• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Captain Fabio's Photography Gallery

Years

Captain Fabio's Photography Gallery

Well, I have finally gotten around to making this thread, I guess I should talk a bit about my history of photography.

About Me

IMG00023-20110308-1447.jpg

Well, I am a student at The University Of The West Of England, Bristol reading in Games Technology. I have always had a passion for photography, ever since I had a little disposable camera.
I don't know why I had an interest in it, but something about it made me want to do it more.

I thought about taking Photography at A-Level, but I decided against it, as it was more of a hobby and it wouldn't benefit me in my life.
I have never been to a photography class in my life. I have just done it off my own back, and my interest has driven me to do so.

I am currently using the Nikon D7000. Beautiful camera.

I don't really have a style as such, but I normally photograph nature and cosplayers.

Ok, my gallery.​

My Photography

People Based

Historical Relaxation

Spoiler:

Homeless But Relaxed

Spoiler:

Nature, Landmarks and Japan

End Off The Path

Spoiler:

Mt. Fugi

Spoiler:

Night Light

Spoiler:

Path Way

Spoiler:

House Of The Budda

Spoiler:

The Suspending Bridge

Spoiler:

Golden House

Spoiler:

Sky Of Tranquillity

Spoiler:

Various Framed Pictures

Peaceful Park

Spoiler:

Water Spout

Spoiler:

Arial Ace

Spoiler:

One Way Traffic

Spoiler:

Cabot

Spoiler:

Solitary

Spoiler:

Smoking Kills

Spoiler:

Falling Water

Spoiler:

Weird and Wonderful

Birds without a Feather

Spoiler:

Eye of Beauty

Spoiler:

Please note: I was drunk taking this. I just like it because it is a bit weird.

Fire In His Hands

Spoiler:

Macro

Choice Words

Spoiler:

Rip

Spoiler:

Nature's beauty

Spoiler:

Polen Run

Spoiler:

Pollen Run #2

Spoiler:

Shades of Green

Spoiler:

Water Droplets

Spoiler:

Sparks

Spoiler:

Star

Spoiler:

Flame

Spoiler:

Bubble

Spoiler:

Closing Comments

Well, these are some of my favored pictures in my collection.
Constructive comments and feedback would be wonderful.

Thank you for viewing.
I will be updating when I get a chance to go out for a day, and when it is nice -_______-'
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=187405

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Wow Will these are spectacular! Your nature more so than your various photos.
There are some good ones in various but some are kinda random high quality pics of your friends xD
But i like the in motion ones!
Your pictures of Japan are so beatifull! And you portray the buildings so well in your photos!
I hope to see more :D

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
Your making me choose! The Suspending Bridge was my fav if I had to choose, nothing to improve on for me they are just so awesome

Years
I do like that one.
It hook me a while to get, both, the bridge and the flowers to focus.
One would be in focus, and the other out! XDDD

Thank you again =]

Years
You have an amazing collection of photo's! However, I must say my favorite photo would have to be the Path Way. Though I did found it very intresting viewing your gallery. Im guessing you've organised them by the dates in which their were taken - past to present.

Years
Thank you for that =]
Yes, I do love that picture. The colour is just amazing.

They aren't in any real order.
The first set of people were taken most recently. =]

Years
Oh I just thought if I was to be truefully, I found the first three photo's didnt really had the WOW factor for me. But then, when you progress through out your photo album we start to see you being more creative and experimental with the diffrent types of angles you choose to use. However, this just relates to the human photography sector. But I dont really have much knowledge on photography. Therefore, dont take my word for it. Im most likely talking a load of b.s lol

Though I do agree. I love the mixture of colours you see. Its very neutral. Its the type of photo I would use to re-create using watercolour paints. Actually if you dont mind, I might give it a go. Thats of course if you dont mind? I'll be sure to post it up on here after I've finished drawing it :D and complement you for it hehe

Years
Thanks for the feedback.
I was asked by the model for a certain type of style, which is why they are a lot like that. I love them though.

Yes, feel free. I would love to see the finished product =]

Years
Thank you! Well when I've finished drawing it I'll send you a private message. Anyway, Thanks again. Have a great night. It was nice looking through you collection.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Yaay you named them at last. the Golden House is by far my favourite. The colours are so beautiful!

AaronOnPokemon

"So the story continues!"
Years
I am loving these pictures. I really loved looking at the landscape ones. I use to take pictures a lot. But the only problem was my camera wasn't the best quality and cameras aren't cheap :)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
User is requesting this to be re-opened as opposed to starting a new thread.
Captain Fabio is now permitted to bump the thread and take comments once again.

Years
OK! I AM BACK!

I have been doing lots of random photography pieces over the past year, but I am rather busy currently so I will be uploading them slowly each day!

Uploaded some new ones and taken down some I don't like.

Silver

Kyle
Years
These seem sorta hit or miss. There are some absolutely beautiful pieces, such as Path Way and Golden House. However, the portraits really don't do anything for me, the lighting on the first two is not the greatest and the composition seems awkward.

Just my two cents.

Years
I am not a fan of them anymore. I am gutting out the gallery but thanks for the input!

:::UPDATE:::

Updated with new pictures now. Go wild!

Last edited:
Back