• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
^It's Anchorage. Kind of makes sense to remind of Vancouver, since they're both on the northern Pacific Ocean.

Picture from another angle I found online:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I would love to visit Mexico one day, because that's where my parents and grandparents are from. I would also like to go to Ireland. I did go there once when I was younger, but I'd still like to do it again. People over there seem to have a very beautiful accent, and everything around you feels so magical. Also, I love the way how they keep everything clean. (:

omg you should visit mexico. visit Baja if you're looking to experience the four seasons. We have it all there. The Yucatan Peninsula is also a great place to visit too!

Italy, Canada, and Australia are three of the top countries I want to visit someday. I'm interested in going to Italy for their food. I want to know what REAL ITALIAN SPAGHETTI tastes like and practice my rusty italian too

Years
My aunt and her family went to Naples two summers ago and everybody said the food there was just so salty (She was in Italy for couple days I think), though you might have a better luck elsewhere.

If you live in New Hampshire, how could you have not been to Canada already? It'll take like 5 hours maximum to get to Montreal... On the other hand Australia sounds nice.

Sirfetch’d

Australia does sound like a fascinating place to go and would really be amazing because so many cool PC members are from there :D

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
The Australian wildlife/safari sounds incredible but the heat and deadly insects not so much. I'm not sure I'd survive living in Australia but I'd love to visit there sometime to take it all in.

Sirfetch’d

The Australian wildlife/safari sounds incredible but the heat and deadly insects not so much. I'm not sure I'd survive living in Australia but I'd love to visit there sometime to take it all in.

I think that I'd be able to handle the heat, especially after living in Alabama which is basically an oven, but I could not handle the deadly insects. That is an immediate turn off for me because I am terrified of them D:

Years
I've heard Australia is horrible in the summer, so if I ever do travel there, I'd want to be there in the wintertime. :(

If you live in Northern hemisphere, you want to travel there in summer if you want Australian winter, though you probably knew that already.

Southern Australia should be bearable, as if you move further south it gets colder.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I've lived in Australia for a year and so far no deadly insect has gotten me (or else I wouldn't even be here today) :P Don't go there when it's summer though. The weather is extremely unforgiving. Everywhere you look, there is blue sky from horizon to horizon with not a hint of cloud to protect you from the blazing heat of the sun. Don't forget the exceptionally high UV rate. Going out without sunscreen is like meeting skin cancer. The best mistake you will ever make. ._. Spring, autumn and winter are awesome! Gets quite cold at night though.

Despite all that, Australia's an amazing and beautiful country. I'd love to go there once again. <3

Years
I would love to travel to Australia in the winter... not sure if they see snow or not :/ but at least it's cold in the southern hemisphere while it's hot as **** up here in the northern hemisphere

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
I do wish I could go to Australia as well, because I heard that it's awesome (like Sydney, for example). And also because I hope I can meet some PokéCommunity friends as well (like Hikari10 and Narnia) if I happened to go there. Basically I want to meet everyone if I could.

Last edited:

TY

I always wanted to go to Australia, since i wanna meet some awesome PC friends i made, and also my Arch Nemesis: gimmepie.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I think going to Australia during the wintertime (when it is summer in the US) is probably a good time to go...I mean, it's a great way to get away from the heat!

TY

Dont go to the Netherlands though, its the worst place to be XD
*not that i live there*

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
I used to have a best friend that lived there. We went our seperate ways though... :| I do love their accents though. XD Anyway, Arizona is really hot. Sometimes it get's so hot that's like your being roasted in an oven. It's horrible. D:

...this thread goes too fast for me. :|

TY

But if you were in the Netherlands you could just turn around and walk a few feet and be in another country.

That is correct indeed, its like a hour or 2 and you are in Germany or Belgium xD

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
^I live near Arizona and yes, I understand the heat. I'm just glad the heat is ending this month and we'll be heading down to the low 90's slowly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back