• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rom Tempest Crew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaizer-X

RoM HaCkeR
Years
I found a few glitches, but the internet connection wasn't working and now I forgot what they were )=
I guess it's time to retrace my steps. . .
. . .
. . .
. . .
Anyways, I got rid of the random guy who wouldn't move by walking into a different area then back
. . .
. . .
. . .
Oh yeah! There is one square infront of the stairs to Prof. Archer's Lab that footprints appear when you walk on it.
In VENT CAMP right infront of one of the signs there is a row of squares where footprints appear when you walk on them
Sometimes when you battle someone on VENT CAMP not only does their battlesprite not match their OW, but it says stuff like "Player lost against BATTLE GIRL INO !" with the big spacing and all
In DRASK TOWN at the Pokemon Center someone is standing on the arm of the sofa.
I'm too scared to go into DRASK TOWN SCHOOL. . .
In Archer's Ranch, there is an area in the trees where you can walk.

~Night
Nah there isn't anything wrong with the school and i fixed most of the errors you stated already though i will check into the footprint ones.

Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2008
I need some help......How do I open that hack?(I'm new here though nice to meet you all ^___^)

Roronoa Zolo

Three Sword Master
Years
Kaizer :)
Long time no talk.
Just finish you beta.
Srry i haven't been on for awhile. i was busy at school :D
got any new beta for me to work on?

Kaizer-X

RoM HaCkeR
Years
Skills: pixel art, and research
Past Experience: I have Tried to make my own pokemon edit, I just don't have the enthusiasm to continue with a Full edit.
Proof of work:None
Contact possibilities:Below
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Umm i will need more proof since i have enough spriters now.

Kaizer :)
Long time no talk.
Just finish you beta.
Srry i haven't been on for awhile. i was busy at school :D
got any new beta for me to work on?

Nope not yet, i am currently mapping on the next map(a desert) and is having a little hard time finding the tiles. xD so there won't be any beta for a while yet.

Years
I would like to try to help out with the roms
if its .gba or .nds files, i'm your man
prevoius exp: very little
Skills: custom pokemon sprites design

Circus.

Years
Being a Graphic Designers what will one have to do ?
Create userbars or manage the graphics in the game logo, and sprites ?

Circus.

Years
I'm decent with Photoshop thus I can make userbars and other graphic materials but I haven't been able to create sprites yet.

Kaizer-X

RoM HaCkeR
Years
I'm decent with Photoshop thus I can make userbars and other graphic materials but I haven't been able to create sprites yet.

Ok then, you're in. Welcome to the team=)

Kaizer, can you change my old name on the beta tester list to my new one?

ps.
Im wild_eagle_1825
Sure thing there zolo.

And by the way to all the other team members. Please pm me as I want to see how many people are still working on this hack.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back