• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Sovereign of the Skies - New Beta 2.0.0. Version Released (06/10/2021)

Years
Looks great :) I was wondering if I can use your tiles/ips things because I am making my own hack and I'd make sure to give credit :D

Years
  • Age 42
  • Seen Aug 12, 2014
Please give also the link of this game in gba format. Keep up the good work until you made it in final version.

Frosty~

Pancakes are a girl's BFF
Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2021
Please give also the link of this game in gba format. Keep up the good work until you made it in final version.

Ryan, it's against the rules to have a link leading to a gba game. That's why you get an IPS patcher and patch the file to a clean rom. Google is your friend here.

Years
  • Age 42
  • Seen Aug 12, 2014
Ryan, it's against the rules to have a link leading to a gba game. That's why you get an IPS patcher and patch the file to a clean rom. Google is your friend here.

My problem is that i'm only using vBagX emulator on mobile phone. Sorry if i don't have pc.

Years
  • Seen Oct 13, 2023
Great looking hack, and don't worry man,I am sure you can find SOMEONE out there that knows both english and german. For gods sake youtube is full of them xD. But really. I am sure It won't take long. Good luck man.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 27, 2014
It looks awesome! I don't know german, but I would learn it to play this.

Hope everything goes well!

Sniper

ふゆかい
Years
OH MY GOD! It looks totally awesome!
One of the Emerald's best hack I've ever seen. When will be the english beta?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 25, 2021
been waiting since April'13...please bring us an english version...(Don't take this in any wrong way but i'm sure if i would have started learning german by that time I would have been through with this game now)

Aquaduc(k)

Pokemon Every Damn Day
Years
It seems like a waste not to play this simply because of the german, definitely going to try and get into this hack, and learn some german. everything is just wow.

sCr45h

The Littleroot Champ
Years
I don't mean to rush you Dragonflye, but when do you think the English beta will be coming out? You're probably wandering why dont I just play it in German. Well I have a hard time playing games in other languages because I like knowing what is happening in the game and having it in another language isnt helpful. Plus, I really dont like playing in other language but English. I understand PERFECT spanish because I'm PuertoRican, but I grew up playing the games in English and I have a hard time playing even in Spanish(my first language). I dont think german will help at all... Well I babled too much :P

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 5, 2014
Sorry to ruin this for you but from what I've read on RHR there wont be an English version anytime soon.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 19, 2014
can't wait to play this (i wish it was in english T_T)

AWWWW fak well u just burst my bubble oh well
:(

Sorry to ruin this for you but from what I've read on RHR there wont be an English version anytime soon.

AWWW FAK well that sucks i hope a english version comes out in 2014
THUNDERSHOCK

It seems like a waste not to play this simply because of the german, definitely going to try and get into this hack, and learn some german. everything is just wow.

Ima have too agree with you but this is what ima do
1.get a german book
2.play the game and whenever i see a german word look it up

Ash-OK SCEPTILE I CHOOSE YOU

Sceptile-LEAVE ME ALONE IM REFUSE TO LEAVE THIS POKE BALL YOU SHOULD HAVE NEVER KEPT ME PRISONED UP IN THIS POKE BALL WHAT ABOUT THE YELLOW SQUIRREL WHY ISN'T HE IN A POKE BALL

Ash-Since when did i keep anybody prisoned up...wait a sec PICKACHU IS A MOUSE NOT A SQUIRREL

XD

shiny
PICKLES
beefy
BOLONY
soft
WHEAT TOAST

p.s foamy wuz hur>_>

Last edited by a moderator:

~Shy

Excuse my grammar I'm Filipino
Years
Damn no need to have that insane big letters
That's a shame hopefully they will find a translator

Years
  • Seen Feb 22, 2023
We are currently doing most of the preparations for the beta 3 aka release candidate 1, it would not make any sense translating the second beta version into english folks... If you want to make an english fan-translation you are very well invited to do so, but I hope you are also understanding why we are currently not putting any effort in translating the game, there are lots and lots of other things to do :)

I guess the problem is not finding a person who understands both english and german(Most of the SotS dev team does), the more heavy problem we are facing is finding a person to actually translate all of the text into english, because as the dev team we are focusing on the german version and the actual design and coding of the game ;)

I know it might be kind of a nuisance to play this with a german text book laying next to you, I imagine this is pretty silly^^

Anyways, that's it for now, I know this is not the best news for you, but we don't even know when the german version acutally releases, it's just much work to do, in the end it should at least be something aswell :D

~SBird

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 21, 2013
Well, I speak both English and German fluently and would gladly translate the Game for you to enjoy.
The only problem: I am not exactly proficient in Rom-Hacking/Script-Editing.

So if you tell me which tools to use I am sure I will quickly pick up the necessary skills to provide a good translation.

Back