• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Everything must be Pokemon Related)

Years

And how on earth did you find/figure that out, Dondon? xD

If he found that out himself, then that's awesome. o3o

it's because I'm awesome like that

Actually, the Match Call in the PokeNav in Emerald keeps track for you. At least, I think that No. of Battles stat on the left keeps track of total battles, since it went up 12 from when I had checked it at 140 and I had battled about 12 trainers.

Years

I wish I could find a good pokemon to settle down with. xD What else is there besides Gardevoir that could SOMEWHAT be human?

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
Years

I wish I could find a good pokemon to settle down with. xD What else is there besides Gardevoir that could SOMEWHAT be human?
Hang on, I'll look what Pokemon can be near being a human, so I'll edit this post later.
Alright done,
Pokemon by Pokedex order | Gender
Alakazam (F)
Machoke (F)
Hitmonchan (F)
Gardevoir (F)
Medicham (F)
Infernape (F)
Roserade (F)
Lopunny (F)
Lucario (F)
Emboar (F)
Simipour (F)
Lilligant (F)
Cinccino (F)
Gothitelle (F)
Mienshao (F)
Meloetta (F)

Last edited:
Years

Haha. Are we the only ones playing right now? xD Thanks for looking for me. :P I'm too lazy to do it myself.

Edit: Do I even want to KNOW what a Female Machoke or Emboar would look like... O_o I'd probably go with Meloetta. xD

Last edited:

smithtism

Blank
Years

That's not exactly what I was talking about. I meant that Hitmonchan had the physique of a female bodybuilder.

Oh, and thanks for that mental image. :cer_pissed:

smithtism

Blank
Years

Well I guess I can't really argue with you there. But still it isn't completely obvious that the Hitmon___ family would be strictly female. There are a quite a bit of mannish-looking Pokemon that can be male or female.

EternalLoathing

Challenge Stalker
Years
  • Seen Jul 6, 2011

It's the same thing with mr.Mime it name has Mr. but it can be female(know it's because of the nihon name)

Back