PokeBattle_Battler:1631:in `loop'
PokeBattle_Battler:1657:in `pbUseMove'
PokeBattle_Battler:1922:in `pbProcessTurn'
PokeBattle_Battler:1921:in `logonerr'
PokeBattle_Battler:1921:in `pbProcessTurn'
PokeBattle_Battle:2764:in `pbAttackPhase'
PokeBattle_Battle:2763:in `each'
PokeBattle_Battle:2763:in `pbAttackPhase'
PokeBattle_Battle:804:in `pbStartBattleCore'
PokeBattle_Battle:803:in `logonerr'
PokeBattle_Battle:803:in `pbStartBattleCore'
PokeBattle_Battle:783:in `loop'
PokeBattle_Battle:812:in `pbStartBattleCore'
PokeBattle_Battle:611:in `pbStartBattle'
PokemonField:205:in `pbWildBattle'
PokemonField:204:in `pbBattleAnimation'
PokemonField:204:in `pbWildBattle'
PokemonField:422:in `pbOnStepTaken'
Game_Player*:591:in `update_old'
Walk/Run:32:in `update'
Scene_Map:96:in `update'
Scene_Map:95:in `loop'
Scene_Map:108:in `update'
Scene_Map:64:in `main'
Scene_Map:61:in `loop'
Scene_Map:68:in `main'
Main:42:in `mainFunction'
Main:25:in `pbCriticalCode'
Main:45:in `mainFunction'
Main:49
Main:48:in `loop'
Main:57

Happened when a Weepinbell used Gastro Acid.

Last edited:

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
Yes i just beat Arcues and am staring my search on how to get into the league, My updated guide will be out after i find them.

Wichu can I add the evolution guide/Pokemon location guide into it so it's easier for everyone to find? If you don't want me to I wont

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Zephyr Gale: Adding loads of new features is likely to introduce at least some bugs, isn't it?
Besides, the latest EX update probably has less bugs than the original Raptor.
caught arceus! damn that fight was type

btw wichu, I suggest making is moves a bit tougher, maybe giving an automatic pp restore to him, I only caught him when his move set ran out of his best moves

I got porygon and absol! will be open to trade with a rhydon with a stone if anyone wants!

those pokemon are super rare, i fled as I couldnt bother catching most of them when i found them..

wichu you sure you can get heart scales from lev 8 of the mining game? im just getting evo stones here

Warning: final battle spoilers ;)
Spoiler:

Level 8 should have a 20% chance to give Fire, Water, Leaf and Thunder Stones, and a 20% chance of a Heart Scale. I'll add a chance to level 7 as well (replacing Macho Brace, which is useless with the removal of EVs).

I'll fix the Gastro Acid bug; looks like I forgot to return a value from its effect. The next release should be tomorrow.

Omn

Moogle King
Years
I didn't catch arceus since it kept saying the masterball didn't work so i am going to catch on the old raptor adn transfer it

Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2013
wichu

Spoiler:

Back