• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Dragon Tamer Ed

Formerly DarkParukia
Years
A Smoke Ball! Didn't think of that. I may have to run back and buy one and hope the Island is still there when I get back. If not I'll reset and just kill the blighters. My Lanturn is Lv65 and Zangoose Lv100 so it shouldn't be too much of a problem.

EDIT: Yep, I'll have to stick to my original plan of killing them. I hope I get a male shiny though, as the D/P female Wobbuffet sprite, is just a bit weird. Let's just say that I'm not too keen on lipstick-wearing pokemon.

Last edited:

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
mirage island is a sweet find . even better would be coming away with a shiny XD . gl on that DP :)

I was able to hold onto the camera for a bit longer then expected so Im hoping I find a shiny today so I can take a video of me capturing it (with no cheat devices anywhere in sight >.> )

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Wow, you actually got to Mirage Island? I haven't, at least not yet. I'd like to be one of the few people that actually got a Leichi Berry from Mirage Island.

Still hunting for Latias, but I may power up LG and hunt for Bulbasaur and Latias simultaneously. In all honesty, I don't feel like playing games TOO much right now, I feel anxious, but I don't know why. I'm still going to soft reset though.

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
i have a liechi berry just not from the island and I cannot member where i got it from . I do believe from jirachi bonus disc XD

Dark Steelix Lv X

Final Atomic Buster
Years
Lol shido you should have 5 liechis. The berry fix glitch zigzagoons came with a liechi berry attached :p

I'm still hunting tangela right now. Lol I'm gonna try and find a modest ditto on my emerald and breed with a ralts to get a modest ralts with synchronize., so that I have a better chance of finding a kyogre with modest nature when I sr for it on emerald. Good luck to everyone on their hunts!

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
The Jirachi from the Bonus Disk cannot hold a Leichi Berry. You probably got it from the Zigzagoon at the Berry Download or whatever it was called.

probably I guess . I have two of them XD but never cared much . never been much of a berry user . or grower for that matter >.> .I might grow some in dp since its such a rare berry aparently

Dragon Tamer Ed

Formerly DarkParukia
Years
I know what you mean. I started to use berries only recently, and only in Battle Tower-esque places, so they won't disappear after use. My faves are Lum and Salac, although I also like Liechi. I bought a Salac in XD but that took all my coupons. I'll give it to my shiny Hitmonlee when I get it, as I think he could utilise it well.

Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2007
Hey im new here and i got a shiny spinarak on (gold tha doesn't count i think) but im soft resetting for a Shiny Rayquaza and a Shiny Charmander.

so i hope i can join you guys

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
Hey guys long time no hear. Anyways Ive Decided to postpone my hunt on rayquaza. Instead now Im going to hunt Shiny Growlithe
dpmfsa058.png
. C ya

Edit: I got my Ampharos(shiny Female) back from my friend Ryo cause hes moving back to Japan...

Last edited:

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
tomorrow i'm going to the pokemon center to reserve my copy of either pearl or diamond XD so plenty of sr time on the train ride over there and abck might comeback with a shiny starter or two XP

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Okay, I went out today, and I was soft resetting for Latias quitte a bit. Most of them I caught had special attack up natures, but not ones I wanted. They were Rash, Mild, and Quiet, most of the time. I RARELY got Timid...in fact, I think I only got it twice, at least out of the times I checked. Either this Synchronize thing doesn't work with one-offs, or I'm just unlucky so far.

I hope that it has a Timid nature when it's shiny though. =)

mrplanters

The new meaning of legend
Years
Well i played pokemon again for like 2 hours today but no shinies. I don't know though i have this feeling that i'm bound to catch a shiny today, but so far no luck. I really gave up on anorith after a couple of tries so right now i'm searching for a new target. I restarted on my FR version today so I can't really get a cool shiny in that file.

mrplanters

Years
It seems that my feelings for finding a shiny were right! I found a shiny!!!!!!!! Its a jigglypuff!...........

Unfortunately I didn't catch it.... Anyways I'm currently looking for it again. (don't expect to find it though)

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
Pole vault!!!

Well, darn. :( I wish you did. :P

As for the suspicious gyarados feller and how his Pokemon are all males, I side with the people who think he's suspicious on this one. Because the LG codes I used made only male Pokemon shiny, and they'd all have the Naive nature. He may be hiding that, and remember, even if some of the Pokemon he has aren't from Kanto, he can use pokemon appearence codes to make only certain Pokemon appear. ANY Pokemon to appear.

Anyhoo,
Today was long. We did my grade testing today, or most of it. I haven't gotten nearly the searching done today unlike most other days. Not even near the amount of time I put into it. Whether it was Mr. Peanut's Jiggy or not, I've had my vibes again. And it's about time too; Only 2 weeks to D/P. I need at least another shiny, regardless if it's Charmander, Magnemite or my FR Pokemon before then.
Good luck everyone! Let my "vibes" rub off onto you so you will be glorified and I will have nothing yet again. >_>' That's what's happening maaaaaaan!!!!
-DDD

mrplanters

Years
Pole vault!!!

Well, darn. :( I wish you did. :P

As for the suspicious gyarados feller and how his Pokemon are all males, I side with the people who think he's suspicious on this one. Because the LG codes I used made only male Pokemon shiny, and they'd all have the Naive nature. He may be hiding that, and remember, even if some of the Pokemon he has aren't from Kanto, he can use pokemon appearence codes to make only certain Pokemon appear. ANY Pokemon to appear.

Anyhoo,
Today was long. We did my grade testing today, or most of it. I haven't gotten nearly the searching done today unlike most other days. Not even near the amount of time I put into it. Whether it was Mr. Peanut's Jiggy or not, I've had my vibes again. And it's about time too; Only 2 weeks to D/P. I need at least another shiny, regardless if it's Charmander, Magnemite or my FR Pokemon before then.
Good luck everyone! Let my "vibes" rub off onto you so you will be glorified and I will have nothing yet again. >_>' That's what's happening maaaaaaan!!!!
-DDD

Lol mr. peanuts. Anyways i'm not really that upset, i mean sure i did lose a shiny, but whats the point crying over a piece or game data? Anyways at this point I just really hate jigglypuffs. I never want to see one again, funny though i just caught a normal one two mintues ago.

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
Lol mr. peanuts. Anyways i'm not really that upset, i mean sure i did lose a shiny, but whats the point crying over a piece or game data? Anyways at this point I just really hate jigglypuffs. I never want to see one again, funny though i just caught a normal one two mintues ago.

i wouldnt cry ... id throw the sp :)

mrplanters

Years
i wouldnt cry ... id throw the sp :)

Lol, whatever whats done is done. I have two choices for hunting right now. One would be aerodactyl, and the other is ralts. I'm going to be hatching them from eggs so I think i'm going with ralts because the amount of steps. But i don't know i'd much rather have a shiny aerodactyl than ralts. What do you guys think?

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
Lol, whatever whats done is done. I have two choices for hunting right now. One would be aerodactyl, and the other is ralts. I'm going to be hatching them from eggs so I think i'm going with ralts because the amount of steps. But i don't know i'd much rather have a shiny aerodactyl than ralts. What do you guys think?

hmmmmm can you go after after less cool pokemon so I can get those first ? XP ... um both are great pokemon and even cooler shiny pokemon tho i would prefer to get a female dactl shiny , as with ralts doesnt matter cuz if its male it evolves into gallade and if its female gardivore :) . both are great for battle as well XP . if your just looking for optimum hatch speed ralts is the way to go tho .

Years
well it is true my grandmothers house is lucky lol

i got two new shinys and they are good ones to

too bad it is not shiny suicune llooll

they are cyndaquil and eevee and cyndaquil is naughty and eevee is hasty the funny thing is that it was on my first real allnighter and i got two shinys eevee from lg and cyndaquil from emerald i only did about 20sr for shiny cyndaquil and about 10000sr for shiny eevee well that is two more fire types for me lol

also i will get pictures as soon as i find my disc to reload my camera to my computer

and good luck to everyone else

Back