• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friendship is Magic ~ The My Little Pony Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

KriegStein

Nuclear Reactor
Years
Happy (late) Derpy Day! Anyone else had muffins yet?

Anyways, found this bit on Equestria Daily: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_fpmuyN6jto It gets bit dirty, sorry, but the overall message is hilarious and true. Makes me rethink how to approach friends about ponies, maybe we are going about it too forceful... ^_^;

Hahaha! :D My sides hurt... I tried to imagine what it would be like if their would be Celestias Witnesses(...how ever the plural ends) walking door to door asking if people would "recocgnize Celestia as their sole ruler and saviour".(or something) :D:D:D

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
The Crystal Heart Spell is a pony book with an expected launch of April, but people that visit Scholastic bookfairs can pick it up a bit early (usually an elementary school thing). The big thing here is the actual content. While I can't check it here in front of me, the submitter (Sergio) is saying that it is a direct followup to the season finale, though the cover doesn't really hint at that. The expanded synopsis on the back gives a bit of added information:

A royal event has turned Twilight Sparkle's life upside down. To learn how to handle her new status, Twilight goes to Princess Cadance for some guidance. The princess shares her own story about how she came to rule the Crystal Empire and a magic spell that helped her follow her heart. Inspired by Princess Cadance, Twilight Sparkle sets off on a quest for the Crystal Heart Spell!

Capture.JPG

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
The wait for s4 is already killing me... x,x ...ugh...
Also, the spin-off is really really meh for me. =/

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
I think imma die before S4 comes out. Meanwhile, as Yuki said might try watching the spin-off(in private) and the Double Rainboom.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
Hello everyone! Well, I'm slowly getting my way back into PokéCommunity, and rejoining this club is a good way to stay on that trend. So to introduce myself, I'm Jessica aka Alakazam17, and I became a Pegasis because of a friend of mine directed me to the first post of a previous MLP club on PC. There was a link to the first episode, I watched it, and the rest is history. ^^

As for my favourite pony, it is definitely Rarity, though Twilight Sparkle is a close second(and Fluttershy a close third, *sweatdrop*). Rarity's overdramatizing of things always makes me laugh, and I feel like she's a lot like me for the most part. Though I also share some qualities with my aforementioned #2 and #3 favourites.

About season three, some of the episodes weren't all that great in my opinion, but nonetheless I did enjoy quite a bit of them, especially the finale. And now I can't wait for season four to begin! I'm also interested in seeing the new spinoff series, which I knew nothing about before reading the latest posts in this here group. Perhaps this club, like the previous one I was a part of, will be the reason for making me a Pegasis all over again! :D

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Forgot that Double Rainboom is coming out. xD I'm still waiting for the episode because I excite about that. Yeah, (in private) all the human versions on the mane six don't exactly look human. And Rarity just looks sickly. Her skin is very, very pale.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Greetings, and welcome back! I personally find Rainbow to be my favorite of the Mane 6.
I bet you can't guess who my true favorite is!
However, silly puns aside, it's good to have you back.

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
Now, that's so ridiculous. I thought he would remain a dragon in the episode...

I agree! Ridiculous indeed and hello again, MLP group. Forgive me, I'm a bit tardy with my inactive state going on a year, but yes. Hello again, this time... I'm more active now. So yup. [I was a member of the older MLP club, I guess it restarted?]

Anywhy... the Equestria Girls spin-off.... eeehhh... not a good looking thing in my opinion.

And if the group mod needs info, here:

Name: Yoshi-San / Spectra
Favorite Ponies: Twilight Sparkle and Nightmare Moon
Favorite Season: S1
Brony time?: Been a brony since the S1 launch. Have watched all of G1 and G2.

Last edited:

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years
So, I am now in vacation and planning to watch S3 now... Okay, I know, I'm too late but yeah... ~.~

Oh and Spike being a dog... Now I've seen everything... o.o

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Do you guys think Spike will be a talking dog in Equestria Girls? How will this affect the other pets from the Mane Six for the spin-off?

Trainer_Deadpool

Can I touch yer chimichanga?
Years
Hello little bronies. I wanna be memeber of this exclusive of this club.

Username: Trainer_Deadpool
Favourite pony: Pinkie Pie

Additional information: Well I have a friend brony when he uploaded images about ponies I didn't know why, so I asked him WTH whit this ponies they are weird XD. I watched the first episode and I love it, was awesome and that momment a I knew I was a brony

Pinkie Pie is my favorite pony because she reminds me Deadpool, she is funny and always happy, trying to make smile t everyone .

(Sorry for my poor english but isn't my native language)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back