• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make a wish and have it horribly corrupted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2011
granted but you die
i wish that the song tick tock was illiegale and apon hearing it anyone can kill the person playing it with out any laws being broken
(if you can't tell I really HATE THAT SONG)

Charmander__

Pwning n00bs since 1997
Years
Granted, but now Blah Blah Blah is on the radio more often, which causes everyones ears to bleed.

I wish I could train EVERY Pokemon in the world..... AT THE SAME TIME! lol

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
Years
Granted, but you wasted billions of dollars purchasing a single cartridge for each Pokemon in the world.

I wish for pie.

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 6, 2015
granted your Doritos aren't poisoned

in fact
They aren't even there

I wish i had a hundred cupcakes :D

Tree_x

Breeder
Years
Granted but when you go to reach your hand in to get the game you are sucked in and trapped in the vortex forever with all the games in the world but no way to play them :D!

i wish for a Katana that could never harm its owner !

Callandor

ughhh....
Years
Granted. It's also no longer their, which in turn causes our orbit to become erratic, and puts us closer to the sun, which then melts the polar ice caps, FLOODING THE WORLD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back