• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
Hiya, DragonRider42~! It's nice to meet you, welcome to PC. ^_^

What do you need tips on, exactly? One of the best ways to get to understand the forum is to apply for a mentor at the Adoption Center. You'll learn all about the forum section(s) you're most interested in and make a friend, so I encourage you to apply if you're interested. :D

You should also read through the main forum rules if you haven't yet, as they're very important here on PC. But yeah, you learn best by doing, so go ahead and explore around and make some posts!

Enjoy your stay and I'll see you around, yes? <3 Feel free to private message me (by clicking my username and then "send a private message") if you need any help!

Years
Hi DragonRider Can I ride your Dragon? ;3 ok, ok, I wont get too weird with ya =P

I'm Krazz. I just wanted to mention, don't be afraid to VM anyone. I remember when I first joined I admit I felt a bit ensecure and I felt akward talking to mods and the regulars with 100000000000000 posts because I looked up to them so much, but I started VMing people, and I became friends with a couple mods, so I set in with the community. So I just hope you follow in my footsteps. And one of those mods who is now a friend of mine was my mentor! So you have the opportunity for that too :3

Sometimes I even occasionally just go to someones profile and just say "hi".

I'm sure you'll shine on soon be just like us! Heck I'm still kind of a semi-nub (at least I like to think I am, but at the same time I don't :\)

So yeah, call me maybe drop me a VM sometime, I love getting VMs, conversations are fun *googly eyes*

I swear I'm male @_@

DragonRider42

Banned
Years
which dragon do you want to ride? i have the ice dragon the earth dragon the fire dragon and my favorite the shadow dragon

Back