• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Beautiful Creatures [K+] [OOC + SU]

Years
Budding Explorer!

Alias: Willy Species: Fennekin Gender: Male

Personality: Willy is a jolly pokemon that is always trying to cheer other pokemon up, but Will doesn't easily get bored but when bored he won't really try to help anyone and he is just thinking about himself and how sorry everybody should be for him. But since it doesn't happen that often it's not such a big thing to worry about if you are his friend. But of course thats not the only flaw about him, another flaw is that he easily gets angry if anyone says anything bad about him or his friends but the anger will later lead to depression sadly. But he is of course always trying to be the good guy that helps everybody even though he's not that good.

Appearance: Willy is nothing special and is just looking like any other Fennekin that roams the land of pokemon, so the answer is proably void.

Miscellany:
Alias: Willy - Species: Fennekin, Level: 5
Ember | Scratch | Tail Whip

Hope you liked it, bye!

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
I approve of both SUs above. I just need Josh's verdict on them~

Also, the next chapter should be up soon, as it is almost done! :D

Years
Hello, I just wondered since all of you are done with the first dungeon. Do you know any points where I can "join in" to where all of you are so I don't need to feel so alone?

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Well, I ain't no GM but I can definitely say that the next GM-post in the IC will have a new place, and you can probably try to jump in there. So it's a bit of a waiting game atm.

Years
Well thank you for the information Kenneth, I guess i'll just have to wait then, and play some pokemon mystery dungeon blue rescue team while I wait.

Last edited:

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
@ Four Cartridge and @Elikiteru. Both of you are officially accepted into the Roleplay! I am just about to finish the next IC reply, and will soon provide you with info regarding how you shall jump in :3

Back