• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Victory Fire (Version 2.7 Released)

Years
Well I don't know what other people say about this hack. I just loved it. Two things which itch me just. One is the same thing Beet tester mentioned about Starter having forced to learn CUT and then no Move deleter early and still at my current location. Secondaly is that there is no VS Seeker available or a Lucky Egg. PokeNav bores me as it cannot match against the Seeker. Also a quick question. Where in the world is that Ditto??? Needed for my Eevee family

Years
Well I don't know what other people say about this hack. I just loved it. Two things which itch me just. One is the same thing Beet tester mentioned about Starter having forced to learn CUT and then no Move deleter early and still at my current location. Secondaly is that there is no VS Seeker available or a Lucky Egg. PokeNav bores me as it cannot match against the Seeker. Also a quick question. Where in the world is that Ditto??? Needed for my Eevee family

Sorry but there is a NPC who hands out VS seeker just like the original games. It's Brox city pokemon center I think.

Ditto can be found in Rainbow path, east of Halfleaf city. It's in the patch of grass along with Cherrim, Smeargle, Tranquill etc.

Last edited:
Years
Sorry but there is a NPC who hands out VS seeker just like the original games. It's Brox city pokemon center I think.

Ditto can be found in Rainbow path, east of Halfleaf city. It's in the patch of grass along with Cherrim, Smeargle, Tranquill etc.
What how can I miss any NPC along he way. Maybe because I am not in Brox city I think... Thanks for everything by the way ;)

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Does anyone know where Secret Power is?

You can buy TM43 from the furniture market near Pinearoma Villa.

I caught Feebas, but I'm confused now, where is Berry Blender? Or there is another way for the evolution Feebas into Milotic in this hack?

Feebas evolve at Lv60, it might be a bit hard to evolve it, sorry.

Sorry for pointing out that you could only have five pokemon for the White Kyurem event. I didn't know what was coming ;)

No, that was not your fault, there're really so many things which I need to progress, thanks for your tips again.

Fixed several errors recently and released the fixed Version 2.29.
Fixed the evolving problem of Politoed and the map errors in Grey Island.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 1, 2022
can i catch Beldum where?

P/S: my english is bad :D

Last edited:

openkaart

Chilling like snorlax
Years
Maybe I have misinterpreted but is this a completed hack? Or is it still being updated? Because in Vestria city there is a house were you can battle trainers, but once your inside you can't get out.
And other (to me) small bug

Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2019
i got kyurem and reshiram on my team and now how do i combine them into kyurem w ?

Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2021
I started playing this today(just got into Pine Forest), I must say, it's a really fun game and all... But the grammatical and contextual spelling errors bother me to no end... It gets really tiring, is all.

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
can i catch Beldum where?

P/S: my english is bad :D

You can get one in Orange Villa.

I am currently at Redwood city and still no sign of that VS Seeker. Also the map is not showing Brox city... Where is it?

Sorry, but VS Seeker is not avaliable in this hack since this is not a FR/LG hack, but it's true that someone in this hack mentioned this item.

Maybe I have misinterpreted but is this a completed hack? Or is it still being updated? Because in Vestria city there is a house were you can battle trainers, but once your inside you can't get out.
And other (to me) small bug

This is a completed hack, I sometimes release versions in which some bugs are fixed, and, Vestria City? I don't know if this place exists in this hack, please make it more clear, thanks,

i got kyurem and reshiram on my team and now how do i combine them into kyurem w ?

You don't need to combine them, just use Fire Stone to Kyurem, and if you use Thunder Stone, it will turn into Kyurem B.

I started playing this today(just got into Pine Forest), I must say, it's a really fun game and all... But the grammatical and contextual spelling errors bother me to no end... It gets really tiring, is all.

Sorry for the errors, someone mentioned them before, but I still haven't fix them.

Years
Cant play the latest versions of ur hacks if i tried to patch with the ups patcher on pc couldnt patch it, i tried my boy emulator on my android which can patch games but couldnt patch either...

Last edited by a moderator:

openkaart

Chilling like snorlax
Years
@1158 my bad, made a mistake. Playing two hacks so I messed up. And questioned at the wrong thread.
So don't mind the Vestria city question.
But thanks for answer the first question.

KidCarter93

PokéTech Guy
Years
Then how can we train our team apart from battling the trainers in the route once?
You can use the Match Call feature on the PokeNav to have a rematch with those who have been registered.
Besides as a starter how can I get a Gible in this hack?
You can get one from the Golden Temple when you return the orb after beating the elite four.

h ttp://i.imgur.com/xUdt0Ot.jpg
Here's the team I had when I beat the elite four.
Arbok - Lv 64 - Bite, Strength, Iron Tail, Giga Drain
Victini - Lv 65 - Flamethrower, Swift, Psychic, Thunder
Luxray - Lv 64 - Volt Tackle, Bite, Crunch, Thunderbolt
Haxorus - Lv 64 - Dragon Claw, Slash, Shadow Ball, Flamethrower
Dugtrio - Lv 64 - Earthquake, Dig, Slash, Magnitude

I've just completed Champions Bridge with the same team (except Arbok) and the same moves. All at Lv 76.

Damn it was difficult being quite under-levelled :O

Years
You can use the Match Call feature on the PokeNav to have a rematch with those who have been registered.

You can get one from the Golden Temple when you return the orb after beating the elite four.
Yeah I know that. Who could wait for this long haa haa haa. nevermind because I only have a Fraxure in my team.

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
Years
When you say "In version2,almost everything are done,so that means the hack's about 100% done." you mean that there are some missing features in the game ?

Back