• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Life Time on the Run [PG - 14]

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I'd suggest nominating a new RP master. But please tell me when you decide, so that I won't tell somebody off for minimodding or godmodding when they are simply doing their GM duties xD

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
Years
*gasp* I know, Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers! xD

Well that's true...RHCP's good xD

Well, apparently, there are seven escapees, and two capturers.

But it's rather unbalanced.

I don't want to be nosy, but I just want my bud up there to have fun in this RP :)

maybe some of you can change sides...or this will never start.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
And, if you're not in the RP, Aura.Lucario, it's not really your place to post opinions on it in this thread. Unless you want to be in it when it starts up, of course.

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
Years
yes, that's why I'm joining, RHCP xD nah nah~

Name - Luke Maelstrom
Gender - Male
Age (12-16) - 14 and a half.
Personality - Don't talk to him unless you really need to...he doesn't like to 'chat'. Being the silent, strong type, Luke Maelstrom is the guy for you if you want a job done. He isn't shy...just just seldom talks. He often daydreams when he has nothing to do, and often drifts into 'another dimension'. When he does, he won't answer anything and will just sit there and drool. There are hundreds of different plans and plots in his head, good and bad, and it often succeeds. His plans varies too, from Pokemon capture, to cheating in class (only if it's really necessary though). if you need his help, feel free to ask him...but prepare to bargain.

Appearance - Luke has brownish hair, and stands at 5'3. He wears a pair of black jeans and Converse, with a black and grey short-sleeve shirt on top. He wears black gloves all the time, but he only wears the glove on his right hand and not his left. Nobody knows why. He doesn't have any accessories.

History - Luke was born in Vermilion City in Kanto. He was snatched from his family when he was exactly one years old. When he first went there and started his training, he hated the place. He hated Team Rocket and everything that had to do with them. But then when he was ten things started to change. A Skarmory was given to him on his tenth birthday, and Luke was very pleased. He played with the metal bird, and trained it at the same time. When he was eleven, Skarmory accidentally slashed his right hand, leaving a horrible scar, so he's wearing a glove to cover it. He doesn't want anyone to see it.TR said he has potential, and gave him some rewards and prizes for his improvement. From that day on, he has started to like Team Rocket.

The hole is a chance for him to escape, but Team Rocket is a home to him now, and he will not leave, just like that. His duty now, is to capture and bring the escapees back to where they belong.

Pokemon - Skarmory
Escapee or Capturer - Capturer

the RP is now officially full. so yeah...three capturers and seven escapees (actually six, since the GM's gone)...

so, who's gonna be the new GM?

Let's have a vote shall we?

(i don't know if RHCP allows this but still)
Laize - 0
Ethan Gold - 0
Supervegeta - 1
Fearless Love - 0
dragonqueen0210 - 0
Angel Protection - 0
jira-chan - 1 (well of course I'm voting for her)
Aquataris...wait....his SU...well....I dunno if he's accepted cause he's like...*shrugs*
Aura.Lucario - 0

*you can vote for yourself.

Last edited:

Fearless Love

self-proclaimed anime dork
Years
Well, if we can get this thing started, I'll vote.

I vote for. . . Supervegeta.

I hope we'll be able to start soon!

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Wow, thanks for the votes, guys. But in all honesty I've never been a GM before. I would still like to vote for myself, but I'm not sure if that's allowed. But Fearless Love is a great RPer as well, so I guess I vote for her.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
LOL, there goes that. Good to see you still her Blaze. :)

Years
@blaziken15 good to hear that you good. I hope what ever you going through gets better for you.

Blaziken15

You gotta purty mouth!
Years
Chapter 1
The Escape
This chapter explains the escape and the events that follow. You may not catch Pokemon in this chapter.

"Get back to work!" the Team Rocket grunt yelled at me as I was sitting in the exeutive's chair.

"I wish I could but I don't want to," I wittingly replied.

The grunt looked at me. His eyes showed anger which made me laugh continously. I was always resisted anything Team Rocket told me to do. That's what made the rest of the children respect me. I had been beaten several times and rightfully deserved it, but I didn't care. I just hoped that when Team Rocket would grow tired of me and set me free.

The Team Rocket grunt swung a fist at me, striking me in the face. My nose began to bleed as I clutched it in pain.

"Get back to work!" he exclaimed as he walked out of the exeutives office.

"Stupid kids," he muttered.

I returned to my duty, sorting the desk and washing the walls and floors.

My duties finished at 12:00 and it was time for lunch.

I entered the caf and sat down by myself, still clutching my nose. I began eatting as everyone was looking at me.

Suddenly, there was an explosion. It caused a huge hole in the side of the camp which got me thinking.

I can escape now.

I got up from the table and ran to the hole. The Team Rocket grunts where trying to catch all the kids trying to escape. But only six people escaped.

The grunts chased us into a near by forest, where I dived into.

That was close, I thought. But I'm free now.

miley810

Assassin
Years
Name - Julie Johnson
Gender - female
Age -15
Personality - She's a bit of a rebel,not very much though,just a bit,but she is calmnly nice
Apperiance -a plain purple t-shirt,blue jean shorts,blue jean jaket,dark purple flip-flops,violet hair that she died that color,put through a purple and white cap's back,and hot pink eyes.
History-I was born in Jhoto,then I was kidnapped by Team Rocket.At the camp I made a few friends,but not many.I've wanted to break free the whole time.I've broke my right leg and left arm,at different times.I want to know my mom and dad,but I won't get to for a long time.I also want to be a cordenator and battle all of the gyms.I love pokemon.
Pokemon -Chikorita
Escapee or Capturer -Escapee

Years
Hearing the explosion, Maxwell wondered what happened at the sight. He decided to to see what happened there. He chooses to take his Mareep with him in case something happened.

When he arrived at the site, he saw the huge crack in the wall and many attempting the escape. With a small light of hope, he chose to jump out of the building.

When he jumped out he quickly counted the number of escapees including one that was slightly behind. "Only 7 escapees" he thought. "Now to find the nearest town and get some money."

Back