• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
I'm in the east also so what time do you want to do this? I don't normally get on here before 4 or 5pm.

I was going to reply earlier & between going on a call, homework, & stuff I got distracted & forgot I hadn't replied. I'm sorry! But after 4-5pm should be good for me pretty much good for me any day of the week except maybe Tuesdays unless something comes up. :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Ok good wanted to make sure before I put your fc's in there but I'll be there soon.

EDIT: Wifi has been acting up all day, just to let you know head of time.

Last edited:
Years
Hey Blastoise,
An amazing trade shop it seems like you are running here!
I don't have much to offer other than a few extra legendaries laying around from each Gen, but I would absolutely love a shiny Deino. If not no problem!
Thanks for your time.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Hey Blastoise,
An amazing trade shop it seems like you are running here!
I don't have much to offer other than a few extra legendaries laying around from each Gen, but I would absolutely love a shiny Deino. If not no problem!
Thanks for your time.

I can do tht not a problem but give me a bit I'm in a trade at the moment

RebelGirl sorry these are shiny if you want regular do let me know please??

Back