• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon BlackDeep

Should I add a legendary Fakemon?

• Yes

Votes: 44 53.7%
  • No

Votes: 38 46.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

xGal

Mhm
Years
Pokémon BlackDeep (Beta 1 RELEASED!)

The project has been
canceled due a bug on evolution that may crash the all game. I am working on another hack. It'd be nice if some of you, mods, will close it. Thanks (:

Last edited:

AmazingCharizard

Pokemon Rocket Strike creator
Years
Since nobody has posted yet I will break the ice :)
Team Western sprite does not like it was the villain and you could maybe find a better name for the team since Western sounds quite generic to me.
Why is there a water path when you mentioned above that the region is actually a giant desert?(at least that´s probably something new)
Did you change the protagonist?
Quick question: how long have you been working on this?

~Anbuja

Let's Keep It Simple
Years
In the second screen:
That hoouse should at least be on a platform so it makes sence, that way it is right now it looks like its floating on the water.
Also has tile errors, the bridge should be on the sea tiles not that blue color.

Third screenshots:
That sand tiles were used on some parts wrong, example is the top sea conecting path which clashes on the stairs.
Too empty map, also youve missed the edges of the sea.
Also avoid 1 tile paths, noone likes 1 tile paths.

4,5,6&7th screenshots:
Just plain emptty maps, and tile errors.
Try to fill the maps with trees or more nature.
Or use more houses

5 & 11th screenshot:
Sideway stairs look bad in a gba hack since they're not able to get that angle when walked on them.
Also stepping on the looks strange and bad which you've showed in screenshot 11.

12th screenshot:

I like the attempt youve did to change the BB, but that one isn't anything better then the generic FR ones.
Actually it looks worse.
You should want to try somehting else out, or even add just some simple lines.
Which will be hard now after youve inserted yours.

The storyline:
Sounds to me like R/S/E.

My sugguestions:
If your not that well at mapping you can always hire someone, but since I guess you've inserted these tiles yourself you should try to learn mapping too.
For reference take gamefreak maps, on go to the map rating thread to look at other peoples maps.
Or even read the critism people received there to know what is good to be in a map and what not.
I would try to change the storyline entirely, it sounds to me just like R/S/E.
Also the sprites need better shading, the evil dude doesn't even look evil to me.

And you probably should'nt had post the thread before getting at least some scripts in it.
But you have time to do that too.

Good luck with this hack :)

Anbuja~

Eren Jaeger

Pianoist
Years
Finally a ruby hack, since there's too many FireRed hack on progress..
And the tiles are good, seems like I saw that on burning ruby ~_~
I love the music and all, I think there's not much changed yet. maybe
you should post the thread when some of the scripts were changed.
Mapping, It's good! Well, I'm not that kind of hacker to judge, You're really
really better than me. Good luck!

xGal

Mhm
Years
Guys, beta 1 is here!!! What it Features: Daynight system, new/revamped music, new sprite for trainers. You can go up to the 3rd GYM
, i will add a costum worldmap only on beta 2! Sorry about the thing about lines, important posting That from a galaxy and that's so uncomfortable :(

Years
Youtube codes work like this:

[youtube]PKCsg0eMA10[/youtube]

You just copy the characters after ?v= and before & in the URL.

The tiles are nice, but there are some serious cases of completely empty space in your maps, for example this screenshot:

m1nLvUr.png

...is almost completely empty.

Years
Okay first off, I cannot go anywhere past home town and the boat. In home town somebody says I hear a person screaming down the path. But that path is blocked off. The Man in the lighthouse says nothing. The trees are cut off in some parts.

xGal

Mhm
Years
Okay first off, I cannot go anywhere past home town and the boat. In home town somebody says I hear a person screaming down the path. But that path is blocked off. The Man in the lighthouse says nothing. The trees are cut off in some parts.

Hmm really? I'll fix it quickly! Thanks for information!

Years
My mistake, you can go past further but if you talk to may before you get your pokemon you cannot go anywhere really. Besides the two places I mentioned

Also leaving Caroline cave (something like that) you are on the back of a pokemon (the way it would be if you were to use surf)

Last edited by a moderator:

xGal

Mhm
Years
Also leaving Caroline cave (something like that) you are on the back of a pokemon (the way it would be if you were to use surf)

I know that bug, actually. I don't know how2fix it. Lets talk.on.Pms to avoid spams ;)

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
B8559To.png

Like Spherical Ice said, your maps are very empty, but this screen bugs me.
The term 'stupid' is no doubt replacing a curse word.
I don't think you should add these, espcially to a pokemon game, I'd prefer if it were just

Get out of my way! I want to Pass!

xGal

Mhm
Years
B8559To.png

Like Spherical Ice said, your maps are very empty, but this screen bugs me.
The term 'stupid' is no doubt replacing a curse word.
I don't think you should add these, espcially to a pokemon game, I'd prefer if it were just

Get out of my way! I want to Pass!

About the empty space, I already added some trees and stuff like that.

About the angry guy... I'll try to do something (:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back