• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I Need Some Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
Can anyone help me out? I want to create a new Role-Play but I can't think of a plot. I just need the hint of a plot suggestion and I think I could make something out of it. If the only thing you can think of is a name or some Pokemon you'd like to have an RP based on that'd be enough. Any ideas?

Alana

Years
It doesn't matter. I can make Pokemon RPGs or non Pokemon RPGs. It can be about the end of the world or the start of it. It doesn't matter to me. I just can't think of anything on my own right now.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
I'm thinkin' you should go totally original. No Ash ketchum is our Pokemon Master for you! No sir! *cough* I'm an ash-hater *cough*

Maybe you could do an RP following -gaspeth- this is perfect! You could follow xXSaberXx's fanfiction storyline, and turn it into a roleplay!! w00tz! You'd have to get permission first though... And it'd help if you'd actually read the story...-.-;; and that's a feat in and of itself.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
Years
Meh i really don't know its all up to you really, i'm basing mine on the life of Richie but thats mine so...lol

Alana

Years
Lol. I'm not one of Ash's biggest fans either and I have vowed to NEVER use him in an RPG plot unless he absolitly HAS to be in it for some reason. :P Hmmm...I'll take a look at xXSaberXx's fanfic. *gulps* Let's just hope it's not too long.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
0_0;; well then...um, it's about done...37 chapters? ^_^;; around that number? But its well worth reading it, for the plotline or not. I don't know if it's here at PC, but it is at Fanfiction.net, and at Serebii.

Alana

Years
*chokes* Thir..thirty-seven chapters? *dies* Umm...maybe something a little shorter? ^^'

Alana

Years
61 pages? *cries* Ok I think the shorter one is a better idea. XD Hmm...an all coordinator RPG. I could give that a try. Maybe something similar to a Pokemon league but instead the trainers travel to different contests collecting ribbons. I'll have to think on that.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
^_^;; I'm stealing other authors ideas. I should stop, but I don't think Ama will mind if you do like a contesta type region, as that ideas been stolen five billion million times over now. _ _;; but I think it would be awesome, and it'd be a totally different touch.

Alana

Years
Well considering the length of my usual RPGs, this one seems kinda short. But it's acceptable. It may still need some editing but I think it's about ready to be posted.

The Coordinator Grand Challenge (Need to work on the title)

All your life you?ve heard about all the trainers that have entered the Pokemon League and challenged the Elite Four. After a while, you become bored with all this. Unlike most kids in your town, you don?t want to become a Pokemon master of a member of the Elite Four or anything like that. You want to try something different. But what can you do?

One day you see a trainer on the news. Oh yay. But there?s something different about this trainer. They?re not holding a badge, they?re holding a ribbon. You stare at the TV as the reporter talks about the trainer. The reporter calls them a coordinator. It?s nothing new. You?ve heard of Pokemon contests before. However, they aren?t very big news so you really don?t know much about them. But as you watch the report about the coordinator, you suddenly realize you?ve found something you want to do. It?s a different kind of training. And according to the reporter and the coordinator there?s a huge contest coming up soon. It?s still a year away but every town is preparing. New contest halls are popping up all over the place. This is your chance. Contests are increasing in popularity as people begin to become interested in the Coordinator Grand Challenge. To enter you need a minimum of ten ribbons. Are you ready to take on the challenge?

You will start by heading out with your Pokemon. The contests are still held solely in Hoenn so if you don?t live in Hoenn you need to start out on a boat, plane, Pokemon, etc. You can have up to three Pokemon. Just because you don?t want to become a Pokemon Master doesn?t mean you can?t already be a trainer. Now you?re on your way to get your first ribbon and start your journey to the Coordinator Grand Challenge.

Form
Name:
Description: Pictures are allowed but if you don?t have one please use at least three lines to describe your character.
Personality: A couple lines here too. I won?t accept you if you just put a list of adjectives. However, if you want to reveal your characters personality during the actual RPG you can. Just put ?To be revealed.?
History: It doesn?t have to be very long but don?t put, ?I was born in LittleRoot and got my first Pokemon from Prof. Birch then saw the report and decided to become a coordinator.?
Other:
RP Sample: This is required of everyone no matter how many RPGs I?ve seen you in.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
Years
That sounds pretty good. Honestly, in my opionon, a revival of Team X would be great! I loved the RP when I was in it and it moved along so great! It was my #1 favorite RP out of EVERYSINGLE one I have seen.

Alana

Years
That's nice. But I don't usually revive RPs that were actually finished because there's really no point and I'd have to rewrite Team X if I were to repost it because it needs a lot of work.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
I love that coordinator RP! I'd totally join! Are you going to post it up at all?

Alana

Years
Maybe with some editing it would. But I really don't want to repost Team X. And as for the coordinator RP, well I might post it. Let me read over it and see if it needs any work or if it's ready to go.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Well, please tell me if you do start it! I'm totally gonna sign-up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back