• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Amelias Blinkie Shop ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2011
Amelia's Blinkie Shop

OPEN

Welcome to the Biggest ever shop at PC

I'll say it again, I am the Original Blinkie Maker here at PC, people have just copied me -sigh-
Once I discovered the art of blinkie makings I thought i'd start up a shop, no way did I expect it to be one of the busy-iest shops at PC, but that I am happy with. Please read all of this page through.
Thank you.

Weekly Update!!
WE HAVE A NEW TYPE OF BLINKIE!!
I've been making these for a few days now, and there blinkies basicly in a box, with no cubes,
here is what they look like
Here

Examples.

Example 1
Example 2
Example 3
Example 4
Example 5
Example 6
Example 7
Example 8
Example 9
]Example 10

Colour Blocks I do: Pink, Red, Light Blue, Dark Blue, Purple, Yellow & Green, Black
I can do other colours, but they wont be well shaded like the colours above.

Text Colour: I do any colours.

Flash Text Colour: I also do any colours

Mini pictures: Hearts, Stars, Butterflys, Playing Cards, Sport items, Sweets/Candy, Fruit, Bats, Cats, Dogs, you can supply your own image and I will use it.

These mini pokemon Images here work really, really well with the blinkies.

I just do Letters. Numbers and other marks (*_#~"?$) etc I do not have, I can do numbers, But it will be diffrent from the blocks.

Please don't do text over 15 charactors. If you do, I will either small it down, or not do the blinkie.

Remember The Shorter the text, the better the blinkie will be, and quicker it will be completed.

I do the blinkies in order of them being requested.
Although, if you request more than 1 in your post, I will do your first request then go to the others, then come back to your other requests.

Please, be very specific with what you wan't, im not a mind reader guys, make up your own mind, Take time in filling in the form.

Rules:

O People who do not fill in the form below, will not have there blinkie done.
O Each member will be allowed. 2 requests per post. 5 requests per week. 15 requests in total.
O Use the blinkie I create, if you don't I will not do anymore of your requests
O Remember these take me a long time, be patient.
O Please say Thank you when I have created a blinkie
O Please Put a credit in your signature to me.
O Do not use other peoples blinkies, there made for them, not you.
O These blinkies are all made by me, Copyright to me, Do NOT pass them of as your own work.
O You cannot use the Pixels I use that I have created myself for other creations of your own.

Optional:
Post a link in your signature to the shop &/or my profile
Rate the Thread
Give me reputation

Also:
O I cannot edit Blinkies, I have to re-do the whole thing.
O Im very busy, requests could take around 3 days to be completed
O Once a blinkie is done you will most likely be alerted via PM
O Check the shop every day for your blinkie
O If you do not follow the rules you will be banned from my shop.

Form.
Text:
Block Colour:
Outline Colour:
Text Colour:
Flash Text Colour:
Image running across the top:
Image Across the top Colour:
Image at the side Left: Right:
Anything else:

Blinkie Made by Pincushion (copy and paste below and put it in your sig)

PHP:
Blinkie Made by [URL=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=40402]Pincushion[/URL]

Image Links
To work these image codes, all you have to do is copy and paste this code below, and enter in the code that I will provide in the "Codehere" bit.
________
PHP:
[url=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=40402][img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y252/LonelyPuppet/Blinkie/codehere[/img][/url]

Image Will Look like | Code

tree.gif
| tree.gif
yellow.gif
| yellow.gif
red.gif
| red.gif
purple.gif
| purple.gif
pink.gif
| pink.gif
lime.gif
| lime.gif
green.gif
| green.gif
brown.gif
| brown.gif
blue.gif
| blue.gif
black2.gif
| black2.gif
black.gif
| black.gif

All banners above are thanks to -Latios-

Last edited:

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
Years
Uh... Can I have a green one (like my username) that says: KENNY.
Can I have it with stars please?
Thanks in Advance!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2011
Yeppers, I'll get to work on that.

Edit: Done ^_^
kennydone.gif

Last edited:

Heart-felt

Mimix
Years
Don't request three times? As in at one time, or after we request three times, we can't request anymore? Might want to make that a bit more clear. ^^' Either that, or I'm more tired than I thought.
Anyways, I'm surprised you aren't loaded with requests yet. Your blinkies are pretty darn good. ^^
May I request two at one time?

My Requests:
Description:One with green blocks, with dark green lettering. When it flashes, could it be a gold color?
Text: Princess Narien
What you would like:May I have the card thing, please? Is it possible to have those cards changed in Queens? That would be pretty neat! If not, then can it be like Blinkie 2?

Second Request:
Description:Light blue blocks, dark blue lettering, and when it flashes, gold please.
What you would like:Hmm...I suppose like Blinkie 2. But could the star things either be changed to a lighter blue, or a darker blue?
Text: Sunrise Angel Angie <---if that is just a bit too long for you, Sunrise Angel will do fine.

I'm sure these will turn out great. ^^ I love blinkies x3.

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2011
I mean, don't request more than 3 times at once. And i'll get to work on them!

Edit: Done the first one, sorry I just have them cards, I did the star thing insted, i didn't change the colour of it because it goes quite well ^_^

PN.gif

Edit: Done the second one to, it is ment to go back, the text I was jsut trying somthing out and it came otu okay ^_^
SAdone.gif

Last edited:

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
Colours I do: Light Blue
Text Colour: Orange
Flash Text Colour: Blue
Mini pictures: If possible like a little lickitung. But if not I guess i'll just ask for a star like coolmasters.
Text you want the blinkie to say: Goatman56

Please and thank you :D.

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2011
Goatman, the blinkie I made would look really weird with the numbers so I didn't do them, I hope thats okay,
Others i'll do yours soon ^_^

goatmanblinkie.gif

Also, I dont do black and red cubes, sorry.

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2011
Im glad you like it, you don't have to put credit in your signature m'dear.

Edit: Kasuro I did yours, hope is okay.
Katsuroblinkie.gif

Last edited:

Sorano

幸福☆
Years
Wow, those are great, Amelia! <3~~~ If you dont mind, I'd love to request one! ^^

Colours: Pink, Light Blue, Purple, and Green. If thats not possible, just Purple or Pink! =] Whatever you thinks suits best~!
Text: Sukoshi Tenma
Text Colour: Black
Flash Text Colour: Pink
Mini pictures: If possible, could I have a heart going across the top? =] I'd also like the stars in Purple like in example two. ^___^ Dont worry about it if you cant do it. I'll think of something different. =D
Other: Could all of the little blocks be all the different colours that I listed in the category "Colours"? ^__^ That would be great!

If there is anything else I need to fill out, just tell me. ;3 Take your time! Please and thank you, Amelia. ^^

~Karli

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2011
But of course, i'll do that right now, I would do the others but they haven't replied since I told them about not having Black cubes.
Thanks for filling int he form so well Karli ^_^

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
dese are great luv ^^

Colours I do: Yellow green please!

Text Colour: Blue pretty please

Flash Text Colour: dunno, either yellow or green, whatever looks best ^^

Mini pictures: could you please put this in it?
Bulbasaur.png

pretty please?

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2011
Of course you can have both have one ^_^, I've just finished Karli's so I
can get straight to both of yours!

^_^

here is yours Karli.

Syblinkie.gif

Hope you like it, took me quite awhile

Status
Not open for further replies.