• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What version of the game are you playing?

What version do you have?

• Black 2

Votes: 71 43.3%
  • White 2

Votes: 67 40.9%
  • Black 2 and White 2

Votes: 26 15.9%

• Total voters
Years
I'm currently midway through my White 2, but tonight I have purchased a copy of Black 2 as well - for the purposes of obtaining ALL Keys etc

Haunted Cupcake

Soul Resonance Technician
Years
I'm playing black 2 i completed it just to get the challenge key...no one told me i could not play it on challenge mode after i done this more fool me right... so i wiped my file haha and now I'm about to go fight burgh again haha. nintendo need to make it have the option of challenge mode from the start... i don't know anyone who plays pokemon in my area and no way am i buying a second dsi and another game just to unlock it.... and my net is down until further notice due to am ove so i cant just go online with my game yet... which is a shame i really would like the halloween c gear skin.and my local game store didn't have genesect event... but im going off topic now i do apoligize.

;TLDR i am playing black 2

Syltti

Lilligant's Loving Trainer
Years
Playing White 2, going to start Black 2 some time this week. Still so much to do; so many legendaries to catch, pokemon to train, and world tournaments to lose~

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
I have Black 2 and I pretty much beat the game. I've already explored the post-game areas, but there's still some things I have to do. I have to catch more legendaries, take on Black Tower, compete in the World Tournament again.

Wateria

The cute team Aqua member
Years
I have pokemon black 2 and going to order White 2 on thursday from Play so I can complete the pokedex.

Clucknadus

Tornadus Therian Form
Years
I have White 2. It's an amazing game; I loved all there was to do in-game. And the post-game has a lot more content than the original did. I just completed the Unova Pokedex, and thus started doing competitive battling on it.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
I have White 2 because I got White last time and I really wanted Reshiram.

Sirfetch’d

I preordered Black 2, but changed at the last minute for White 2 so I could get Reshiram. I do regret not being able to get Mandibuzz though.

Ven Bloodia

Unmenschsoldat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 1, 2015
Got Black 2 randomly, hopefully it will let me use the memory link feature on my White game but if not then whatever.

#isthenumbersign
Years
Playing White 2. Eventually gonna trade it for my friend's Black 2 because recently we've just been trading each other for the versions we don't have. x)

smurf

Veteran Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
The sec i herd gamestop was takejn pre orders for the games i rushed to the store an threw dwn cash for both games i just had to have both versions im currently play white while one of my best freinds plays black we are both bout 3/4 the way through

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 23, 2019
I got White 2 and I really don't regret not being able to catch Mandibuzz because I prefer Braviary.

Back