• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Chained:Story of a Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
Years
"We need to get moving" said Mike

Ash then grab the pokeball with Ho-oh in it but then Lance said "No, we would not fly on him. We do not want Zarnon to know we back or anything. Ho-oh will glow and we could be seen."

"Go Charizard!!" Mike throw the pokeball and his charizard appear, "We would fly on Charizard. the others can fly on the hot air balloon that is going to be tied to him."

After some time from puting the balloon together, the group was now ready to leave. Mike was on Charizard and the others in the balloon. "Charizard fly us to Prog." Charizard mumber something under his breath but Mike said back "I know, but this is the only way. I know you hate this. So lets go!"

So they group was off into the sky. then Sean had a chance to ask Chezni his question. "Hey Chezni."

"Yes" said CHezni.

"Do you know what happen back their? You know with the battle and Eevee new fur color? What about Apocalypse, What are his powers. Why is it bad for Tiamat to have them. It will only make her more powerful." Sean asked

Chezni was about to answer but MIke interupted saying "We about to get there in a few" Mike look at the Prog "I guess a few minutes"

Sean asked again "So what happen?"

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2015
Chezni responded. "First Eevee. The Celestial Powers work sort of like a bond between the Trainer and Pokemon. When it gets strong enough, the true powers of the Pokemon will manifest themselves. Eevee was beginning to realize that level. At this rate, Eevee could transform at any time..."

Sean nodded. "I see. So he wasn't completely transformed..."

Chezni responded. "No. But he might be soon. We just have to wait and see."

"So, what about Apocalypse and Tiamat?" Sean asked.

Chezni knew full well what could happen, and that it was already happening. "If Tiamat is cunning enough to figure it out, she could fuse herself with its core, making her 10 times more powerful. It would be like a basic Pokemon evolving into a Legendary one. The good news is that I don't sense a power that high yet, so she probably hasn't figured that out yet. But if she does, even Manachu won't be powerful enough to stop her..."

Sean nodded. "Then we have to take her out before she learns how to fuse with Apocalypse!"

Chezni nodded in agreement. At that time, they had made it to Prog. The battle hadn't started yet, but the massive creature could be seen in the distance. It was heading the armada.

The Necromancers saw this coming and had already fortified the city. Multiple Airships were in the sky ready to intercept the army. This time, undead would be serving the good cause.

Charizard landed in the city and a few familiar faces could be seen, namely Trey and Gillim.

Allicko grinned at this sight. "You were able to get your armies to safety?"

Trey nodded. "We received a message from the Chronomaster regarding the attack. He instructed us on how to make the Air Mines, so we were able to destroy a few enemy Airships over in the Moonglades, but their numbers are vast. On top of that, they have that gigantic creature with them now. This won't be easy."

Lance looked over to Apocalypse. "Yeah. It got bigger since the last time we fought it. But we'll work on that."

Allicko nodded. He then turned to Chezni, Sean and the others. "Me and Neb will stay here and help defend the city. You get inside that thing and destroy Zarnon and Tiamat. Killing them will wipe out their undead army."

Chezni shook his head. "First we need to destroy the Grudiev. Otherwise, this'll be the Moonglades all over again. We can't let that Cannon get into range."

Sean nodded. "Should we split up into two teams then?"

Chezni nodded. "Yes. I'll go with Ash to the Apocalypse. You should concentrate on stopping that Cannon. That's a top priority. All other things can wait. Once you're finished there, get inside Apocalypse and help us stop Tiamat and Zarnon."

Gillim nodded. "Tiamat... Then I'm going with you, Chezni."

Chezni nodded. "I knew you would."

Sean looked at Chezni. "How are you going to get inside unnoticed?"

Chezni grinned suddenly. "Oh, they'll know we're there, but it will stop them from finding you. Don't worry. We'll be fine. Lance, I need to..."

Lance rolled his eyeballs. "Borrow the Super Nova. I know. Just return it in one piece, ok? Every time you use it, it always gets badly damaged..."

With that, Lance handed Chezni a control device and headed back to Sean's group. Sean's group took to the sky and began to fly toward the Grudiev. Chezni pressed a few buttons and grinned.

"It should be... Now..." Chezni said, as an enormous platinum Airship materialized out of thin air. Chezni and Ash boarded it, with Gillim. Immediately, it flew to Apocalypse.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
Years
Sean's group reach the ship on Mike's Charizard. They landed on the leader ship. "All off. This should be the ship with the cannon. It looks like the one from the Moonglades." then he talked to Charizard "Good job. you deserve a rest." then He return it to its pokeball.

Lance then lead the group and said "This part of the ship is un gruarded so we should not be seen." then he saw the worry look on some of the faces and said "I know this place like the back of my hand. We should be ok"

The group walk on and then Jodi asked Sean "Do you still have that Shellgon on you."

Sean responed "Yes, why?"

"Why you caugth it?" asked Jodi.

Sean said "Well it help me and Eevee. It was badly injured so i thought it be salf in a pokeball. It could even come in handly. Anyways maybe it could help Eevee out."

Jodi laugth and said "Whatever"

Then Celebi came and said "Bi Bi Ser" and then touch the pokeball that hold Shellgon.

Mewtwo said "Celebi just healed your pokemon. Now it should be ready for any battle."

"Thanks" said Sean

The group then stoped and Misty said "There are some gaurds"

"Let me take care of them" said Mewtwo. He got in frount of the group and wave his fingers at the gaurds. They seem a bit sleepy but they just stood there doing there job. "Ok, lets go to the other side"

The group walk on past the gaurds. Jodi asked "What you did to them?"

Mewtwo smile and said "i hypotnitsis them into thinking that there was nothing there except air. So we were able to walk pass them. I could make them think that they were dancers in a music video but that my look suspicous to Zarnon and then he would know for sure we are here."

Lance was leading the group and soon they were in the frount of the airship. The group then saw the cannon, Grudiev. "Now we need to destory it"

Then a voice was said "Not unless you get killed" Everybody look towords the source and saw Rui as Rosia and Serinir.

"Now die!!" said Rosia as she threw a barriage of a thosand vine arrows at the group.

"Go Jynx!! Use Protect!!" said Mike and soon his Jynx made a shild but it wasn't powerful and was broken by the vines. The vines then were stop by a golden barrar created by Eevee.

"We need to figth and break the cannon" said Lance.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2015
Chezni, Ash and Gillim had finally reached the Apocalypse. Immediately, Gillim drew out his swords, Icingdeath and Twinkle.

Ash looked at the immense gargantuan creature that seemed to float in the water. "Whoa..." he said. "That's one huge monster..."

Ash wasn't lying, as the creature made the Super Nova look like a mere insect in comparison. And that's saying something, since the City of Prog is only about 4 times the size of the Super Nova.

Chezni looked around. "That's not all..." He then motioned to the continent behind the monster. It was nothing but a wasteland, that seemed to have been poisoned by the monster. "Apocalypse feeds off of the energy of the planet it is on. Then it moves on to the next one. If we don't stop it, this world will be destroyed. And there's no telling where it will go next..."

Manachu glared at the immense creature. "I'll make sure that doesn't happen..." he said, as the group headed toward the creature.

Without warning, a giant floating metal humanoid machine was standing between them and Apocalypse. It was almost as big as the Super Nova. "Still going on about that crap?!" came a familiar voice.

Chezni looked straight toward the robot. "Tyraxis!" he said. "This time, I'll finish you!"

Without warning, Chezni flew out of the Super Nova. "I want you to lead Ash and Manachu into Apocalypse!"

"Affirmative." the ship said.

Ash shook his head. "But what about you?"

Chezni grinned. "I'll be alright. This guy's nothing. I'll catch up to you later. Find Tiamat and Zarnon. They should be together somewhere inside that thing."

With that, Ash, Manachu, and the Super Nova headed toward one of the chasms that resided on Apocalypse, and entered.

"Now it's just you and me..." Chezni said, as he began emitting a golden aura.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
Years
Eevee's barriar threw the vines everywhere away from it's friends and then Mike "Sean, you, Eevee, and Mewtwo take on the funkies. Me and the others start taking this thing apart. Now go. We don't have much time."

After Mike said that the cannon atarted to charge up. A grin appear on Serinr's face and he said "It only a matter of time before this city is to be dust like the others."

"What do we do" asked Al

Mike looked to Roan and asked "Do you still have Lanturn?"

Roan nodded and said "Go Lanturn. Absourb the energy of the cannon."

"Go Ligthing and Beedrill. Do the same Lanturn is doing." The Manectric did the same as the Lanturn. Then Mike look at Jynx and said "Ice punch. Beedrill use Twinneddle" After that the ours follow as they too try to stop the machine.

Jodi ran and send out Nector and command it to attack Rosia.

Lance just look at her and said "Watch yourself!"

Nector attack hit but Rosia was angry. "How dare you hit me!!" Then she charge a pink orb from her hands and threw it at Jodi and Nector. With that Mewtwo intersect it with its own barriar.

"You need to plan this thing a bit more you know" said Mewtwo

Jodi blushed and said "Just doing what I can do to help."

"Well watch this." Then Mewtwo use a shadow ball and aimed it at Rosia. It missed but soon it was followed by Eevee flying at it in a golden ball.

"Show them what you got." Yelled Sean.

Eevee hit Rosia then bounce off her and hit Serinr. The ball attack seem to do more damage to Sernir. This took the smile off his face

He then form a black orb in his plam and said "Now it is time to kick it up a noch"

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2015
Ash had gotten pretty deep into the massive creature. As he and Manachu exited the Super Nova, they were surprised to see what appeared to be the interior of gigantic veins.

Manachu looked around for any signs of energy. "This way." he said, pointing to what almost looked like a living corridor. "That's where Zarnon is."

Ash nodded as they both charged in.

Chezni was finally getting somewhat of an upper hand. For being only the size of an action figure compared to Tyraxis' robot, he was doing surprisingly well. As the robot lunged, Chezni dodged the attack with ease. "Is that all you've got?" he said, grinning.

"Not quite." Tyraxis said. "I have one more trick to show you..." With that, the robot's chest area opened to reveal what appeared to be an old man wearing a black Karate Gi.

"You bastard..." Chezni said, realizing the truth. "Release Leon NOW!"

Tyraxis simply grinned as he looked at Chezni. "What a predicament." he said. "Leon is still alive, and can be saved. But, if you destroy this robot while he's connected to it, who knows if he'll survive the shock? Of course, pulling him off of the core suddenly will probably kill him as well, as his life is being sustained by it."

Chezni gritted his teeth. This is exactly the type of thing this monster would do, and Chezni knew it. "Tyraxis..." Chezni began. "I swear to God, you will NOT survive this battle."

"Ah. Ah..." Tyraxis said. "Remember that your friend is connected to my machine. Of course, if you do as I say, then maybe..."

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
Years
"This thing is pretty tougth to break" yelled Roan.

Then Lance said "Well just keep up smashing it. If you see something like a core then better. We just unplug it then."

Sernir power up the black orb and aimed it at Sean. "You die now" is all the black hooded field said while powering the orb up.

Sernir then throw it at Sean. The orb was fast but Sean still mange to dodge it. When the orb hit the ground it instead expoled it let out a thick black smoke. Now body could see each other by this smoke.

"Eevee!! Where are you" yell Sean to find his friend

"Weeve." Eevee yell back.

Then at that moment Sean saw Rosia flying at him with a long rose color dagger at him. She was only a few inches away to stab him but the Eevee then takle her.

"Get off of me you little fuff." Then she throw Eevee. After she did that Nector slam into her and Jodi shot an arrow at her.

"We not going to let her mess with Eevee. You take care of Sernir." Jodi told Sean

"the girl is rigth" said Mewtwo

Sernir then said by now his face seem to recover from the hit with the golden ball. He then throw another black orb but Mewtwo use his telnetic powers to refleck it to his self. He seem unaffect and the smoke cleared

"You think that would work on me. Well let me say that was far from maybe." said Sernir

"Use double team Eevee" said Sean

The Eevee illuison now appear but Sernir just simle and said "This old trick" Then his arm seem to extend and grab the real illuison. "Wow. What are you gong to do now?"

The illuison seem to be there still but were about to fade. Then Sean then yelled "ligth spear Eevee."

Eevee glowed white but was unable to get out of his hands but the illuisons aim thenselves at Sernir. He seem hurt by the attack but hold his grib on Eevee. "That was a bit strange but no dice."

Sean then thougth about what to do. He could send out Shellgon but he maynot do to good in this kind of battle. It was up to him to save Eevee but how.

Mewtwo then was flying from an attack of a black ligthening bolt shot by Sernir and was hit. he was now on the floor and was knock out

Sernir then started to crush Eevee. Sean was thinking about what to do. He then flet a energy from his self, deep inside him self. Sean then hread Eevee cry for help. Then out of nowhere and white ball shot from Sean and hit Sernir.

Sernir then let go if Eevee and flew due to the shot. He was badly hurt and was surprise. "How you learn to use that magic missile?!?"

Eevee was hurt but it glowed gold and recover itself

Sean saw this and said "I just want to save my pal. Anyways it like asking how then my Eevee learn recover."

Now the battle has a new way to figth.

Last edited:

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2015
Tyraxis continued to laugh at the irony of the situation. Chezni had thought that Leon was dead, but there he was. "What's it going to be, Chezni?" he said. "Join me, or lose your mentor once again?"

Chezni looked in disgust to Tyraxis. "You sick bastard..." He knew there was nothing he could do to save Leon, but he didn't want to admit it. "I'm going to make you suffer, I swear!" Chezni said. Immediately, he flew to Tyraxis.

Tyraxis couldn't believe what Chezni was doing. "But Leon is here!"

"That's not Leon!!!" Chezni screamed, as he formed a sword in his right hand. Immediately, he slashed the robot's chest. Sure enough, Leon was an Android. "I sensed something just now. It wasn't Leon's life signature at all. It was artificial."

Chezni grinned, as Tyraxis squirmed uncomfortably in the robot. "Nice try." was all Chezni said, before going on the offensive again.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
Years
Mewtwo was knock out and Jodi was figthing Rosia while Sean and Eevee fougth Sernir.

"Rui, I know you in there!! Figth her. You did it before and you can do it again." said Jodi.

Rosia was just wipping Nector with a green whip. Nector was taking the hits because he wanted to protect Jodi "Foolish human and pokemon thinking that you can stop me. Rui is now gone. She is not coming back."

Jodi does not want to her Rosia because she knows Rui is in there some where. "Help me you necklace. Do something for Rui to come back!"

Rosia was going to stick Nector but stop die to a white lite coming from the Necklace around Jodi's neck.

Back with Sean and Eevee. Sernir was attacking Sean with a smokly sword while Sean was defending with his own sword.

"Your Eevee can't help when you figthing me so you can't give orders to your Eevee and it can't help you." said Sernir.

Sean tried to yell an attack but he got hit by Sernir sword. It hard to defend because you can't see where the sword blade is going to be.

Eevee was going to attack but was afraid he would hit Sean. He try to use a light spear. When he did attack he hit Sean's and so Sernir didn't get full hit of it.

Sean was strigning his sword but wasn't as skilled with it as he thougth.

"Your sword play is very bad. I can teach you to be the best." said Sernir.

Sean was dumbfound by what he just hread and said back "Are you offering that you want to be my teacher?"

Sernir just smile and said "Well, I guess i am. Look at you. CLearly you have train your Eevee well for being a celeaistal. Then you are good in training and in sword play." Then his vocie got deeper and said "But under my training and teachings, you can be unstopable." His vocie became normal and countiued "Also your Eevee can join you."

Sean was surprise at this offer. He always thougth that the bad guys want the good guys dead, but here he is and he is geting offer to be teach by his emeay. Then he saw Eevee and said "NO! I will not join you. I hate to hurt people. If that what i going to do under your wing then forget it!"

When Sean said that Eevee shot a white ball from his month and hit Sernir.

Sernir was surprise by this attack "What. Why your Eevee? How??" He touch the spot he was hit. It was bleeding. "That is impossible. Both you and your Eevee know Magic Missile."

At that time Sean look deep in himself and shot a Magic Missile. This one hit Sernir on the side where Eevee hit.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2015
Chezni brought his sword to the head of the colossal robot. He wanted to finish this right now.

"Stop!" Tyraxis said.

Chezni paused for a moment. As much as he wanted to kill Tyraxis then and there, he knew that doing so would make him no better than this scumbag. He backed off.

"That's a good boy." Tyraxis said. "Now, why don't you ask me why I'm helping Zarnon? Simple answer. Power. Zarnon gave me something that I never had before. He gave me something that can destroy you, in exchange for my technology."

Tyraxis motioned to the Grudiev, which was preparing to fire. "Speaking of technology. It is time..."

As he finished, the cannon charged up and fired the familiar intense white beam at Prog. The beam headed to its target with everyone knowing that it was too late to stop it. However, no explosion resulted from the beam getting to Prog. It had missed its target.

"No matter..." Tyraxis said. "I can always fire again. You've merely bought yourself a few extra minutes."

Chezni grinned, knowing that a few minutes is exactly what they needed.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
Years
"I think the cannon just fired." said Lance.

Mike laugh and said "Well lets speed it up." He grab 2 pokeballs and a Dragonite and his charizard appear. "Charizard use Blast Burn. Dragonite use Hyper Beam."

the two attackes hit and made an explorsion. half of the machine was gone.

"Is it destory let?" asked Misty

"i believe it is." said Lance

But Jirachi, Mew, and Celibi keep on hiting it until Mew pull out a orange crystal. "We got it. Now it IS destory."

Jodi, Nector, and Roisa exit the flash and were now in Virendian Forest but in the air.

"What trick is this?" asked Rosia.

Jodi said "It my necklace. It taking into vesions of the past."

"Get me out of here! Or I kill you!" Rosia order.

Jodi laugh and said "If you do that then you be stuck here. You just got to let this past."

So Jodi watch with Rosia paying little interst. Then a scream was hread. It came from Jodi but this Jodi was on the ground. After that she took confort with Rui. After that many other flashes came. Some from Mt. Moon others in Pewter and other cities.

"YOu see that. I look for stength from you." Said Jodi. "I you as Rui was a tough girl. I saw you asked a role model."

Rosia laugh and said "you can only get stregth from yourself and not everybody have it." A tear could be seen on her cheek.

Then a bright flash return them back to the airship where they were.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2015
"It's over..." Chezni said to Tyraxis. Immediately, he swung his sword again, creating a white light. The light pierced the robot, cutting it in half.

"You.... AAAAAAAAAA!" was all Tyraxis could say, as he was taken in the ensuing explosion. Chezni grinned.

"Now to find Ash and D... Gillim..." he said. Immediately, he entered Apocalypse.

Ash, Manachu, and Gillim had finally reached the Central Core of the massive creature. Tiamat and Zarnon immediately looked on from in front of the core. Zarnon was the first to say something.

"I see the pests have made it this far." he began. "But no matter..."

Tiamat nodded. "They are too late to stop us..." she said.

Immediately, Manachu flew to Tiamat. However, Zarnon was between the two in what seemed like an instant. "That's not very nice, is it?"

Ash looked on in shock. "Nobody can move that fast..."

Chezni nodded. "Zarnon's gotten stronger since the last time we fought..." Ash looked behind him to see Chezni walking into the area. "I think I should take care of him."

Without warning, Chezni's armor turned gold. He was surrounded by an aura similar to Eevee. Even Ash was impressed.

"Ok. You defeat him, and we'll go after Tiamat and the Core." Ash said.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
Years
Rosia, Jodi and Nector return to find Sernir all the floor with Eevee and Sean about to finish him off. The machine was broken. It seem no one notice they were gone.

"It time to finish this, Sernir" said Sean. He was pointing his glowing sword at Sernir neck and Eevee was geting ready to attack with a Ligth Spear.

Rosia watch this and saw this would be a perfect chance to attack Sean and Eevee or Jodi and Nector by catching them on surprise. Then she said "I would kill any of you here but my conrade is hurt so it best for us to leave. So bye, until next. I will destory you all." Then show a small smile to Jodi. The smile wasn't "I going to kill you smile". It was a smile a friend would show. With that said and done. Rosia turn into smoke and suround Sernir and with a pop. They were both gone.

"Where he went? Why you let her escaped Jodi?" Asked Sean

With a smile Jodi said "I think we were save from her raft. Also..." then Jodi tone of voice lower and said in a whisper "A friend a came back"

"What?" said Sean and Eevee seem to asked the same question.

"I explain later. Here maynot be a save spot to say this." said Jodi.

While this was being said, Celibi was healing Mewtwo. Soon He was relived from being knocked out. Mewtwo got up and said "He was just luckly with that hit"

"What now?" asked Misty.

Lance then said "We find Chezni."

Mew said to the group "I can help with that!"

Everybody seem intersted. "How" Mike said then countuied "by teleporting?"

Mew just smile and said "Yep. Hold each other hands"

Everybody hold hands and then Mew touch them with its tail. Then in a few minutes in a flash of ligth the group was gone and reappear in the room with Zarnon and Tiamat.

Sean was the first to asked "What is happening" to Gilliam

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2015
Sean and the others immediately saw Chezni attacking Zarnon and the others attacking Tiamat. Without warning, Zarnon slammed Chezni into the wall. His aura immediately dissipated as he changed back to his normal form. He was out cold.

Tiamat immediately saw the others and teleported to Zarnon. "I think it's time for Round 2, what say you, Zarnon?"

Zarnon immediately nodded in agreement. "Yes. Let's fuse our cores together." As Zarnon finished, the room began to shake. Chezni was starting to regain consciousness as this happened.

Outside, the entire fleet could be seen from Prog. The ships seemed to be bunching together. Al knew what this meant. "They are fusing with that creature... Tiamat and Zarnon are combining..."

In fact, without warning, the entire group had been cast outside of Apocalypse as its entire form changed.

"What's going on?!" Sean said.

Chezni responded. "They're fusing... This will be the true test of not only Eevee's powers, but all of ours..."

A bright flash suddenly engulfed the entire sea that the creature was in. After the flash, the sea was barren and the group stood on the bottom of the lifeless patch of land that used to be the Dividing Sea.

That was not all of course. Apocalypse had now sprouted wings and was airborne. This was going to definitely make matters more difficult.

Tiamat and Zarnon could be heard in unison from the innards of Apocalypse. "Now that we are fused, your limitations will become apparent. Ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!"

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
Years
Sean was a bit scared when he saw this thing that Zarnon and Tiamat have became but then he hread Jodi said "We can take them on. Rigth Nector" Looks at Nector and gave her a nod. Then Jodi look at Jirachi and said "And you will help too rigth" Jirachi nodded too.

Sean was still a bit uncertain but he felt he still was not ready. Then all of a sudden Eevee jump on to Sean's sholder. Eevee seaced Sean's uncertainly and smile and said "Weeve. Vee Wee vee vee. Wee."

Some people may not know what Eevee may have said but Sean knew what he said like Eevee was speaking english. Eevee told Sean to be brave. That they can beat this guy or surrvive. Living is all that matter and if we figth and die then at least we did it to give others a chance to live. This speech from Eevee gave Sean the power to figth.

Some of the others began to figth. Misty send out a gray golduck and began to send out a siliver beam from it's gem on it forehead. Ash and Manachu were figthing with the others.

Jodi' Heracross was now in power by Jirachi celestial temperarly celestial power. Nector was glowing gold. He use a megahorn on the beast Tiamat and Zarnon have became. This seem to do little damage. This attack was folled by a Doom Desired attack from Jirachi. This did some damage. Soon a black goo was sent out at Jodi.

It was about to hit Jodi but Sean and Eevee use a Magic Missile to destory the goo and the attack countued and hit the beast.

Sean just smile and he recieve a smile back Jodi.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2015
Chezni looked at the huge monster that beheld the group. "Just like old times..." he said, as he began to gather power once again. Immediately, he was in his golden armor once again.

Manachu had flown toward the enormous creature. As he was doing this, he also seemed to make a fist with his right hand. "Celestial Blade!" he said. Immediately, the familiar sword formed in his hand.

Sean and Eevee seemed to be doing fine in the midst of it all. However, the enormous mass of a creature suddenly hurled some sort of black energy at Sean. Chezni saw this and immediately flew toward Sean to intercept the attack. However, by the time he got there, he could only take the hit. There wasn't enough time to block the attack.

Chezni could be seen by the entire group falling, as his armor disappeared and he reverted back to his original form. He slammed into the ground with a tremendous force. From that height, it would be in question whether he even survived the attack.

However, after the critical blow, Chezni was still breathing. "Not... Gonna kill me with one simple attack..." he muttered before passing out.

Manachu slashed the creature with his sword, but couldn't seem to cut through its armor. However, the entire group could see that the creature was shrinking to human-size. It wasn't finished transforming.

After a moment, the transformation stopped. The creature looked alot like Asmodia, except with darker skin. Its wings also had many holes in them. "Finally." it said. "My true form is complete..."

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
Years
Sean was in shock at what happen. Chezni took the hit for him. "Eevee use ligth spear!!"

Eevee flew thwords the Asmodia look-a-like and when he hit it. Eevee was grab and hurled towards Sean. Sean caugth Eevee. "Are you ok?" Eevee nodded.

Manachu and Ash were shlashing the beast but Asmodia beast then shot a black mass at it. They were hit but they got up and were not in good shape.

"It is time to finish this." He said in a dark voice. "COME TO ME MY SERVENTS" When he said that many of his servents came and were abosrb all except Sernir and Jade were seen.

"NO!! Rui don't go" Said Jodi when she saw Rui as Rosia go into. She had a face of regret then smile at Jodi and Went into the beast. When alll of those that came were in that when the jem on Amodia head glowed.

"Now Darkness Sweep." A dark energy mass flew out and hit everybody and they all flew back even Manachu and Ash. Manachu deveovle into Pikachu. Sean fell back too with Eevee in his arms.

Lagther could be hread from Zarnon. Until Jodi got up and said "You not taking me down that easy. Nector use Megahorn!!" Nector was just a regular heracross now due to the effects of Jirachi was only temperartry.

Zarnon lagth and shot a black ball at Nector before he attack. The shock of the attack also knock Jodi out.

"JODI!!" Sean said and ran out to her, Eevee still in hand. He felt her. She was knock out but it seem she is only hanging by a tread.

"That girl got what she deserved. Think she can defeat me. Now it you, The chosen." said Zarnon.

Sean was fill with rigthogous rage and said "You moster. You.... you had hurt all my friends. even the ones I love and you treat this as a game."

"Shut it. Game over" then the beast shot a black ball. when the ball got there it desappear. "What!?"

Eevee then began to glow like it was going to evole but then a beam of ligth was shot from the sky. Sean knew that he had to but Eevee on the ground. The form began to change from Eevee to an unknown form. When it wasover a great white beast lade before Sean.

This new creature was a white dog-shape. It had 3 anglic like pair of wings coming out of it back. It had a long siliverish tail. Long white legs that are powerful. It had clouds-like fur where it feet are. It head was had a jem on there that has many colors in it. The only thing that makes him look like a Eevee was the fur mane around it neck.

Sean was amazed. He said "Wow, Shoeon."

The forces of Ligth now has a chance to win aginst the forces of darkness.

Last edited:

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2015
Shoeon immediately released an aura of light. In an instant, the entire group was fully healed. Jirachi and Ash both looked straight to Eevee's new form. Then they looked at Sean.

Ash was the first to respond. "It was true... Eevee is a Legendary Pokemon..."

Asmodeus could only scowl at this new outcome. Then he began to grin. "No matter..." he said. "There is no way you can defeat me." With that, he charged toward the group.

Shoeon was suddenly between Asmodeus and the group. "You have committed your last act of evil." Shoeon suddenly said. He seemed to be communicating via telepathy.

As he finished, Asmodeus threw a punch. It was lightning fast and only Ash and Chezni could see what happened next. Shoeon literally grabbed the fist in his teeth, and threw Asmodeus into the air like a rag doll. In an instant, he flew into the air and gave Asmodeus a headbutt, launching him toward a large rock and causing him to smash through it.

Ash and Chezni could only look in wonder at the sheer power that Shoeon and Sean now possessed.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
Years
"What?!?" Asmodeus said but he quckily recover. "No matter that was only a piece of my power.

Shoeon just stood there and said "You still follow teh path of wrong even after what just happen. Then no matter. LIke i said before, you have committed your last act of evil." Then Shoeon open it month and shot a flamethrower at Asmodeus.

Asmodeus quikly jump to dodge the flamethrower but as soon as he did that he was stuck with a blast of water. Asmodeus was dumstuck by this but soon ligthning was around him and he was stuck by that too.

Sean was impress by Shoeon. He couldn't believe he got his Eevee to become that. But he knew that this form is more then cool. When Sean saw the tri attack of the elements he said "He has the power of the other five elevoltions."

Asmodeus was grinning and said "You done warming up. Are you done testing your new found abitities yet. Because I hope you enjoy them because you won't be useing them again since you going to die." With that said he threw a black mass orb.

Shoeon but up a ligth barriar to dodge the attack but when he brougth it down. Asmodeus was rigth beside him. He made his arm into a needle and then stab him with it. "Poison. Die slowly"

"Healing Ligth attack, Shoeon." yelled to Sean.

Lance then srocol at him and said "Don't imterupt. THis is a battle of a Legendary pokemon. He doesn't need you to tell him what to do. ALso how you know he knows that attack, he may not know it."

Mike just smile and said "Cool it Lance, He trying to help his friend out. Shoeon did evole from Eevee and Eevee is his pokemon."

Shoeon hread this command and said "Thank you Sean." Then from the wound that Asmodeus did a brigth ligth came from it and it was healed and the poison was gone. This ligth hurted Asmodeus. "Your tricks won't work here." Said Shoeon.

Asmodeusthen said "I have more." Then he disappear.

"Do you think he ran away" asked Misty

"No, he still here" said Chezni.

"On Shoeon left, He on your left, Shoeon." said Sean.

He was rigth. Asmodeus reappear and hit Shoeon with a darkness cover punch. After that Asmodeus disappear again only yo do it again a few seconds later and after that he disappear again.

"He needs help" said Jodi who was on the side of Sean now.

"Yes." said Sean.

Ash hread this and said "Pikachu. Transform into Manachu and help Shoeon"

Shoeon was geting hit by Asmodeus but he said "No, NO offence to you and Pikachu but I only want Sean to help me. Only him."

Sean was not surprise and said "I coming."

Sean was runing over there but Jodi grab his shirt. Sean asked "What is it?"

Jodi was a bit sad but she said "Be careful. I" She stop but countued "I want you to be careful. i ..."

Sean seem to know what she was going to say and said to her "I will." Then he was leaning towards her face. Lips were about to touch each other but then Sean was pull back and his shirt was in Shoeon month.

"Sorry. If i didn't do that you two be there forever." then he was telekinic to left Sean on his back. Sean drew his sword and said "I ready." He on your rigth.

Shoeon shot a fireball at the rigth and hit Asmodeus.

Asmodeus did recover and said "SO you two decide to die together. Ok. Them you will."

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2015
Asmodeus seemed to still be alright, even after that attack. "I guess it's time I let you in on a little secret." he said. "I've been holding back the majority of my power for the sake of amusement." Asmodeus grinned as he spread his wings.

Sean grinned as well. "I figured that much out. We've been holding back as well."

Ash's eyes widened. "How could they... Even Manachu doesn't have that much power..."

Chezni nodded in response to this. "When a Celestial Pokemon becomes a Legendary Pokemon, they take traits from each possible evolved form of their base Pokemon and add Light to it." he said. "Since Manachu only has two other forms to tap into, his powers are limited to Electricity and Light-based attacks. But Eevee..."

Ash immediately knew what Chezni was getting to. "Has an evolution for each Element..."

Chezni nodded in response. "Yes... Theoretically, Eevee, or Shoeon as Sean calls him, could be much more than a simple Legendary Pokemon..."

Lance looked in confusioon at what Chezni said. "What?" he said. "You mean he's some sort of Ultimate Legendary Pokemon?"

Chezni nodded. "I guess you could say that... And Sean seems to be aware of it, even moreso than I am..."

Asmodeus seemed to be pleased to hear what Sean had said to him. "You've been holding back about fifty percent of your power, huh?"

Sean nodded. "You're good." he said.

Asmodeus laughed at the response. "That's all?! Here's what I've been holding back..." he said. Suddenly, the ground began to shake. Even Prog could be seen in the distance feeling the effects. The city was falling apart.

In the midst of it all, an aura could be seen forming around Asmodeus. Immediately, Shoeon began gathering energy as well. It was all he could do just to match the power that the monster was putting out now.

Suddenly, Asmodeus was gaining power much faster than Shoeon. Sean saw this. "No... You're topped out... How can a creature be this powerful?!" he said, as Asmodeus continued to gather energy.

Without warning, the tremors stopped. Asmodeus let out another laugh. "This should be enough." he said. "Of course, if need be, I can go one step higher than this..."

Everyone could feel the enormous power that Shoeon and Asmodeus were putting out now. It was literally mind boggling.

Chezni simply stated something out of the blue. "Ok..." he said. "I'm starting to have Dragonball Z flashbacks..." Lance, Neina, and Roan all started laughing in response.

Ash looked at the four in confusion. "Dragonball Z?" he said.

"It's a TV show from my world..." Chezni said. "The characters were all near-godlike in power. Like here, hence the remark..."

Ash simply nodded. "Right..."

Without warning, Asmodeus charged into Shoeon, scoring a direct hit. Shoeon immediately regained his footing and prepared to counterattack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back