• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
@Skymin: Pokemon Fallout part 2 is ready to submit, but I kind of don't want it to open right on Christmas while everyone is too busy enjoying their new stuff. If I submit it now, do you think it'll take long enough to be approved to put a fair week or so between it and Christmas Day? If not, would you rather me withhold it until later or would it be easy enough for you to just delay approving it until later?

whichever. I myself probs won't do submissions until after Christmas :)

Years
I'm back, glad to see that this place is as busy as ever!

Welcome Rintaro :D I hope you enjoy your time here, have you roleplayed on any other website at all? :)

7]I have some mild experience with roleplaying,I did a bit on this other forum before the forum went downhill u.u mostly because of trolls. But anyways I'm working on my first SU template as we speak ^__^

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Rintaro: I think the roleplaying corner is one of the friendliest RP environments around. Hopefully you enjoy yourself. I know plenty of us are happy to see fresh faces.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Time for shameless advertising~

Hello there fellow RPers!

Two spots have opened up in «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» note that we need more male players due to the amount of female players.

One spot has opened up in Youkai Academy I'm willing to open up another one is there's enough interest...

Click on the icons for the OOC thread~

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Okay Guys, I have a little announcement to make. Due to the holidays, many people are going to be busy, so I won't be posting the IC thread to Factions Divided until AFTER the Holidays, therefore there is about 2 weeks to have a look at the thread and make an SU. (We have 8 places remaining)

If you need some convincing, basically this is a rp that you govern, you decide the laws of your lands, and you choose your own factions moves, concluded by the leaders permission (who will be one of you rp'ers) this was the rp has a lot of freedom with a little guidance. Each character is a high authority figure, each race has 2 types of magic, only one of which it can use, (for example, demons use fire or illusion magic) The aim of the game is to stop the demons from getting to the centre where they can obtain a powerful sword in order to gain control over the lands. You decide how you will stop, or help, these demons. Betrayel, trust, order, plans, ya know that sort of stuff is involved.

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
So seeing as the holidays are starting up, I thought I might start up that RP I was talking about a while back, namely: Adventurers in Training: Icewind Dale (Name subject to change)

Spoiler:

So using Icewind Dale, the Black Isle game as a base, we're talking swords and spells and dungeons and dragons roleplaying, here. I'll probably go for stats and starting levels as reference points, but as a whole it should hopefully be a whole lot more free and non-restrictive. Got to get that balance between descriptive and constrictive, so it'll mainly just be in the sign-ups and not really there in the IC - just as sort of background information.

Thing is, I'm, ah, a little nervous. I've been in - what, three RPs? I don't know what kind of a number that is relative to the norm, but anyhow, never GMed before. Don't suppose anyone'd be willing to co-GM for little old me? Despite me being not at all old, and only a slight bit little?

Anyway, it'd be a while before it's up due to the fact that I've pretty much just started on it, but if anyone is interested in an RP like this then it'd be great to hear it. If anyone wants to get involved in the production stages, too, don't hesitate to let me know in some way - PM, VM, even a post in this thread - I'm subscribed, so whatever.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I'm curious; what forum themes do you all use? Do you stick with specific themes, or follow the default (which seems to change on occasion)? I ask because this can apply to the way Roleplays and posts look (with varying color themes, defaults, widths, etc.)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
ICEWIND DALE that sounds totally cool. A basic fantasy medieval RP. I think it could surely attract attention.

@ Dusk, I'm using Forever Standing and the Legacy setting, which makes many css-d posts stretch my page. But it doesn't hurt me much.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
I'm actually using the exact same theme as Rika, as well as the Legacy setting. I've been thinking of switching around, but I haven't done so... yet. So even my own CSS stretches my page. I don't mind really, it's not like I have to scroll back and forth while reading a post.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
I use style'd. Wide body, simple and clean and its nice on the eyes. plus i prefer the white background and softer colours. :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Yeah, as a RPer, you want a style that isn't too tedious annoying for the eyes.

Reactions: SV

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
I'm currently using the Let's Fly Together theme. I can barely stand themes that have light text on a dark background. The light grey background is easy on my eyes and isn't too bright either.

But in reality, I'm just using the forum default. I like to be surprised when it changes~

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Personally, I use PokeLink 4 Blue. It's one of the most basic-yet-nice themes, and has the most width.

SOULBOND: A Twisted Kanto Journey is posted! Here's the relevant half of the OOC post for you to read up on until it comes out!

Spoiler:

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Soulbond reminds me "the golden compass". I think I might join.

--

I'm still having one open spot for Youkai Academy. The spots for Sword Art Online has been filled.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I enjoy using Pokélink 4 too, but the pink version. Gray on gray is pretty nice for your eyes, unless your eyesight is somewhat poor maybe.

Oh, now that you mention it, PS, it is pretty similar to The Golden Compass. I loved that book. I guess that means I'll at least be reading the Soulbond RP :)

But I think I've reached my max when it comes to number of RPs to join. Like, 4?

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
I typically use darker skins, The Johto Elite is my fav skin and I haven't changed (other than glancing at other skins) it since it came out. Though, I do like Let's Fly Together...

Only thing that sucks about darker skins is that people tend to forget about them when coding CSS or posts in general, which makes said posts entirely unreadable or bothersome.

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
I use the Y-Axis theme and yup, get the same problem as Retro. Plus the width of the posts is tiny on the theme and with addition to me using Legacy setting means that just about every post which has CSS in it bleeds out lol.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
One more day of being super busy (cooking for Christmas dinner and stuff in progress @w@) and then I'll be back to all of you, lovely people, especially to Apollo <3
I'm sorry I've neglected you Q~Q *pets the RP*

Hope you guys are all ok and stuff <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back