• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Super Starter Pokémon Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mineox100

Hey.
Years
What type do you think the next Fire-type starter should be?

Here's a whole list XD:
Fire/Dark
Fire/Poison
Fire/Ghost
Fire/Psychic
Fire/Steel

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Man,inactivity for a long time sucks. I didn't even get to meet the new members! As for the topic...

I would like a water psychic type. It could mess up the balance of the starters,so maybe we could have a grass dark? They both take 4 times the damage,so do we need a fire ghost? There is already litwick and so on....Now I'M confused! As for the other topic,fire ghost.

Also,Twiggy,could i evolve my shiny turtle?

Sure, why not?

Time to redo all statistics... hoo boy!

Might as well as add in more members, and I think I can't be bothered to do micromanagement of stuff. Guess I might have to cut the points system in its entirety. Hope that doesn't happen too soon.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Time for a new topic 'cos Fire types are too owchy to hug!

Which starter Pokemon would be nicest to hug & why? c:

I'm thinking Turtwig because it's be all clumpy and stuff around you and it'd be so cool to hug one :D Although some of the fire type ones like Chimchar would be pretty warm and soft so maybe they would actually be nice to hug o3o Although Charmander or Bulbasaur would hurt 'cos fire and poison. D:

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021

Which starter Pokemon would be nicest to hug & why? c:

I'm thinking Turtwig because it's be all clumpy and stuff around you and it'd be so cool to hug one

These stubby legs must do wonders for cuteness and hugging factors :P *glomps Turtwig*

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Well, I would. BUT I really don't want to be lit on fire, so yeah. XD

Last time I checked, Cyndaquil, Quilava, and Typhlosion all can delight their flames, unlike most other Fire types out there. They are probably the most cuddle-able of Fire types!

*glomps Quilava*

As for Oshawott, I tend to think that Tepig is more huggable. The least huggable of the Unova starters would by Snivy, unfortunately. At least Serperior is a bit better, if you don't mind what's essentially a long, long tube.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
No one said Cyndaquil? That is the cutest one to hug! :D

AHHHH LHRGSDHGLSH HOW COULD I FORGET CYNDAQUIL! YES YES YES a thousand times yes! That is most definitely my choice now; incredibllyyyyy cute and warm and cuddly and hngg <3 Although what if it got scared or excited or something and it burst out with fire on its back? ;; It'd be totally worth it.

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021

AHHHH LHRGSDHGLSH HOW COULD I FORGET CYNDAQUIL! YES YES YES a thousand times yes! That is most definitely my choice now; incredibllyyyyy cute and warm and cuddly and hngg <3 Although what if it got scared or excited or something and it burst out with fire on its back? ;; It'd be totally worth it.

I bet the bursting of flames would be something pretty funny to see if he's acting funny xD

He's practically begging to get glomped. xD I love glomping cute things

Flame-Typhlosion

Champion
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2012
How about a new topic? :D

If you were going to die,and the only way to live was pick your least favorite starter,which one would it be?

I would pick chimchar. It's just a fire fighting type with a not so good move pool :/

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
How about a new topic? :D

If you were going to die,and the only way to live was pick your least favorite starter,which one would it be?

I would pick chimchar. It's just a fire fighting type with a not so good move pool :/

I think I would have to make do with a Chimchar, too. But its move pool is probably one of these boring, but effective stuff.

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2013
Can I join?

Name: Drgons90
Starter Pokemon: Snivy and Piplup! <3!!
Why would you like to join the club: Snivy is included in my favorite pokemons(cool smug and leaf tornado). Also I am interested in this point system, it will make this club active.

Edit: About the topic " if you were going to die, and the only way to live was to pick our least favorite starter, which one would it be?"

Forgive me, Torchic. Torchic easily gets owned in Gen III(first leader rock type, no problem if evolved, 4th fire, fire vs fire = boring match. 6th flying type, poor fighting types. 7th Psychic, fighting types hate this too. 8th(hardest leader) water type, such cruel fate for Blaziken. And if emerald, champion is water type, truly hopeless if you plan on sending him in the battle.)

Last edited:

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021

So you're going to erase your saved game with your starter in the save file without trading it out first. Would you hesitate?

mineox100

Hey.
Years
Nah. I erased my save game with a level 96 Torterra and didn't even care. And even if I have to do it again... *opens save file saved to the computer*

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
So you're going to erase your saved game with your starter in the save file without trading it out first. Would you hesitate?
This completely depends on what starter I'd been using and how I'd bonded with it throughout the game. Some starter Pokémon I grow incredibly attached to, for example my darling Servine from Black (I can't bring myself to evolve it ;;), and these kinds of Pokémon I transfer to every new game I start. I have 4 or 5 of these starters saved up from over the games in my current save on Black, so yes, I would hesitate and think very carefully about which Pokémon to save before restarting.

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
Yes, for sure. My bro has a couple Pokemon on his Black file, which he's gonna trade over to me eventually. The Pokes include Empoleon, Sceptile, and an Infernape. There are a lot more that aren't starters, but I don't think its appropriate to list them here. The one time something like this happened it broke my heart when I lost my game with my level 93 Empoleon....

Flame-Typhlosion

Champion
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2012

Yes,i would. It's like throwing away good memories,wouldn't you like to keep them? It also depends if you have a great bond with them. I would trade all my soul silver pokemon,including my starter,to another game. Again, it really depends on the bond you have. I probably wouldn't do the same thing with my infernape.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back