• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Among the Trees ★ Treecko Family Fanclub!

Status
Not open for further replies.

droomph

weeb
Years

Among the Trees...

cL7wi.png
lR3ne.png
kvA7Q.png

Yes, finally...there is a place for you to express your Treecko fandom! Isn't it wonderful? Here, just talk about anything related to the three Pokémon! Did you find a new Grovyle plushie? Talk about it here! Did you find an episode concerning them that you particularly liked (or didn't like)? Talk about them here! Anything Treecko, Grovyle, or Sceptile related is a prime topic for this club.

Rules!

❀ All PC and PoC rules apply. All of them.
❀ Just have fun! Don't be afraid to post - if you make a mistake, it's not a big deal! We love you.
❀ As this is becoming a problem lately, please try to answer the topic and then discuss it somewhat (eg reply to other's answers and ask why, etc) before making a new topic. Discuss as much as you can, though! Love y'all!
❀ On a similar note, please stay active! Try to at least keep this club alive, if you can't commit to posting here once a day. Grovyle appreciates your cooperation. 
❀ Also, most importantly, LOVE TREECKO AND CO!!! SHOW THE LOVE YEAH

Sign-up

(it's totally optional, just go post lol)
Hey there! Hi!
Are ya gonna spread the love? Yeah!
Who ya wanna be? Grovyle, duh

Club Members!

❀ AWSquared
cL7wi.png

❀ Cosmotone8
kvA7Q.png

❀ danaxe
kvA7Q.png

❀ droomph
lR3ne.png

❀ heretostay123
kvA7Q.png

❀ lasttfarewell
cL7wi.png

❀ MegaSceptile1
kvA7Q.png

❀ Olli97
cL7wi.png

❀ rainerman3
lR3ne.png

❀ ShadowTheDarkrai
lR3ne.png

❀ TheLeetCasualGamer
kvA7Q.png

Topics

What are your favorite moments in the fandom involving a Treecko, Grovyle, or Sceptile?

Do you use them a lot in battle? How? What's a favorite strategy, if there is or was any?

How is Grovyle's and Sceptile's (originally) signature move, Leaf Blade, to you? Does it appeal to you? Do you use it a lot, or do you think it just looks cool? Or both? Tell me what you think!

What kinds of "moments" would you have rather seen more of involving the Treecko family? (eg comedic, badass, emotional)

Club News

Events

❀ None yet! But hopefully soon.

News!

I made the CSS version!

Other stuff

❀ Draw a cool picture (or other media) with Treecko, Grovyle, or Sceptile (and, if you want, other forest Pokémon, related Pokémon, etc.) as the subject and we'll consider it for the club picture/gallery! Sort of a contest, but it goes on until this thread is closed (like, never pshhh)

CSS based off of Krazzik's Water-Type club!
©2012 twistedpuppy, droomph

Last edited:

droomph

weeb
Years
Hey rainerman! Welcome to the club!

So what's your favorite Treecko moment in the series?

I personally liked the Grovyle and Meganium episode the best :P First time I see any emotion from that dude, and it's just heaven seeing him with a crush :3

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Hey there! Hey there, what's up? :D I'm guessing you want to know everything about me, so I'll start from when I was bor- Oh, well I can shorten it down and tell you that my username is Olli97 then, though you probably already know that :/
Are ya gonna spread the love? I don't have much love to spread, but I guess I'll try :(
Who ya wanna be? Treecko!

What are your favorite moments in the fandom involving a Treecko, Grovyle, or Sceptile?

Hard to say, most moments outside of the anime would have to come from your own experiences, and the Treecko line was never my favourite one to use, actually, mostly I just like their designs :p I haven't seen much of the anime including either, so I guess my favourite moment with it would either be the episode Treecko was introduced, where it did everything it could to save their tree, all alone, only getting a bit of help from Ash, which shows that even though it's a loner, it's still very loyal. The part in the Sinnoh league where Sceptile beat Darkrai was also pretty good though, so it's kind of a run between those two.

droomph

weeb
Years
Heyyyyyyyy Olli

Yeah, I kinda did like that episode....though Treecko was acting like such a baby it shows how dedicated he can be to some stuff. I'd say that that specific Treecko has ASD and it can't live without the tree :P

And as for Sceptile v Darkrai I never saw that episode but...pretty cool nonetheless :P

rainerman3

The Guy With THE Aura
Years
What are your favorite moments in the fandom involving a Treecko, Grovyle, or Sceptile?Well i havent seen much of the advanced anime but i agree with Sceptile beating Darkrai. The thing that got me most attached to the Treecko family was Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky Special Episode 5 Back to the Future. I loved Grovyle in that special episode. :3 And i loved him through the whole game too.
I cried when i saw that Grovyle was alive. Oh and i love Treeckos sprite he looks cool. :3

droomph

weeb
Years
Yes, I loved that special episode too...I always wondered what happened to Grovyle...

I never cry unless I'm hurt or sad, never to a story...but nonetheless I felt very at awe to what the whole thing. I just wonder what happened to them after the special episode...did he try to find you and your partner? What happened to Duskinoir and his crew when (and if) they went back to Treasure Town, where the last revelation of Duskinoir to them was that he was evil, but it turned out he wasn't?

And this might get a little snoopy, but I want to have a sequel to see what happened to their children.

danaxe

I long for kyurem powerz
Years
Hey there! 'ello
Are ya gonna spread the love? i can spread the love, can you spread it too
Who ya wanna be? sceptile, i mean scep-awsome-tile
current topic... sceptile v shiftry in ka boom with a veiw

ShadowTheDarkrai

The :~*Fanciest*~: Snivy around
Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
Hey there! Hello there Pokecommunity!
Are ya gonna spread the love? You bet I am!...... But only for Treeko and Grovyle I never have had a reason to like Sceptile...
Who ya wanna be? Grovyle like Grovyle the Thief from Mystery Dungeon Time, Darkness and Sky.

What are your favorite moments in the fandom involving a Treecko, Grovyle, or Sceptile?: I'm not much on Anime. I have a Mystery Dungeon game and loved the way Grovyle is portrayed in it! The Explorers of Sky Extra was probably my favorite moment with Grovyle and Dusknoir trying to stop Dialga.

Years
If you count in the games, I would have to say beating the Elite 4 in Emerald with just Sceptile! :D

droomph

weeb
Years
Hey all! Busy in irl today so sorry for not gettin to ya!

@Shadow... Yeah, that was the best moment of Grovyle the Theif IMO... ChunSoft you outdid yourselves on that one.

@Mega Wow, can you tell us how you did that? Other than leaf blade I can't think of a way to do that xD

ATTENTION!

A couple notices!

- Help us make some userbars! Anything is appreciated, none is fine with me. Specify though if you want me or you to host the images, I'm kinda obsessive that way ;P
- Help us make a title picture! Draw a picture with Treecko, Grovyle, and/or Sceptile as the main focus (though all three are preferred!). The winner (the one I feel goes best with the CSS) will go on the main page, but no worries, I will put them on a DeviantArt page, if anybody accepts the offer and makes a picture.
- Just for funsies, write a short Treecko family story if you want to :3

Last edited:
Years
Hey all! Busy in irl today so sorry for not gettin to ya!

@Shadow... Yeah, that was the best moment of Grovyle the Theif IMO... ChunSoft you outdid yourselves on that one.

@Mega Wow, can you tell us how you did that? Other than leaf blade I can't think of a way to do that xD

ATTENTION!

A couple notices!

- Help us make some userbars! Anything is appreciated, none is fine with me. Specify though if you want me or you to host the images, I'm kinda obsessive that way ;P
- Help us make a title picture! Draw a picture with Treecko, Grovyle, and/or Sceptile as the main focus (though all three are preferred!). The winner (the one I feel goes best with the CSS) will go on the main page, but no worries, I will put them on a DeviantArt page, if anybody accepts the offer and makes a picture.
- Just for funsies, write a short Treecko family story if you want to :3
Do the drawings have to be digital? Or can they be hand-drawn?

plus, to how I beat the Elite 4, I actually used Dragon Claw most of the time. (got TM from Meteor Falls in case you're wondering)

droomph

weeb
Years
No need to worry about the medium - if it makes its way to me (physically or digitally ;P) and it's at least average quality it will be considered!

And oh...so did you spam Dragon Claw? That makes sense xD

So taking off of that, let's get a new topic rollin'!

Do you use them a lot in battle? How? What's a favorite strategy, if there is or was any?

I never use them, but only because I'm incredibly lazy to actually follow through with my plans of a Pokémon team. But I do usually include them in every team I plan, but the strategy is usually the same as anyone else, since I'm not all that into CBC XD

ShadowTheDarkrai

The :~*Fanciest*~: Snivy around
Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
I have a Treeko in my SoulSilver I might bring to Black 2/White 2 once I get it but it's untrained. I used to have a Sceptile in my Emerald and beat the Elite Four with it (and a Ninjask being spammed against the champion :)) but unfortunately I had to do stuff Irl and shut it off in End credits causing my game to glitch and go into an endless loop of playing till I beat the Champion then resetting. I'll consider trying to draw a picture but I don't know right now.

droomph

weeb
Years
K GUYS REVIVING THE CLUB BRB

-okay-

Time for a new topic! Since the old one seemed to have died out ;;

How is Grovyle's and Sceptile's :originally: signature move, Leaf Blade, to you? Does it appeal to you? Do you use it a lot, or do you think it just looks cool? Or both? Tell me what you think!

I think I'll answer this later once I think of an opinion, but please do reply!

Last edited:

rainerman3

The Guy With THE Aura
Years
How is Grovyle's and Sceptile's :originally: signature move, Leaf Blade, to you? Does it appeal to you? Do you use it a lot, or do you think it just looks cool? Or both? Tell me what you think!

OH MY GOD! I basically only use this move on Grovyle and Sceptile. xD It's strong and it looks cool too so i basically only use leaf blade and slam. It kinda sucks that it isn't his signature move anymore -.-''

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back