• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen If you were thrown into the region of Sinnoh...

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
I've been browsing around threads lately and looking at other ideas so I'm going to ask you guys, what would you do if you were transported to the region of Sinnoh? Maybe one day some sorcerer or wizard muttered a mysterious spell and you blacked out only waking up in Twinleaf Town or another Sinnoh city? Would you just sit there for a few moments and pinch yourself telling yourself repeatedly "This is just nothing but a dream..."

Or would you be inquisitive and curious, wanting to learn more about your surroundings? Would you try and find a way to escape the region or would you just shrug and move on with life, settling down in a home? Be creative as you like and explain what you would do once you've entered the amazing region of Sinnoh :3. The more creative the post the better c:!

Shiny Servine

a shiny servine :D
Years
i would be like o.o
then i would set up a base so that no one finds a Shiny Servine in sinnoh cause you know...
BUT in real life i would be like :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
explore become a pokemon trainer best of all go through the trees that block your way in the games and just explore sinnoh and i would live in.... um, Florarama Town!

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
At first, I would think I was dreaming, when I realized I was awake I would freak out like "oh no, where the hell am I? I need to get out of here!" and spend my time as a Pokemon Trainer trying to go back home because I'd miss my family and friends and all. Although it would be cool, you'd have to give up on your whole life, and that's too much for me to accept.

Shiny_Flareon

The One Whom Smells Like Soap!
Years
I would be overjoyed!, I would not pinch myself if it was a dream! First i would go to the prof. house, and ask for a pokemon. Then start my quest! I would hunt for a shaymin (and love it like alot). Then i would go on adventures to far lands, and possibly find rare artifacts. (like azure flute, manaphy egg, ect). I would hunt for shiny pokemon, and beat the Elite Four! (oh hopefully my starter pokemon is a flareon) if it is not a flareon, i will get one before the shaymin.

-Shiny_Flareon

Gideon Jeremiah

The giving Pokèmon breeder
Years
I would live in a reasonably secluded area & just have a grande 'ol time with my Pokèmon. What else could you possibly want? :D

Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2013
I would like to be on Floaroma, Snowpoint, or Jubilife. I feel great comfort when I visit those places.

Years
I would probably live in Hearthome City or Twinleaf Town.

The former cos of Contests and Amity Square, while the latter is Dawn's hometown in the anime and she's one of my fave characters.

Evey

Female Red
Years
Well...........................I would sneak out of Twinleaf town in search of Hoenn or Kanto. Along the way I would steal a Pokedex from Professor Rowan. I wouldn't speak to anyone and constantly be on the move.....

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I would move to Sunnyshore City and find a home there, and then travel to Twinleaf town and start my journey. I would also explore Mt. Coronet, the island where the battle frontier is, and the region next to Snowpoint City.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I would love to live somewhere near Mt. Coronet, its my favorite place in Sinnoh, I would have to travel kind of far to catch Pokemon. Along with Glameow and Buizel I would be extremely happy living in the mountain.

Years
  • Seen Feb 16, 2013
i'd be excited, sure. but also miss my family and all. i'd probably go on a journey blah until i could obtain a master ball which i would promptly use on palkia. that way i could freely move between that world and this :P palkia, use spatial rend! open a gate to my world! no end to the possibilities!!!

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
If I were thrown into Sinnoh.....I would live in Snowpoint City where it snows infinitely. <3 I would definitely visit Professor Rowan, get my Pokedex and Poke Balls and become a real Pokemon trainer and travel the region with Pokemon like I did in the games. Now wouldn't that be exciting! <3

ISNorden

Teddiursa
Years
Sinnoh, now that's my kind of region...big cities, high tech, and (best of all for an artistic type like me) Pokémon contests. If I arrived in my real-life body, with the skills I picked up from both real life and gaming, this is what I'd do.

• Contact Professor Rowan in Sandgem Town, to learn more about the lay of the land.
  • Find a reliable trainer and/or breeder who could travel with me, and deal with my practical needs.
  • Settle down in Floaroma Town (nice and peaceful, with a lot of the Grass-types that I favor in-game...plus it's a stone's throw from Jubilife City, the place to get noticed as a Coordinator).
  • Try to research a way to return to the Real World™...I would miss (and be missed by) a lot of people back home. (BONUS: If I can get the return gate to open in my favorite real-world region, that'd be tops!)
  • If returning proved fruitless...start studying to be a Coordinator, and try to catch my favorites to show off (maybe even breed them, eventually).
  • People to meet from the anime: Ash and Professor Oak of course; Fantina; Wallace; Cynthia; Dawn's family (no need to worry, I'd never call her Dee Dee!) :D

tbuggy10

Scarlet Weavile
Years
I would wake up because a random riolu licked my face. Then I would say "Holy miltank? Is that a...r-riolu??" I would pat it on the head to see if it was real, and then I would say "Oh my Arceus...I-it is..." I would also realize i'm in Snowpoint city because it was snowing. Next, I'd get up, look around, get used to it but still be excited, and go to the Pokecenter. Then I would talk to nurse Joy and be really excited "Oh my gosh, Hello nurse Joy!". Later I would get a house in Snowpoint city, and befriend alot of Pokemon! I would be best friends with the Riolu and go exploring with it, meet a Sneasel, and a Buizel...We would all be the best of friends. Of course I would want another person to travel with me. I guess I would travel with Brock or Dawn. I dunno. I would probably Travel to Hearthome city often to participate in contests, collect badges and have lots of fun!

IsaacTwentySeven

Shiny Electivire
Years
I'd make my way over to the Johto Region, and occasionally visit Hoenn. All of the regions are connected in some way or another, so it wouldn't be too difficult.

gold/silverFTW

Ecruteak Champion
Years
If I was in Sinnoh, First i would get a pokemon, then I would travel all the way to snowpoint city and settle there. Snowpoint city is so awesome! :D

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I would cry and ask Nathan the King of Sinnoh to take me back to Hoenn. Ain't nobody got time fo Mt. Coronet!

Back