• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: [Pkmn Em Hack]Pokemon Eissturm (Icestorm)

What do you think about this hack?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
Hey is day/night system a script or did you terribly(in a good way)edit G/S/C because i don't know how this is possible.
Thats a nice game your making tutti.
Never mind about the day/night thing i didn't read the rom base.
I'm not going to brownnose but why did you use emerald?
Its way unstable.

ZodiacDaGreat

Working on a Mobile System
Years
Hey is day/night system a script or did you terribly(in a good way)edit G/S/C because i don't know how this is possible.
Thats a nice game your making tutti.
Never mind about the day/night thing i didn't read the rom base.
I'm not going to brownnose but why did you use emerald?
Its way unstable.
The Day/Night System is an ASM script implemented ingame, with ASM anything is possible!!
Well, Tutti has his reasons, anyways Emerald isn't unstable!!! Depends on how you hack!

Mastermind_X is currently planning a Day/Night System tut, but he must first figure out how to make it work on Fire Red. We'll see a tut sooner or later.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
So i was right.
It is a script.
and emerald is almost always unstable.
It does depend on how you hack which makes tutti even better at hacking than almost all of us in the forums.
don't yell at me Zodiacdegreat.Or i will yell at you!
Anyways it was a question to tutti.

Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2008
Read Mastermind's editing worldmap tut for indepth understanding! All I can say is:
For R/S/E use cyclone
For FR/LG use a hexeditor on zel's mapbase
insert the map tileset and GFX, use AdvanceMap1.9 to edit the data(flightpoints and other things)
hope that helps

Yea thanks
really helpful i just needed to edit my world map coz im makin my own game and need to make a new world map...

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
I see some talk about the day/night system, which is awesome, everyone knows that. But, I'm a little concerned about the lack of updates around here. Any sweet info to share with us, Tutti?

GKS

Retired Hacker
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2013
Day and night system and good graphics, really good. Good luck.

Apple Inc.

This Changes Everything. Again
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 29, 2023
Hmm, no Tutti in a while. I guess school work is getting in the way of ROM hacking just like it is with me. Or parents are strict when it comes to computer time. Well keep this hack going and updates are always amazing from you.

Epsilon

Shiny Scizor
Years
It would be great if you'd update the thread a bit more.
I'd love to here of some new developments!

Tutti

Developer of Pkmn Dawn MMORPG
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
Update 05/01/2008

Heyho,
many users and romhackers wrote an immense amount of PM's / E-Mails/ ICQ- or MSN-Messages the last weeks and all of them wanted to know what had happened to Pokemon IceStorm. In most of the cases I only answered that it would give something new soon.
But the truth is that I didn't work on IceStorm since december 2007, due to huge problems in my real life which nearly led to IceStorm's complete abandonment. The only reason I decided to continue the work was your great feedback.
Sadly I wasn't able to do anything in the last 5 months – due to different reasons in my life. I recommend you not to ask anything about that – just accept it.
But after a long speech, my hack "Pokemon IceStorm" is 100% back again. A lot of people will ask when the promised beta will finally be released. I'm sorry to say, but it will definitely take until summer. It's because I have to get used to work again after my intermission. But it WILL come. Surely!
I'm planning to publish new features the next weeks, so please be patient.
In addition to that i created a newsfeed for Pokemon IceStorm. You'll get a e-mail about every update if you register your e-mail adress.

Link to the registration for the newsletter: Click me

I don't have new pics for you, this time, but there will be some in the next time.

Yours sincerly
Tutti

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Hey, welcome... back? Tutti!

Well, even if we dont see images, at least it'll be good to hear about something you implemented in the game.

Good luck with it, as always. There's no way the first hack with the day/night feature will be forgotten! ;)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 9, 2021
Go to see that you're back in action Tutti, and I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Tutti

Developer of Pkmn Dawn MMORPG
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
Thank you ^^
Well will see if you like it or not. But it will take somt time.

ZodiacDaGreat

Working on a Mobile System
Years
Alright, you're back!
I guess it's just as you said, "my hack will never be abandoned". Goodluck. Theres a really bright future for this hack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back