• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Region of Orre (M) [IC]

Years
Hearing the footsteps of the other girl from behind, Seth didn't look, yet still addressed her. "Intrigued I see..." He spoke before turning his body 180 degrees to again be facing the girl. "Of course introductions are to be made first. My name is Seth Zypher, a Snagger by profession. Though I tend to specialize in Shadow Pokemon." He spoke taking out an Ultra Ball from his chest. Holding it as he released the Pokemon inside, his vicious smile remained. The light from the ball took shape as a small yellow red eyed Pokemon emerged. Mawile yawned with the large jaws that made up her hair. "Much like this one." He stated so that both the girls would know that it was a True Wild Pokemon that he'd just summoned.

"Char!" Charmeleon lashed his tail to send Vaporeon upward. He rotated himself to glare at the other Pokemon his tail now waving slowly back and fourth. His eye's moved to lock onto those of Arcanine's before putting them back on the blue Pokemon, waiting to see what she'd do next.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2017
"My name's Loryn. Street Preformer by profession." she smirked at Seth, though her mind was racing. A Snagger? So he takes Pokemon? But...why? She glanced at the other girl, wondering if she was confused to. Her attention moved back to Seth as he sent out a seemingly innocent Mawile. He explained that this was a Shadow Pokemon, and Loryn couldn't help but blurt out, "How do you know?" Her face turned pink as she said it, but she shook the embarrassment away. "I mean, it looks just like a normal Pokemon."

Arcanine growled and took a step forward as Vaporeon was thrown into the air. But the little blue Pokemon didn't seem phased at all, in fact she was squealing with happiness. She landed on her four paws much like a cat, and scrambled over to Charmeleon and gave him a hopeful look as if to say: Again, again!

Years
"Nice to meet you Loryn, perhaps you'll grace me with a private show sometime later on, eh?" He questioned playfully, as he knelt down to be at level with the small Shadow Pokemon patting it's head safely. "Heheh, don't hurt her feelings Loryn. She is a normal Pokemon, she's only just had the door to her heart closed off, by artificial means. She told me so when I first got her." Seth glanced over his shoulder to Maya, who as well must've wanted to know the ansewer to the question. "But I'll be kind enough to ansewer you anyway." He paused getting back to his feet. "I can see them, the Shadow Pokemon, that is. I'm afraid that's honestly the best way I can describe it." Seth motioned with his head that Mawile was free to wander about. Taking up her trainer's offer of freedom, Mawile gleefully pressed passed Loryn, over to Maya, who still had an expression of discontent towards Seth. "Will?" The Pokemon uttered quietly up to the Trainer.

"I've always been able to view the dark aura around those Pokemon that have had their hearts closed, and their emotions sealed. Oh, and before you start freaking out over my Mawile, let it be known that I've been with her a long time, and there's nothing to worry about." Seth continued to intercept any objections the two girls might have about letting a Shadow Pokemon wander about freely. "She's nearly, cured." Seth had his mouth open as if to continue, but he decided to end his statement there, he didn't want to overload the other trainers, and figured it best to ansewer questions they may have as they came.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charmeleon sighed again and turned his tail to the Vaporeon before again launching her into the air. Degrating it was, to Charmeleon, but he decided to deal with it. Keeping an eye on the protective Arcanine, too. The large dog Pokemon seemed almsot too cautious, not a good trait to have around Seth, being how he joked around, especially towards women. Charmeleon waited for Vaporeon to land a second time then sent her up into the air again. A small smile came over his face, it's been awhile since he had associated with a non-shadow Pokemon. And the happiness he was shareing with the Vaporeon started to make him lighten up a bit, as well.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Some people were just very irritating or had anger issues round here, and once again I added that to my list of ways to hate this place. I was making the experience worse for myself to be honest.

I got focused on the job. The demon could be anywhere around here, heck for all I know it could well be back at the inn, so I decide I should probably ask for some help. I trail my finger across my belt, which releases my five pokémon simultaneously in front of me and I give the situation. I decide to stay with Leafeon due it's small size and less adapted senses, and think of him more as an extra pair of eyes as I start to walk around the streets. After about 5 minutes I can feel something. I hadn't walked very fast so I was still very close to my previous location, but I could feel a presence. Of course, I'm stupid, the demon's invisible. My other 4 pokémon aren't too far and I call for them to return as they won't be of much use, but Gallade decides to stick by my side in case of an attack. Gallade is a good swordsman, as I am training to be, but he uses a different technique due to his shoulder being blades and can't really teach me too much, although like I said he is very skilled. "Swords dance," I say naturally and quietly, and with that, his elbow blades glow and intense white and extend a lengthy way. I notice there aren't too many people outside, except for one or two perhaps, and I seem to be across from a couple of homes and next to a tiny shriveled and vile looking park. Then with the corner of my eye I notice something in the park. Purple and red, large and thick mushrooms, the sign of a toxic demon. Now I know what I'm dealing with, and these guys aren't good. I had to deal with one of these a long time ago, and even with help it devoired a lot. Now I understand what Yon meant, because he knew that these demons at first are harmless and then they get stronger and more, active, the more the destroy, 'Treat it like a dog,' I got to lead it somewhere it can't destroy... Like the desert maybe?

Problem 1 - I can't hurt it yet.
Problem 2 - The Longer I wait the more it will destroy.
Problem 3 - The more it destroys, the stronger it gets, and the harder it is to kill.

It's a loop that helps this piece of sh** stay alive. Just then I notice a slight reflection. The demon is coming to form, and... it's heading in my direction. The sight of it fills my mind with something familiar. It's almost like a large muk, except maybe a mix of a muk and a trubbish, but it's got the usual red eyes that a demon would have. Strange looking demon to be so closely related to a pokémon, but I'm sure there are plenty like that, like the common demon looks a bit like haunter.

My feet quickly end up turning to run and Gallade has the same idea, because we both know this things immune, and then I get the idea of just ow large this thing is. It's the size of a two story building! It spreads out large, what I assume to be arms, and grabs on to buildings as it pushes itself along, although never breaking a roof. That's the beauty of demons, they can't really interact with anything but humans and pokémon, therefore, only very powerful demons cause destruction, but this thing probably could pollute the water source if it hasn't already and destroy the trees, which I believe it already has.

I end up back at the inn, and decide I should probably stop here, after all the demons just going to get stronger the more I run. Drat what am I supposed to do now?

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2017
Loryn smirked slightly. "Perhaps I will." She put her hands on her hips, and continued to listen as he explained what happened to Mawile - and the rest of the Shadow Pokemon. Mawile looked so happy, it was hard to believe she had her heart closed off, until Seth stated that she was nearly cured. Loryn gave him her first real smile since she met him. "It's nice what you're doing for these Pokemon," she murmured, then looked up with a sincere look on her face. "Sorry I was so rude when we first met. I just...wasn't exactly sure about you. But what you're doing here is good." Loryn looked down at the little Mawile. It's weird. I never would've imagined Seth so caring when I first met him. But when I see him with these Shadow Pokemon...It's like he's a whole different person.

Vaporeon giggled as Charmeleon launched her into the air again and again from his tail. Arcanine relaxed a tiny bit as he saw the lizard-like Pokemon had no intention of hurting his friend, but he still kept his guard up. At last, Vaporeon tumbled to the ground, exhausted from the play session. She grinned up at Charmeleon, as if to thank him. Arcanine sighed and walked over to the pair, and helped Vaporeon onto her feet. He gave Charmeleon an unsure look; he didn't exactly trust the Pokemon, but Vaporeon seemed to like him, so he couldn't be that bad.

Years
Seth laughed at Loryn's reponse to the private show, then harder as she stated her appreciation for what he was doing for the True Wild Pokemon and how she was unsure of him at first. "Don't start acting like you know me...you might get in too deep." Seth reponded mysteriously. "Still your lack of critisim is...appreciated." the last word came out once again sarcastically. It wasn't long after that the ex-police officer made his way into the building. "Back again so soon, fuzz? You miss me?" He taunted. Moving over to Maya, waiting to see her reaction to all this information about the Shadow Pokemon he was keeping. She unlike Loryn, didn't seem like the type to just change her way of thinking, it was pretty obvious she had some type of grudge against Seth himself.

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2017
"Don't worry. I wouldn't be caught dead hanging around the likes of you," Loryn shot back, looking him up and down. If he was going to play the cold sarcastic type, well then she'd do it right back. She looked up as the man from before entered the Inn. Seth taunted him, and she rolled her eyes. This kid deserves to get punched, she thought, her kind mood from before melting away. Loryn glanced at the other girl, wondering how she would react to everything Seth had just revealed. She seemed to be stubborn on the way she thought, and probably wouldn't react the same way.

Daisuke Mitsuharu

Punching Bag
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2023
"So.. in short, you take 'Shadow' Pokemon from trainers you see unfit to care for them. That's nonsense. How can you justify that a trainer is 'unfit,' in your eyes, when you have no, nada, zilch knowledge of their circumstances." Maya asserted boldly, with a slight crescendo in her tone of voice; truth be told, Seth's rather undying motive disgusted her beyond belief; words couldn't even begin to articulate the vehement aversion that she bore towards him. "Don't you see what you've just said.. ? You make it seem like you're the only person in the world who understands 'Shadow' Pokemon, just because you possess the power to see into their aura."

Years
Seth smiled his attention turned from the ex-cop, to Loryn, then finally to Maya, who decided to make her statments known. "You make it seem like you're the only person in the world who understands 'Shadow' Pokemon, just because you possess the power to see into their aura." she announced with the same disgust in her voice she geared toward him the night before. "Ansewer me this then. Do you know anyone else that can truly understand 'Shadow Pokemon?' Because if you do I'd gladly like to meet the individual that can." He pressed over next to his Mawile again, "She likes you Maya. Your so open minded, and stick to your beliefs." Pausing a moment he narrowed his eyes to the girl. "Wonder how I know that? Because along with my 'power' to see the aura of the True Wild Pokemon...I also possess the ability to understand and commune with them on a telepathic level." Raising to his feet, returning Mawile to her Ultraball. He held his gaze on Maya. "Why Shadow Pokemon exclusively? I don't know, perhaps we just got so much in common." He continued deviously. "So in short, I take Shadow Pokemon from trainers that I know are unfit to care for them."

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Thud! The sound of a large object hitting the inn could be heard, that was the arm of this thing. It was still invisible but Yuki could now see the faint outline of the creature starting to pull itself along to Yuki. Soon, soon.

Ach too close. I was now situated right outside the door, and to be honest I was quite nervous, one wrong move and this thing go kaboom!

"The power of God conceals me, grant me the sword that forbids thee." In a second I pull out my samurai sword, only slightly smaller due to my forgetfulness of the lines. I pull it out in front of my hoping that it shall keep the demon back, but it's starting to become visible to human eyes. A slight shimmer of color spray across the beast's body and shows tat is is of a lime green and purple color, symbolizing all it's worth, pollution. I tell myself not to panic, and to just find the right time that this sword can slice and weaken the being, but I find no time, and in a matter of 20 seconds the being is in full form and lets out a roar unheard of. Now I understand, the demon is using the muk like appearance to fool the humans, make them believe a giant muk is terrorizing the town instead of a monstrous demon. Clever satan. I step back a little to curse myself for being too slow, as now I have to put in double the effort to kill this son of a gun. My body is almost full with rage and I see several people attempting to take it down with pokémon attacks but to no prevail. I need distractions but where the hell would I get one?

Daisuke Mitsuharu

Punching Bag
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2023
'.. Urgh. And we are back in square one, again.'

"I guess I can't sway your resolve about this can't I? Just agree to disagree, fair enough?" Maya lamented.

It was certain that further controversy was superfluous and just plain redundant; and of course, it would only dim the blissful spirits of others; and for goodness' sake, it was an amiable morning, to say the least; who, in their sane mentality, would take pleasure in marring such an especial occasion? Of course, Maya wouldn't dare.

"Sorry for earlier. I guess I was a tad bit harsh on you." Maya apologised.

Truth be told, she loathed having to demonstrate such an intense aversion towards an individual, despite of who they were or what they were like; granted, she isn't particularly the type of person to hold such petty grudges.

"That's a cute 'Vaporeon' you have there! Isn't it, Seth? I just want to pet it, so badly!" She remarked gleefully, bearing a strikingly merry gaze towards Loryn.

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2017
Loryn listened as Maya and Seth argued back and forth on their beliefs of the Shadow Pokemon, but she didn't interrupt. Finally, Maya suggested that they 'agree to disagree' and move on. She spaced out slightl, not really listening anymore, until the other girl brought up Vaporeon. She was admiring it's adorable looks, and made a not-so-subtle hint that she wished to pet it. Loryn smlied at the her. "Thanks! She's really young and super friendly, so I'm sure she wouldn't mind if you pet her," she paused and looked at the three Pokemon who were outside; Vaporeon had been playing with Charmeleon, and Arcanine was watching the two warily. She turned to grin at Seth. "Looks like your Charmeleon made a new friend."

Years
Seth about to comment to both the girls watched as the ex-cop, stranger pulled a sword out seemingly thin air. Then as then quite obviously a giant blob monster began terrorizing the outside of the Inn. 'I kill things that arn't supposed to be here.' The quote that the young sword wielding man had spoken earlier came back into Seth's mind. "Yeah, that's great and all, but it looks like we too made a new friend." He changed the subject motioning towards the outside of the Inn, where the Muk like demon 'stood. Several people outside the Inn were attempting to subdue the beast with their Pokemon.

Rushing over to the man with the sword Seth smirked, "Ah, so it wasn't metophorical afterall, eh?" He questioned almost too calmly. "Guessing that's the 'demon' you were sent to take care of then?' He added, but before getting an ansewer he called through the front door for Charmeleon to assult the monster with a Flame Thrower. Doing as told the fire lizard lept back pulling Vaporeon with him, then shoving the blue Pokemon even further behind him Charmeleon roared before unleashing a stream of fire from his mouth that began scourching the left side of the demon.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
It was that dude again from earlier, exactly what I needed, although he seemed arrogant in a way so I decided not to be upfront and tell him he was a distraction up front, but hint that he could help. His pokémon had already begun attacking the demon but I didn't bother to say, 'it's useless,' because this might actually help me take it down from behind. I turned to him and nodded with no emotion and ran off around the demon, my sword help in one hand. I grab a pokéball and release my gallade, then I clip the ball back on my belt and continue to run around this beast. I'm behind the beast, and in front of several walls, I'm completely invisible now. I turn around to see the back of this monster, who is currently distracted by the ongoing attacks and try to figure out my plan.

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2017
"What are you talking abou-" Loryn stopped mid-sentence, gaping at the Muk-like creature that the man from before was attacking. She watched as Charmeleon pushed Vaporeon behind him and let loose a Flamethrower. Arcanine stood a few meters back. "Arcanine, you help out and use Flamethrower too!" she yelled, running towards the group. The canine growled and let loose the fiery attack side by side with Charmeleon's.

Vaporeon was pushed behind Charmeleon, seemingly to protect her. She narrowed her eyes, squeaking out: "Vay! Vapor!" and let loose Aurora Beam toward the monster. She could show that she was strong too!

Daisuke Mitsuharu

Punching Bag
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2023
"What.. ?"

Maya was at a loss for words; truth be told, she was quite apprehensive. There stood a considerably grand violet mire, that closely embodied the 'Muk' species; it looked quite menacing. Of course, it had to be dispersed of, in order to restore the stability of the presently uproarious tavern; it was an utter bedlam.

"Togekiss, aid the others as well; aura sphere, continuous fire." She remarked authoritatively. Aware of Maya's gentle, but austere behest, the elegant fowl began molding a sphere of azure aura, only to be released in an uninterrupted succession.

Years
Seth could see that the barrage of Pokemon attacks wasn't doing much if any damage to the demon, however he also noted that Yuki was making his way behind the beast. "C'mon, Fuzz! Hurry it up! It's what you live for, right?!" He called looking to his Charmeleon who stopped his fire breath, but only for a moment. "Keep it up!" Seth encouraged his Pokemon who inhaled deeply, then let loose a second even larger stream of fire. 'Damn it, where did this thing come from?' Seth thought glaring at the beast holding another ball in his hand, ready to let out another Pokemon to cause an even larger distraction, but only if need be. His gaze redirected to be looking at Maya, who sent out her Togekiss to lend a hand with multiple Aura Spheres. "This isn't working!" He stated the obvious waiting for Yuki to make his move.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
The beats was still distracted by the oncopming attacks, so it couldn't move or get stronger, which was perfect. I try to find a good place to implant my sword but I get the image that the soul might have sunk to the bottom of the demons insides, which would make it difficult to locate. I see gallade working on his own around the back, gently digging into the side of the being, tearing away small bits of sludge that appear slower than he digs, then I get the idea. I put my finger on my belt and trace it along untill I'm at number 3, and press the button firmly to release leafeon. I call the order for magical leaf and she starts to work her way in to te back, creating a small hole. This is probably only possible because the two are concentrating on this and being so close up. I look through the hole and try to figure out what I see, just more purple and slight tinges of green, noting out of the ordinary. I pull out my sword which is laying by my side and slowly indent it into the demon, just to make it say something, give the others ope that they are doing something too it, after all if they stop, this is over. It's now or never. As soon as I instruct the command the demon is going to turn towards us, so I got to be as fast as possible. I then retrace along my pokéballs to number 5 and release my skarmory. I hop on quickly and then unstruct my pokémon to charge in the tunnel. Hopefully makiing a hole should uncover a vital spirit part, or perhaps it will just kill it altogether, I don't know. I put my sword in front, so anything will hit the sword before skarmory, then call the order. Time slows for a second, and then the quick sludge difgging commences, although some parts are slowly healed the entrance is still big enough to fit trough after 20 seconds. The beast notices the damamge from the back and starts his rotation, although I notice this too early and call forth fro skarmory to fly. My sword piercing anything in front of us that remains, I stop when I notice the gel like structure shows the outside world. I don't want to b noticed, so I call for skarmory to back down, and fly back down the tunnel, this time, my sword is above my head. This seems to do the trick. I see a small sparks as my demonic sword collides with the goo to show itself starting to dissolve. I get out of the hole and quickly return 4 and 3 to their pokéballs, and fly upwards and over the walls and into a different ally way. I don't bother looking back at how it looks as it dies, there's just too much pity in watching something die, even if it is a demon. I swerve round and find myself behind the inn. I return 5 to it's pokéball and walk past the ally ways and into the street were all the commotion is happening. I notice that the creature has gone, been taken back to Gehenna where it belongs.Long day, but a succseful mission, and better still I didn't look the hero and made the townsfolk seem a little more secure as if they did all the work, so it's a win win situation. I make my way over to seth quickly, and look him dead in the eyes.

"Nobody knows, leave it at that." I turn my back and head back a couple of steps and once again release 5, skarmory.

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2017
Loryn watched as the mysterious man 'killed' the demon skillfully, using both his Pokemon and his sword. She turned away as the monster crumbled to the ground, her stomach feeling queasy. Once it dissolved back into nothing, she turned back to her two Pokemon. "Are you guys okay!?" she fretted, checking them both over for cuts or bruises. Once she was satisfied that they were okay, Loryn stepped back and grinned at Vaporeon. "That was so brave of you! And my, was that Aurora Beam as beautiful as ever!"

The little blue Pokemon jumped up and down in pleasure of being complimented. "Vapor! Poreon! Vaporeon!" She turned to look at Charmeleon with gleaming eyes, then pounced on his tail again.

Loryn smirked at Vaporeon, then glanced at Arcanine. "Thank you," she murmured, scratching behind his ear. He grinned and barked at his trainer happily. Loryn looked up as the man said something to Seth, then released his Skarmory again. She didn't even bother hiding her look of suspicion this time.

Years
Seth rose a brow, "Nobody knows what?" He questioned not too loud, it was more to himself. Charmeleon sighed and launched the Vaporeon once more, but then took the opportunity to move into the Inn next to his trainer. "Way to lend a hand there, Charmeleon." Seth complimented his partner who sneered his disapproval. He knew that his techniques were powerless against the demon. Turning back to Yuki once more who sent out his Skarmory, "Hey hero, gunna just leave like that? Not even a 'your welcome.'" He spoke sarcasticlly, as usual. Before turning his back to Yuki as well and nodded to Maya. "Agree to disagree, I like that. And I doubt your too sincear about the whole appology over being harsh thing. Admit it your not." He added with a smirk.

Back