• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Yu-Gi-Oh! Edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
Years
Has any progress happend since I last checked this thread?
The first post hasn't changed much

We're still looking for a tile spriter.
However, we now have a bigger team and more spriters.
Also, I have started drawing drafts of the town by hand while rewatching the Yugioh final season.

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
Years
ha ok (read the profile message and felt bad), Seems as though you have everything planned, posting screens would be nice, just ask for sprites/ tiles you need any, I'm a spriter...I don't wanna be on the team though...just tell me if ya need something important, well goodluck

XaE22

Mapper/Scripter
Years
hey FB why am i still not on the first page as mapper/scripter ... i thought i passed the test O_o
and the 3 legendary dragons could evolve into their real(human) forms
also the sacred beast could be legendaries
you could have a lot of legendaries in this game lol

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
Years
FaintBrushFire

Tamias, Hermos and Critias(sp)
are dragons.
So they should be the 3 Legendary dragons.

Yeah, I know. I was saying their stats/etc. would be like the legendary birds/dogs.

hey FB why am i still not on the first page as mapper/scripter ... i thought i passed the test O_o
and the 3 legendary dragons could evolve into their real(human) forms
also the sacred beast could be legendaries
you could have a lot of legendaries in this game lol

Crap, I'm forgetfull on these matters. You have to bug me if I forget, because it's likely that I will. Sorry, you're up there now.

And that sounds good, them evolving into their human forms. But, they'd do it via "Stone" (I could rename it to the card that turns them into it) etc.
Also, TSB cards / any GX or 5D's cards WILL NOT be in this game. They might be in sequals that I may/may not make.

meh... yu-gi-oh's okay :)

Umm... okay. Thanks?

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
Years
Here's a quick attempt I made on Relinquished. Can I be a spriter?
That is some friggin awesome Relinquished...also I've been somewhat lazy with this whole OW spriting...although I have made headshots (lol) of most of the mains I still need to make their bodies.

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
Years
That is some friggin awesome Relinquished...also I've been somewhat lazy with this whole OW spriting...although I have made headshots (lol) of most of the mains I still need to make their bodies.

Yeah, you have a bit. I know you've made a fair bit of progress and you're busy but I haven't gotten any updates from you recently...

I'm gunna start mapping the towns/citys from the second town+ since we can't map the first town at the moment. Lucario 9 will probably help me although I heard he left PC :\. Even if he has, he'll probably still help as I have his MSN. My other mappers will have tasks too, obviously. Then we can show the maps on the first post, although the beta progress will be very low as you obviously can't start until we can do the first town, which can't be mapped until someone sprites a golden palace. =/

EDIT: We can start! Thanks to Lucario 9 for making us some awesome tiles for this hack! I'm just gunna find out how to insert them and then we can start mapping, and that means we can also start scripting meaning some screenshots and the first beta will be coming real soon!

Last edited:

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 22, 2013
EDIT: We can start! Thanks to Lucario 9 for making us some awesome tiles for this hack! I'm just gunna find out how to insert them and then we can start mapping, and that means we can also start scripting meaning some screenshots and the first beta will be coming real soon!

Thank God! (Coincedently, I have made a thread on Destiny and such - see my sig!) It must be Fate!

I did have a go at the tile spriting...

To be blunt, it sucked.

-.-

But at least Lucario 9 did some. <phew>

I can pretend I never tried to tile sprite in the first place!

^^

All a bad dream.

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
Years
Thank God! (Coincedently, I have made a thread on Destiny and such - see my sig!) It must be Fate!

I did have a go at the tile spriting...

To be blunt, it sucked.

-.-

But at least Lucario 9 did some. <phew>

I can pretend I never tried to tile sprite in the first place!

^^

All a bad dream.

Lol.
Lucario 9's awesome tiles will not be released to the public for fear of ripping. Just so you all know. Lucario's tiles WILL NOT be posted here for anyone to see. If anyone who's on my team has MSN, please add me: [email protected]
We can then discuss the starting of the hack; as the hacks progress is now (omg big number coming up) 1%! :O

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 22, 2013
1%?

Really?

o.O

That's not actually that bad, considering how many maps, scripts, etc there will be.

That's actually quite good!

Hoppyfred's Self-Evaluation

How did I contribute?

By applying to be a spriter, and by trying and failing to tile sprite.

Rating: 3 out of 10

What is the value of my contribution?
Erm...It was thoughtful and, er, generous.

Rating: 1.5 out of 10

Total: 4.5 out of 20

^^ Yay me! Top contributor!

BTW, I've added you on MSN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back