• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Froslass_Maniac's Pixel parade

How am I doing?

• Total voters

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
Years
Back out of nowhere. ^^ i was a bit busy at that rate my thread is older than a month and rules say you may not revive threads older than a month, so on a new thread.. Oh well if you want to see my most recent work you won't find it in this post. My newest work should be always at the last page. :p

Let's get a few things straight:
- You must ask premission to use my sprites!
- When you use my sprites you must credit me.
- I won't tolerate sprite theft so on if you steal them you get an ignorant pushy girl that keeps stalking you at the forums. (me xD)
- I like comments on my work. But if you only say it is bad, then I want C+C 'casue i'm still a worker. ;)

Old sprites
Spoiler:

Well that seemed all the old stuff ;D now some new stuff
Spoiler:

Recent work:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • UK
  • Seen Nov 12, 2016
It seems to me like you are using tools like Curve and Elipse for your custom work. There's nothing wrong with using them in the early stages of pixel art, but you need to clean them up afterwards, because they don't yield perfect results.

If I were you, I would learn how to do curved lines pixel-by-pixel using the Pencil tool. With a little practise, your lines will turn out a lot nicer.

Personally, I usually only ever use the shape/line tools for wire frames. I nearly always end up changing it in the end using the Pencil tool.

I hope I didn't come across as too arrogant. ^^;;

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
Years
Actually i'm happy hearing something like that ^^' i'd like to become better, c+c would help me with that

Edit:
My last splice then i go on with Fakes
girantina.png

Gah ruined the tail D:

and some older splices:
startersfusexb6.png

lolassur8.png

toutoisexg1.png

acraraycs1.png

Last edited:

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
Years
At another forum, somebody kept asking for a fenix + tyranitar mix x'D I got crazy of it's request asking for this fenix:
feniks_coloured.jpg

Then he said you don't have to scratch it so i picked a ho-oh and recolored and scratched a bit
fenixy.png

and at last i miced it up with tyranitar
fenitar.png

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
Years
Your splices are great but I can't say the same for your fakemon. I am a spriter myself and undersyand the difficulty of making scratch sprites but if you change them a little they'll be much better. First the outline. The outline looks rugged to me and shouldn't be all black. Also the shading is a little off but other then that they're good.

KostK2Boss

Europe Confirmed!!!
Years
Your fusions are great, both as combinations and demonstrations of spriting skills. There are only some exclusions, such as...
mrspoon.png

Mr. Spoon is one of the sprites that got way-too-bright. Mr. Spoon, himself, would be hunted down by PUSA - if it was an actual in-game pokemon - because of the thin eyes...

SytheXP

Net Labs/UG Founder
Years
I like the fire froslass that would be an awesome male version of it. Love mostly all of your sprites a few of your fakemon were scratchy lol. Anyway Most of it is really nice not to much bad to say about em. Really love the flamey froslass.

Back