• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen THE FIRST LVL 100 POKEMON !!!!!!!!

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
My first level one-hundred was Blaziken in Ruby, as it was the only Pokémon that I bothered training before completing the storyline. This Pokémon was able to defeat the champion and Elite Four all by itself, but needed some help of a few recovery items like Full Restore, Ice Heal, Paralyze Heal, etc. This Pokémon had great Attack stat, and since it had an Adamant nature, it was even better. With its Attack, it was able to take good advantage of all physical-based moves that it had access to, such as Rock Slide, Sky Uppercut, Blaze Kick, ThunderPunch, and so on. Thanks to this Pokémon, I was able to defeat many of my friends as well when we were battling against each other. (: Post-game, though, Metagross was probably my first level one-hundred. Either that, or maybe it was Gardevoir. I just don't really remember; sorry.

Blaziken was also my first LVL 100 only in Ruby. (Not in the whole GEN 3) And yeah it become strong. Metagross ? Great steel type.

I'd only managed to level up 2 Pokemon to level 100 back on FireRed, neither of which were actually mine to begin with. The two were Charizard and Blastoise (I picked Bulbasaur on my main FireRed save), and both of them were at least level 50 when I got a hold of them.

The closest I can remember levelling one of my own Pokemon to 100 was on Sapphire, and it was my Wailord. I can't remember exactly what level I caught it at in the wild, but by the time I transferred it over to my HeartGold, it was at level 87 or so.

Wailord is great strong Pokemon. And with a lvl 100 its enough to beat some of the E4.

My first Level 100 Pokemon was Charizard in Firered, since I was an idiot when I first played the game and apparently leveling my Pokemon equally was a foreign concept to me xD I used it for defeating pretty much everything, though the only real good thing about the Charizard was it's high level. I think it's moves were Blast Burn, Focus Punch, Fly and Rock Smash. So yeah, like I said earlier, the only good thing about it was it's high level, since I was an idiot when I first played Firered. Having an absurdly overlevelled Charizard did have some drawbacks though, and by that I mean that my other Pokemon were all really underlevelled (even though that didn't really matter since I could solo everything with Charizard).

Me too. Charizard was also my first lvl 100 as i already said. And i really like its move Blast Burn and Focus Punch. But Focus Punch got missed too much though.

Terff

the unimportant
Years
My first level 100 was my glorious Blastoise in LG where my character's name was ABCDEF(female sign) probably because I didn't feel like entering a better name :I. AND I just found out that my cousin has my blastoise in her LG and I can't wait to transfer it to gen 5! :DDDD

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
My first level 100 was my glorious Blastoise in LG where my character's name was ABCDEF(female sign) probably because I didn't feel like entering a better name :I. AND I just found out that my cousin has my blastoise in her LG and I can't wait to transfer it to gen 5! :DDDD

Great ! Blastoise is a great designed well Pokemon.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Actually when i started playing my first rom it was Fire red!
I chose Charmander as my starter and in those days i use to kill every wild pokemon i encouter because i didn't knew about running from battles and my charizard was first to reach leavel 100 and others just around lv38 after winning the earthbadge!
ahhhh.... Those Days!!!

Harmonious Fusion

over the rainbow, there's a glorious sight
Years
My first level 100 ever was my Blastoise in Red, but my second level 100, and my first in Gen III, was my Linoone in Sapphire. I tried to catch a Linoone because I needed one for my dex, but this particular one just would not stay in the ball. When I finally caught him, I decided that since I spent so much time and so many balls on him, I should at least use him. So I did, and that's how I discovered Pickup and Covet in combination are amazing for item farming. I didn't set out to raise him to 100; it was really just a side effect of the completely insane amount of farming I did.

Years
My first level 100 was Rayquaza in Pokemon Sapphire. I never got the chance to surpass lvl 70 in the first generations due to my cassettes being damaged and reseting themselved every time I turned on the game.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 16, 2014
My first level 100 was a Blastoise in Leaf Green Version named right after me when i didnt even know you could use lower case and is now my name in every knew game I get for some reason... SAM.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
My first level 100 ever was my Blastoise in Red, but my second level 100, and my first in Gen III, was my Linoone in Sapphire. I tried to catch a Linoone because I needed one for my dex, but this particular one just would not stay in the ball. When I finally caught him, I decided that since I spent so much time and so many balls on him, I should at least use him. So I did, and that's how I discovered Pickup and Covet in combination are amazing for item farming. I didn't set out to raise him to 100; it was really just a side effect of the completely insane amount of farming I did.

Linoone ? WOoow. Oh.

My first level 100 was Rayquaza in Pokemon Sapphire. I never got the chance to surpass lvl 70 in the first generations due to my cassettes being damaged and reseting themselved every time I turned on the game.

Rayquaza is a amazing Pokeon good Pokemon. so if you failed in first gen how you become successful in 3rd gen ?

Actually when i started playing my first rom it was Fire red!
I chose Charmander as my starter and in those days i use to kill every wild pokemon i encouter because i didn't knew about running from battles and my charizard was first to reach leavel 100 and others just around lv38 after winning the earthbadge!
ahhhh.... Those Days!!!

Yeah some pleasant moment never come back.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 9, 2014
My trusty sceptile was the first to ever reach level 100. I still have it on my old emerald cartridge.

Golden Warrior

Pokemon Professor
Years
My first level 100...

Had to have been Swampert the first time I ever played Sapphire. After that, I ran Blaziken as my starter, but the first time I played the game, I worked hard to make Swampert level 100. I remember feeling very proud that I had achieved such a feat without cheats of any kind. It was a good day.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
It was my Blastoise, probably my favourite Pokémon to use in Fire Red.

My first level 100...

Had to have been Swampert the first time I ever played Sapphire. After that, I ran Blaziken as my starter, but the first time I played the game, I worked hard to make Swampert level 100. I remember feeling very proud that I had achieved such a feat without cheats of any kind. It was a good day.

My first LV 100 was my Latios.

Runner-ups: Metagross, Blaziken.

My trusty sceptile was the first to ever reach level 100. I still have it on my old emerald cartridge.

My first level 100 was a Blastoise in Leaf Green Version named right after me when i didnt even know you could use lower case and is now my name in every knew game I get for some reason... SAM.

Oh, Sam you had a lvl 100 Blastoise. Not bad. and golden warrior you had swampert ? great guys and every one's 100 lvled pokemon are great.

Kyoko1

Banned
Years
  • Seen Feb 27, 2014
Believe it or not: My first Pokémon which I grew to level 100 was Squirtle.
Not Blastoise, Squirtle. I felt extremely pro by not letting it evolve ^.^

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Believe it or not: My first Pokémon which I grew to level 100 was Squirtle.
Not Blastoise, Squirtle. I felt extremely pro by not letting it evolve ^.^

oh no.... You should let it grow up and evolve. So it will be more stronger. Your work goes to water. anyway its our hard and little easy work to make these Pokemon lvl 100 well done.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
My first ever was a very-retro Red-version Venusaur, but this is 3rd Gen, so it's clearly Blaziken. (Groudon was second :P) Ruby was the first Advanced game I ever played, sorry FireRed :p
Venusaur ! Woow i like this Pokemon, And my first game was Leaf green. And Blazkien ? ME too.

Last edited:
Years
A Banette in Sapphire. Worth every minute of training - mine was super strong and was my go-to Pokemon in the third generation. (=

Back