• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What if you were a pokemon trainer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I was wondering what other people would do if they were a Pokemon trainer in real life and they owned actual Pokemon that they could battle with. What region would you start out in? What starter Pokemon would you choose? what Pokemon would you catch? Would you evolve you Pokemon? Please answer these questions when you visit this thread.

arbok

cobra pokemon
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 10, 2013
I think I'd aim to be gym leader for poison types.probely start with Bulbasaur in kanto as they're part poison and aparantly the most friendly of the kanto starters. Catch the same team I used for fire red last time Ekans, Gastly, Nidoran, Zubat, tentacool. I'd do an Ash about evolving them and letting it be their choice when they are ready.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I'd probably become a trainer who starts their journey in either Kanto, Johto or Hoenn. I too would like to become a gym leader but that would be when I'd retire from my travels and settle down in a town. First, I'd probably enter tournaments etc with my Exeggcutor, marowak, Flareon and Scizor. :3

Years
My name is Sarah and I would start in the Unova region and choose a Tepig for my starter Pokemon. I would catch a Snivy, an Oshawott, and a Purrloin and then I would go to the Kanto region and catch a Pikachu and an Ivysuar. I would evolve my Oshawott and my Snivy.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Gonna kick this over to Pokemon Voting Polls. :)

Years
I would DESTROY EVERYTHING with my Hydreigon like a true dark lord. Guess I would start out in the UK, have Snivy as my starter, catch loads of Dark and Dragon types and of course I would evolve them.

smurf

Veteran Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
i would be a trainer and collector i would try to become a elite 4 member that would be my goal

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
My hometown would be somewhere in South Carolina. My starter Pokemon would be created by replicating the Mew gene-splicing experiment and of course, would be Mewtwo. I'd capture a variety of different Pokemon, and obviously, I would evolve them (Who wouldn't?) I'd use them to gain fame, fortune, and eventually political power on my journey of world domination. Breaking trainer tradition, I'd also be sure I brought along a firearm or two just for protection, or if things go south.

Years
I would start in johto and be a trainer, i would catch a swinub, scyther, bagon, squirtle, darumaka and a riolu, of course i would have to go to different regions to achieve this and i would let them evolve when they want.

aperso

Please feel free to VM random fruit types.
Years
What region would you start out in?
Sinnoh

What starter Pokemon would you choose?
Turtwig

What Pokemon would you catch?
Any type that would help. But, all of them because I don't want to be Pokéist.

Would you evolve you Pokemon?
Yes I will. After all I have to complete a Pokédex. Not to forget the saying is "Gotta catch 'em all!" and Evolving is catching them all.

Ghiaccio

Ace Trainer
Years
Well, I'd start off in sinnoh (or if we're talking about real life places, it would be in Georgia) with a Piplup definitely, then go around each region catching the 6 Pokemon i liked using the most through all my playthroughs of the every region, and have a cool group of Pokemon to choose from, then I'd try and end up being an all around (as in type) gym leader somewhere, that'd be cool

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Oct 4, 2013
I would start in the (Region of X and Y) and my starter would be Chespin. Then I would get a Pichu named Sparx (because Pichu are awesome)

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
I'd probably start in Sinnoh with a Turtwig and strive to open a high-level Ground type gym where I get to abuse Sand Stream. Everything I'd have would be evolved except for a Wooper that would act as the mascot.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I would train to become a Pokemon doctor or Pokémon Connoisseur - I'm inspired by Cilan. I would be perfectly at home in Unova. My home town would be in Undella Town, and get a chance to ride across the Marine Tube anytime to visit Humialu City.

At the start of the journey, I would start off with Oshawott, and slowly raise it to Dewott, as a gift, I'll give it a everstone. Along the way I would love to catch, or befriend a Patrat, Purrloin, Emolga, and hopefully Mienfoo. They are some of my top 10 favorite Pokemon.

As for evolving, I think best to let the Pokemon decide.

Last edited:

RPX

seclusion
Years
  • Seen Mar 7, 2013
I'd be a trainer in Hoenn, in either Rustboro, Slateport or Lilycove. Treecko would be my starter. Evolution would be amazing, but I think that it would be best to let the Pokemon decide. I'd love to be a part-time coordinator or something, but I'm probably too shy for the part. xD;

If not, I would start with a Rayquaza and make it devour my enemies.

KriegStein

Nuclear Reactor
Years
I would start in kanto or hoenn. My starter would be Squirtle or Treecko. I would start collecting my favourite pokemons. I would also evolve them. And in time I would perfect my pokemon. Then I might try to be a gym leader. If not then Elite Four. I would train my pokemon to perfection. After that I would start thinking new ways to explore the world etc. Also I might join some team.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
I'd be a Kanto trainer, choosing Charmander as my starter. Johto I'd choose Cyndaquil, Hoenn Treecko, Sinnoh Chimchar and Unova...Oshawott. My dream is to collect badges all over the world and become each region's champion by defeating every elite four and winning every league.

Arcturus.

Chews nails and spits napalm
Years
Aside from being the happiest person in the world, I would probably just start as a simple trainer in the Kanto region, receive my precious Bulbasaur from Profressor Oak, and just start my amazing, Pokemon journey. Then, once I become the Champion of the Indigo League, I would probably move on to Hoenn, then Sinnoh and so on. If only I was a trainer...

Mr. Whiscash

Unegged Hatch
Years
  • Seen May 8, 2016
I couldn't see myself actually going on the journey if I could raise Pokemon for real. I'd probably just keep some as pets, though my favorite Pokemon wouldn't really make for a practical pet irl.
(it's Qwilfish)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back