• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raizhu

the end
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 19, 2012
Dear Anonymous-
I'm sorry... I was wrong. There's nothing I can do about it.
Dear Anonymous-
Grow up. You're not two anymore.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 4, 2018
Dear Anonymous,

It isn't hard to express your true feelings, as bottling things up won't get you far. I know you go through pain being quiet. I've supported you for quite a while now. But, I'm starting to feel I can't do anything for you. I'm hoping you can come to me with trust. I know you have trust issues but, still; I wouldn't do anything to hurt you. And you should know that.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Dear Anonymous,

Aren't you gonna do something? Guess your just gonna keep me waiting for answers ..

Zet

Years
Dear Anonymous,

I can't recall the last time I spoke to you, but I miss you a lot and hope you are doing fine. I hope we can talk again sometime soon when you're not busy.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

That had to mean something, right?

Dear Anonymous,

I have no idea how to tell you I'm not interested, lol. ;(

Dear Anonymous,

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I can't tell you how sorry I am. I know I tried, but I'm fairly certain you didn't grasp the entire meaning behind my words. I don't blame you for what you did and I never have, but I'm happy to say I no longer blame myself either. I used to think it was my responsibility as your friend to bring out the best in you, and that I had failed you in that respect. I know now that you couldn't possibly give me the chance I needed to fulfill such a responsibility. I still wish like crazy that someone will come along who can fix you the way I couldn't, but until then I just hope you know that I'll always be here should you need me. Regardless of what you could do or say, I will never turn you away.

-------------------------------

Dear Anonymous,

I feel a little silly for being unable to say this to your face, but you should know that I've always had trouble expressing gratitude. I just want to thank you for everything you've done. You've been nothing but a great friend since the day we met, and I feel incredibly stupid for not realizing it sooner. You may not know it yet, but you helped me grow in ways I never thought possible. You're an amazing person and I hope you never let anyone tell you otherwise.

P.S. I miss you, and if you don't come home for Christmas I will personally hop on my Rheaird and drag you back myself.

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Why can't we talk like we used to? I swear, he's so jealous it isn't even funny. But that shouldn't get in the way of our friendship. It's either him, or your friends. Either than that, hihja! (;

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

This is my life and what I choose to do with it is my business. Back the hell off, I'm past eighteen, this has nothing to do with you anymore.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
Dear Anonymous,

Why are you so bothered by the simplest of things? Why can't you just man up and deal with issues like you should instead of sulking around and pestering me to help you? Whatever the issue is, it's really not that difficult, I promise you. It seems impossible but that's only because you think it is. What was that one thing you used to use to remind yourself all the time...? "Nothing is impossible until you quit trying", right? Why did you stop trying? Why can't you keep trying?

Dear Anonymous,

I wasn't sure before but now I'm pretty sure I hate you.

Last edited:

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
Dear anonymous,

I can't believe you're making me post in this thread but I'm doing it anyway. Thank you for being a friend and I wish you weren't halfway across the world. You're the best and I wish you nothing but happiness in your life.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Dear Anonymous,

I'm so happy that you finally got to pass my usual scores in exam, congratulations! Keep working hard, and study very well! Hoping your name will be below mines in the Top 10! ^^

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Dear Anon,

You know why I don't watch the news? Because I always hear you screaming at the television whenever you do. Now, answer me this: Why would I want to watch something if it's going to incite that much anger within me? So, when you ask if I've seen so-and-so in the news and I say no, you know why. Oh, and please keep it down when you're yelling at the TV.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
Glad this thread is created.

Dear Anonymous,

It's been months since I last spoke with you. I hope you're doing fine, even though you may not remember me. And maybe if you do remember me, this is maybe the last time I'll speak with you. Although I can't help it watching you on my favorite social network.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Dear Anonymous,
I hope you can see that I would do anything to make you happy.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Dear Anonymous,

I don't get what the deal is with you. Are you bipolar or something.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Dear Anonymous,

Thanks for ignoring me once again, guess you don't like me at all.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Who are you to me at this point? And who am I to you? Okay basically this: what is our relationship now?

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Dear Anonymous,

YOU'RE SO AMAZING OMG. YOU HELPED ME WITH MATH ETC. :3c

Dear Anonymous,

Guuuuuuuurl. I have a lot to say but instead I'll just say that you're amazing etc, I love you! <3

Dear Anonymous,

You're so cute etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back