• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Grand Theft Auto

JetBlackJericho

The OG Pokefarmer
Years
Oh cool you live in Laquey? I've done a few service calls down there and the Guard's had me in the area a few times. Like right past Ft. Leonard Wood right?

I would play with ya, but my ps3 is dead. Stuck with an xbox now. Try joining that PokeCommunity crew that Brendino was talkin about, I'm sure you'll find a few people in that.

Yeah dude! like 18 miles from Fort Leonard Wood to my house! I didnt expect to find anyone in the Missouri area here hahaha

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Good news, guys. Early next month, we're going to get our first major DLC in GTA V—the Beach Bum pack! This DLC pack will update your game with beach-themed weapons and vehicles, give you access to new hairstyles, clothes, tattoos, and other accessories, and unlock new side-quests, including gang attacks, survival, parachutes, races, and deathmatches. Plus, this DLC will be given away to us for absolutely no charge, which is quite awesome! Will any of you be downloading it? I know I will. I mean, it's free, and it adds more content to your game. Is there anything to lose? xD

Also, few months after the release of Beach Bum, they will be introducing a new feature called "Online Content Creator," which is going to give us the ability to create and participate in custom-made missions when on multiplayer. I'm not quite sure how it'll all work, but it does sound like a lot of fun! I already have a few mission ideas floating around my head right now, haha. This will be free as well, by the way, just like the Beach Bum pack.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 18, 2013
Has anyone received the 500k GTA dollars yet? It was supposed to be this week that they would deposit it, haven't gotten it yet though

Years
Going by this article over on Gamespot, it looks like the GTA$ stimulus has been held off until sometime next week (this week now, I guess), since they just want to make sure that there aren't any lingering issues that still might affect players losing progress.

I really wish I had more time to dive into GTAO, but I've still been having a few connection issues when I do get some free time to play it. The PokeCommunity PS3 crew does seem to be doing fairly decent, though, as it looks like we're up to 10 members now.

voltianqueen

WITH SEAWATER
Years
  • Age 30
  • TN
  • Seen Feb 9, 2018
The only GTA game I played in the past was GTA 3, when my cousin left his PS2 at my grandmother's house overnight, so I decided to try it out after watching him play earlier that day. All I did was steal cars and jump off of things lol

So, with that fun memory in mind, I decided to get GTA 5, and I've been addicted! This is the first GTA I've gotten to own and play by myself, and I'm having so much fun just running around and exploring (and dying). I'm just working on the single-player now. I made a character for Online, but I don't know if I'll play much online unless it's with people I know. Either way, my sisters and I are enjoying the game lots!

TY

Im playing Online right now on PS3, so lemme know if you wanna play alongside my derpy character

Poki

Banned
Years
I grew up playing GTA: Vice City. It was one of my first games, besides WoW III - Frozen Throne, Serious Sam, CS 1.6 etc... That's why it's my favourite version.

I lost my disc and now I'm trying to find it. ;-;

TY

I've been wondering, i saw it many times on the loading screen: Where do you get a free garage, since they keep telling me i get one if im signed up to the Social Club, but i cant find it >.>

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
I've only played Grand Theft Auto IV and Grand Theft Auto V. I've played a little of GTA IV and quite a bit of GTA V. Both very good games, and some of the best free roam games ever made. Rockstar has made some amazing games, this being a couple of them.

RimasLT

My beautiful - Mazda 323F <333
Years
I have and been played several times : GTA 2,3,VC,( VCS on brother PSP ) SA ( still today going into SAMP,installing CLEO mods,other mods like skins cars,maps. ),4 ( MP was best of it ) , 5 ( Just missions,but after a month I'll go to MP ) ( Did I mention PS rules ;) hehe )

Typhon

'sup
Years
Sadly haven't got this game yet, but I'm getting it veery soon! :> I've played GTA IV and GTA: San Andreas and they were both amazing. The idea of GTA is great but there's a lot of 18+ stuff small kids shouldn't bee seeing, especially in GTA V. They also made the map much more bigger, which is great!

I also looove going up a hill then riding down it with a motorbike. Seriously, if you have GTA you should try it. It's really amazing! Also, that fact that you can get a jet is super cool. Make sure you have a big house, park your jet and BAM. How cool!

GTA V online is.... meh. The customization isn't that great, but playing with your friends and whatnot on multiplayer is seriously fun. I've tried it before at a friends house before, and it is nice. The errors and servers really annoy me. Even though Rockstar Studios fixed the problems, they had a ton of problems before which was kinda annoying. They could of have tested it and got some criticism on it first, before releasing it with lots of bugs.

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
Years
Selfies with my babies. <3 Except the Elegy, I'm disowning her.

Spoiler:

You would think I would use the Corvette all the time but nope. Mustang has been my car of choice. I just love the sound of those American muscle cars.

TY

And since Elegy's are free i ususally drive in them since people are real idiots and just blowing up your car ;-;

TY

Same here, i love hanging around in Los Santos making money and RP and just fooling around ^_^

Haha, okay i cant beat that, but i did found Skyla ;P

Spoiler:

Outlier

GTA 4 had MUCH better multiplayer. We weren't punished for killing people in free mode and we didn't have to pay for necessities like weapons and ammo.

Couldn't Rockstar just have made two different free roam modes like in Red Dead Redemption? One where killing anyone is fair game, and another where there's no friendly fire at all? GTA 5 really disappointed me with it's online. The single player was cut short for a very restrictive multiplayer experience.

TY

I agree... GTA IV was boring online. And you can always start a solo session or a session with friends :)

TY

YES! Finally i can make my lvl 30 character into Skyla hehehehehehe

Rockstar... you are a GOD :D

TY

Darn thats horrible to hear. I love making money on my own by starting jobs who gave me a ton of money, but with hackers now im GTA V...

Anywho i just hope i wont get a billion... that'd be no fun, though id love to get a better apartment and a car xD

Years
Yep, the hacked thing happened to me too (same lobby), and I'm really not sure how I feel about it. Yesterday was actually my first 'full' day playing GTA:O, so I'm only level 7-8 ish. With $123 million in my bank, I feel a bit cheated, haha. I bought an apartment + a garage full of cars, but I almost wish that I had earned them properly. Oh well. I just hope I don't run into a level hack.

Back