• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen October 7th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2012
I'm in NA, so that's the release date that I have to look forward to. I have the title pre-ordered and I should be able to run down and pick it up when Gamestop opens. October 7th is a Sunday though, which is kind of a strange day for a release IMO.

Regardless, since it's on a Sunday, I plan on picking it up when the doors open, then I'll go home, order a pizza, and then spending the entire day playing!

I'm curious if anybody else has any special plans for the release. Does the site itself have anything planned? I know it's released in different places on different dates and not everyone here is from the same country, but still, what's your plan?

blue

gucci
Years
I doubt there will be anything special on THIS website, there will be plenty of posts, threads etc but I doubt there will be some sort of event. I can guarantee that there will be tonnes of Video walkthroughs posted on Youtube that day. I'm from EU so I have to wait till the 12th but I'll be picking up a copy the instant I get up.

Killjoy

"He was a laser fish."
Years
I live in a pretty small city, one that doesnt seem to sell Pokemon games too fast, so I've neglected to pre-order it. I plan to run down there, probably after work on Sunday if I can, or on Monday.

I'm actualy glad it comes out in a few months rather than any soon, cause I'm pretty short on money for the next little while. Now that that would stop me from picking this up lol but it's probably for the best anyway

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
That's only a few days before my birthday, so I'll probably wait those few days and then go check my local game store. They're usually pretty good about having plenty of Pokemon games. xD I don't have the money to pre-order right now, though.

bwburke94

Forever Aspertia's Aspie
Years
I'm one of the few high school students in the US or Canada that doesn't get the 8th off (it's a national holiday in both countries, for those of you who aren't from North America) but I'll still head down on the 7th and pick it up.

Also, this should be merged with the existing thread.

Megaman3007

MTF FTW :)
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2012
I'm getting it if the Gamestop in Boston has it. Heck I'll leave early and just steal a cop's donuts for my breakfast XD. I want this game!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
If we didn't have a thread discussing the release just like this one is RIGHT UNDER this thread itself, I would let this stay open.
As far as wondering if the site itself is doing anything other than a lot of posts...give us a little more credit. c;

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back