• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabri

m8
Years
Never got into the Beatles really. I respect them for their impact in music but that's pretty much it.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I actually like the Beatles but at the same time I totally know that they're music isn't the type of music everyone can like haha. much like any artist really.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

"prince charming" says hi to you all. Lol. thats the name of my Cincinno on pokemon showdown. lol
573.png

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I've been watching a lot of 'Once Upon a Time' lately so the fact that you named a Cinccino after Prince Charming is hilarious to me.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

I have no idea why I named a ciccino prince charming. no idea at all. I was just trying to think of a name and that was the first thing in my mind loool

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

*eats a bunch of pokemon eggs*

They make delicious omelets you know

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
218454 naw. you know who really will make teh best taking omelts.......MY MOOOOOM
(ewwww. yuck. omelletes are nasty. how can yall eat them)

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

People don't have different tastes, Tara. There is one universal taste and everyone who doesn't abide to it should be heavily frowned upon.

The person who serves as the model of this universal taste just occurs to be me, of course.

Progressive House

Macgyver Trainer
Years
  • Seen May 22, 2015

People don't have different tastes, Tara. There is one universal taste and everyone who doesn't abide to it should be heavily frowned upon.

The person who serves as the model of this universal taste just occurs to be me, of course.

Coming from someone who has brought bad taste upon us since 95'....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back