• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Small Updates & Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
17th Jan:

• The requirement to obtain a blog via posting has been lowered - you now only require 2,000 posts to be able to post blog entries. Don't spam your way up, now!
  • Furthermore, members with 3,000 posts gain access to the Member Interaction Centre section.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Another small update. I just went ahead and added size, fonts, strike, image, highlight, spoiler, sup, sub, youtube, div, and span tags to quick reply. Most people use Quick Reply, but it's a pain to do simple formatting when using it, so this should help a little. Enjoy!

This may look odd on some profiles, which will be fixed soon.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Added some new fonts for you guys to use, check them out below!

1. This one is Lato, I like it because it's clean and simple :]
  2. This little beauty is called Alegreya Sans SC.
    [*]Josefin Slab is next on our list, weird name huh? Sweet font though :D
    [*]Does this one Satisfy your needs?
  3. This font is called Monofett, best used for interesting headings!

Can't see these fonts? Your browser may not support webfonts. Read more about what kind of browsers support these special fonts here. Remember, you may also have web fonts disabled via your user CP (Edit Options > Miscellaneous Options > Disable Web Fonts).

Let me know if you have any problems via PM, and enjoy!

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
2nd March, 2014
  • Dragon has been appointed as the second moderator in The Welcome Lounge. Congratulations!

3rd March, 2014
  • You can now embed audio from SoundCloud into your post by using [soundcloud]{url to audio}[/soundcloud] BBCode.
  • A couple of days back we updated two infractions; Disrespect to Members and Trolling now stand at 4 points and 6 months.

Master Kwesi Nkromah

"Pokéfan Kwesi"
Years
Gaelic Meaning:
The name Keiran is a Gaelic baby name. In Gaelic the meaning of the name Keiran is: Dusky; dark-haired.

Irish Meaning:
The name Keiran is an Irish baby name. In Irish the meaning of the name Keiran is: Dusky; dark-haired.

People with this name have a deep inner desire for a stable, loving family or community, and a need to work with others and to be appreciated.

They also tend to be orderly and dedicated to building their lives on a solid foundation of order and service. They value truth, justice, and discipline, and may be quick-tempered with those who do not. Their practical nature makes them good at managing and saving money, and at building things in the material world. Because of their focus on order and practicality, they may seem overly cautious and conservative at times.

According to SheKnows the website... you're name is pretty special Keiran. And if what they say is true, you're perfectly fitted for a role in this community. Welcome to the team!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Added some new fonts for you guys to use, check them out below!
  1. My name is Flamenco
  2. Me amo Lobster Two
  3. Ik heet Gloria Hallelujah
  4. Mu nimi on Poiret One
  5. Is mise Diplomata
  6. Je m'appelle Berkshire Swash
  7. Ich heisse Germania One
  8. Zovem se Audiowide
  9. Jag heter Voltaire
  10. I got bored of writing languages so this font is Pathway Gothic One :]
Can't see these fonts? Your browser may not support webfonts. Read more about what kind of browsers support these special fonts here. Remember, you may also have web fonts disabled via your user CP (Edit Options > Miscellaneous Options > Disable Web Fonts).

have fun and use them wisely!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back