• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
Years
Mild, Rash, Hasty are some of them, but actually I know I made the request and I'm sorry for any trouble you've gone through to look for it, but I take back my request. I wish to just play the game some more and suffer more deaths with my Chikorita.

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
Years
Well allright, but there really isn't any need too. I forgot that you can catch them in the Safari Zone in the 4th gen of Johto, and I'm not too far away from there. That was the big reason to why I'm taking back the trade, but if you insist I keep on it, then I don't mind.
It'd save me from farming for one xD

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
Years
Hmm, those natures don't intrest me, Timid would if it learned more Sp.Atk moves early on, but it doesn't.

I just realized, I didn't save after I beat Bugsy. Oh knows .-.

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
Years
Oh its ok, I was going to retrack the trade anyways. I just wanted one in my main team, and thought you got them late game like you did in Crystal, but that is not the case as I can pick one up at the Safari Zone.

I always remember what the second gen games were like that I forget the changes to the fourth gen remakes such as the Safari Zone's.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Oh its ok, I was going to retrack the trade anyways. I just wanted one in my main team, and thought you got them late game like you did in Crystal, but that is not the case as I can pick one up at the Safari Zone.

I always remember what the second gen games were like that I forget the changes to the fourth gen remakes such as the Safari Zone's.

Well at least you can get one early then.

Back