• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Colress

What do you think?

• Love him!

Votes: 27 54.0%
  • EVIL EVIL EVIL

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • meh i really dont care about him

Votes: 20 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2012
Maybe im saying this too early (considering i just beat him in the tournament for the first time) but I like him he doesn't seem evil or abusive like the other plasma members he just wants to know what makes pokemon strong. What are your opinions on him?

Yuzuru Otonashi

A new start...
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 16, 2014
Akuroma is AWESOME. I just hate his English Name so he is Akuroma to me.
The names mean the same thing. Achroma (the actual translation) is derived from achromatic, meaning without color. Colress is a corruption of Colorless. Both names mean the same thing and both are rather unorthodox names, so I don't see the problem in using the English name, but that's another topic.

He just gives off an evil vibe, honestly. Has since his first scans.

Years
I actually really like that guy. He's pretty cool, gives you a Masterball, isn't really 'intent' on forcefully bringing out a Poke's power, more on the good side to me. He helps the character out multiple times, and, as I said, isn't really evil, not like exeedingly, but just mysterious. I don't really think he has any hardcore evil intentions, and I think he belives that most people bring out their Pokemon's power by kindness. Ahem, I'll shut up now.

Samurott665

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2012
hm...I like him so far...I don't think he's really that evil, more mysterious, to me. :D

......didn't know he gives you a M ball, though... <.<

Years
But he's such a good bloke.

To be completely honest if I were in his situation to be a scientist associated with an 'evil' organisation or work at McDonalds, you know where this is going.
Good on him for chasing his dreams, just because he's associated with Plasma doesn't mean he holds the same values.

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Jan 29, 2013
He looks pretty evil and weird, but I think his intentions are good. Better than the Plasma lot, anyway! Although I'm not too far into the story yet, so I can't pass a full judgement.

Years
I FRICKIN' LOVE COLRESS!

No seriously, he's one of my fave characters ever.

The reason why I adore him is cos he's not too evil like Ghetsis, but he's also mysterious like N is. Also, I love his hairstyle for its total quirkiness and his Japanese name (Achroma) is so epic.

Pretty nice he gives you a Master Ball though.

Years
I didn't like him at first, but I'm reallyyy getting attached now because he has a cool personality. And slowly getting used to his odd hair. :3

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
Years
i like colress because he is not evil but and means well. And he is a very interesting character to me. he is not like any other character and is unique. That is why i like him.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
i like colress because he is not evil but and means well. And he is a very interesting character to me. he is not like any other character and is unique. That is why i like him.
He's unique? Maybe in his design, but he seems like a very typical character for me. I've seen character types like his so many times before.

As for me, I don't really care about him.

Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 11, 2024
His design is lovely and, after beating the game and challenging him post-game, I can say for certain that I love his character. He's very strong-willed and has good intentions,
Spoiler:

Last edited:

#isthenumbersign
Years
He's so much more laid back than all the other Plasma guys which is cool. And is that blue thing his hair? I thought it was a head set or something. xD Happy that we can rebattle him after the Elite 4.

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
Currently I'd place him as an amoral scientist... or more accurately, one who has performed heinous experiments in Plasma's name and doesn't regret that, but still would rather not if given the choice of other means in the pursuit of knowledge. I haven't yet completed the story, of course.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back