• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Was your first Level 100?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Probably Arceus in an event, but that wasn't really a legit L100 Pokemon since it was obtained via wifi. That was the only L100 Pokemon I ever had but other than that, I never really trained a Pokemon up to L100.

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
Years
Meganium in Pokémon Crystal. That's all I can remember, and that Meganium had Solar Beam, Razor Leaf, Synthesis and Body Slam as its moveset. Kicked alot of butt in several battles.

Fernando Torres

Class on grass
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2014
Blastoise. In FR I decided to try, and it was level 74 at the 5th gym. Then I got it to level 100.

Years
Charizard was my first one. It was in FireRed and my neighbour who had Emerald and a link cable asked me to battle him. I went back home and trained my Pokemon like a mad man until 3 in the morning. Charizard got to level 100 while all the others remained in the 80s.

We had our battle on the next day and I won even though I didn't get to use my Charizard in the battle much. :x

Bobith

Tossin' balls since '99
Years
Venusaur back in blue. All my friends had their Blastoises and Charizards, so I decided to try the poor little grass type no one wanted. Best decision of my life.

Years
My Infernape from Pokemon Pearl. No Rare Candies used.. I was so proud of myself! Now I can just get level 100's easily ._.

Kiriyuuki Kasuna

<b><i><font color="#979C1F">Insert Purpose of Mean
Years
If I remember correctly is was either my Blastoise or Charizard from my Pokemon Red cartridge...Sadly it's way way long gone now.... :<

Internal battery ran dry so yeah.... =\

Shrew

is a Shrew
Years
Only lv100 I have ( personally trained) is my shiny slaking. I wanted to evolve it into Slaking, yet you can't train Slaking with Truant efficiently, so I just wanted to get it out of the way while I had Vigoroth.

Falsever

Nation Blue
Years
My first Lv. 100 Pokémon is Blaziken in Ruby, it's the first Pokémon game I played.
Later in Emerald, all the Pokémon I have are became Lv. 100 due to the power of Rare Candies from Duplicating Glitch. xD

Blueredemption

Never stop exploring!
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 16, 2023
my first level 100 was my Blastoise from fire red, then I lost the game for a few years. when I found it, I took Blastoise from there into the newly released platinum, from there it went to soul silver, back to platinum, then to my sisters heart gold, then to my white, and now it is resting in pc box 1 in white 2

Years
My first level 100 was a female, Impish nature Swampert way back from my days of Pokemon Ruby. She's in my SoulSilver now but she will be remembered for being such a powerful fighter even if I did end up giving so many HMs to her.

KnockFan

Just a Beginner ...
Years
  • Seen Nov 30, 2013
I would say my first level 100 is Feraligatr from Pokemon Gold. However, it could be possible that it would be either Meganium or Raticate instead.

Elixir.

Fly Away
Years
Several years ago I traded a Bellsprout over to my Fire Red and trained it nonstop until I had a level 77 Weepinbell. At the time I didn't know how to evolve it until my brother told me to use a Leaf Stone. Then I trained the resulting Victreebel until it became my first level 100.

Magykx

It's too cold for you here.
Years
I believe it was my Rayquaza in Emerald... but I mean, that's not much of an accomplishment since it's caught level was 70 (right?). Beside that I know then Blaziken was my next.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 25, 2013
My first Level 100 was Infernape in Pearl second and last was a Samurott in White

Back