• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
May I join? I just caught a Shiny Rapidash on Crystal - I've been wanting to join this club, but I wanted to wait til I had a shiny of my own.

they will let you join they always do XP but unfortunately I think only 3rd (rse lg fr col XD ) and 4th gen (dp) count . but congrats on the rapidash and love the sig :)

OMFG OMFG I JSUT GOT IT lmao no not a shiny but I got my theme music for my piplup specialy if its shiny . OMFG ITS SO AWESOME tho alot of you won't get it unless you are old school gamers like me (thats right im an OG (so is kim xP ) ORINGINAL GAMER BABY!!) omg I cant wait to make a video and post it on youtube .

Last edited:

Dark Steelix Lv X

Final Atomic Buster
Years
I thought I already admitted you. =/ You're a member, or at least you are one now. ;)

I keep seeing lots of Horseas wherever I go to fish. Is there anywhere where I see nothing (or almost nothing) but Qwilfish?

5725 Beldums seen.

Wow really? Lol I was under the impression that I had to post 30 times in the thread before I was finally admitted. Heh good luck with qwilfish and beldum, don't know where qwilfish are more common, never paid much attention to fishing x__x Anyways I'm still SRing for lileep in sapphire and also focusing on zangoose in my ruby. Good luck to everyone on their hunts!

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
Wow still no growlithe. And welcome to the club Kayota.
Btw has anyone got any D/P shinies yet?

Offtopic: O yea I know this is off topic but at some mall here in Canada I saw Pokemon Collectible Tins and there were only 3 of them and they were Turtwig, Chimchar and Piplup
http://www.toywiz.com/pobcocagabco.html
If this is old news Dunt pay any attention to this^.

Years
Wow really? Lol I was under the impression that I had to post 30 times in the thread before I was finally admitted. Heh good luck with qwilfish and beldum, don't know where qwilfish are more common, never paid much attention to fishing x__x Anyways I'm still SRing for lileep in sapphire and also focusing on zangoose in my ruby. Good luck to everyone on their hunts!
You're not the first to be fooled by that non-rule. The 30 post rule applies ONLY to SGM's Shiny Dex on the first page, which hasn't been updated in months, anyway.

Kayota, you may join. Just remember that shinies aren't status symbols here. All members are equal regardless of shinies owned, even if you own none. (If everyone would just get that concept, we'd have avoided lots of fights in the past.)

6075 Beldums. I'm seeing waay too many repeats around now. I usually stop and go do something else when that happens.

Shiny Umbreon Hunter

Shiny Umbreon Master
Years
Still no Shiny Charmander. Sorry i haven't posted in a few days, I had to work 3 days in a row. Pokemon Ranger i've been playing on and off so i can get the Maniphy Egg on Diamond when i get it. Wish Me luck so i can get it before Diamond. Happy Hunting.

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
Hello! No luck for lil'ol me either. *pouts* I'm calling Wal-mart in the morning to make sure they got in D/P if not I get to go all the way to the Mall and the EB Games store, an hour and a half away from where I live! *rolls eyes* West Virginia, I swear everything is over an hours drive away from me.

So any one have any luck this week?

Years
The guys at EB called, saying they'll have my "Pokey Man" Diamond in tomorrow, so I'll be picking it up and forking over the other $25 on my way home from church. I can't believe there's only less than a day to go! D=

I haven't seen any Adamant Beldums since my last report. I EVed a Calm Squirtle last night instead of hunting, but I had my fishing going in FR.

I think I'll be going to bed early tonight so I can "travel to the future" by sleeping. ;) Good luck to anyone who still wants another shiny before D/P! I kind of made my "one more shiny before D/P" quota with (Kad)Abra, but more would always be welcome.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
*sigh*
As soon as I got home, I found that most of the kids in the neighborhood wanted to play basketball at my house. I couldn't refuse, they said they'd been waiting since 4 PM (got home at around 7 PM). So, I'm just now getting in my house. My team won both games today, and we have a maximum of three games tomorrow. I think we only have to win one to go to Nationals, but I already know that my coach wants to win all the games. Man, I'm mad, these tournaments are ridiculously long and tiring (even the each quarter is only 8 minutes long, the games often last for more than one hour, and I'm usually gone from my house earlier in the morning to mid-afternoon), but I just have to stick with it. I don't really mind that I have haven't hunted today. It's the fact that I still have h/w to do (one is due on Tuesday, one is on Wednesday, but I want to finish them, or get close to finishing them so that I can soft reset on Diamond a lot) and I've gotten home so late. I'll be staying up quite late tonight.

My mother will be picking up the game for me, I believe.

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
Shiny Hunter Championship Road: Gekkou Kitsune's Last Stand!

No new shinies for me either, despite the whole over 80 hours on Emerald and who knows how long on my LG trying to get Charmander.
I'll still have time tonight and tomorrow as I won't be getting my Diamond til the afternoon time.
This sucks.
If I ever get one of these two, it will shatter the record of longest to get a shiny, which is currently held by Totodile, which is a measly week. Charmander will be 2 months 2 weeks Thursday. :|

-DDD

Years
I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve waiting for D/P! :D I think it's about time I head to bed. 6100 Beldums and that's it for the time being. See you all on wi-fi!

XxXRiho

Unbe-frilling-leivable.
Years
OMGOMGOMG!!! I JUST GOT MY VERY FIRST SHINY!!!! YESSSSSSSSSS!! Its a B-E-A-UTIFUL Torchic!! Pics are uploading! :D :D :D :D :D OMG I am SOO happy!! Now I really feel like a part of the club!!! *overjoyed* ^.^
<3

Akidatheart

Pokémom
Years
OMGOMGOMG!!! I JUST GOT MY VERY FIRST SHINY!!!! YESSSSSSSSSS!! Its a B-E-A-UTIFUL Torchic!! Pics are uploading! :D :D :D :D :D OMG I am SOO happy!! Now I really feel like a part of the club!!! *overjoyed* ^.^
<3
I am SO happy for you, I'm literally beside myself.. I mean, there is another me sitting here beside me, that's how excited I am for you! I hope your shininess rubs off on me and I find one too, lol!
Kim

Years
<3

Congrats with getting your shiny :)
I still have no luck

Back