• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby/Sapphire/Fire Red/Leaf Green club

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
santadidit102 said:
hey ppl....i still dont have any lv.100's but can someone suggest a team that i can use against the e4?all my pokemon r:

charizard
caterpie
pidgey
rattata
spearow
raichu
nidoran(both)
nidorina
clefable
vulpix
paras
diglett
geodude
slowpoke
doduo
hypno
krabby
electrode
exeggute
hitmonlee
rhyhorn
lapras
flareon
kabuto
aerodactyl
snorlax
zapdos
articuno

and if i need to evolve a pokemon,tell me and i will

Lost my players guide, so I'll do this from memory.

Okay, Zapdos will prove very usefull here. Teach it Thunderbolt if it doesn't already know it. Lorieli (1st e4) has mostly water pokemon:

Lorieli:

Dewgong (1st)
Cloyser
Slowbro
Jynx
Lapras

Charizard works well vs. Jynx, and Zapdos will take out all the others.

Bruno:

Onix (1st)
Hitmonlee
Hitmonchan
Onix
Machamp

Any good water pokemon can take out Onix. Lapras will work well with surf. Hypno, or a flying type (not zapdos as you need it elsewhere) would (hopefully) work. May need backup on machamp.

Agatha:

Gengar (I think it's gengar...) (1st)
Golbat
Haunter
Arbok
Gengar

Psychic works very well here, but watch out for Ghost attacks. If any of your pokemon know a dark move, it'll be good here. If you teach clefable Psychic, itll work.

Lance:

Gyrados (1st)
Aerodactyl
Dragonair
Dragonair
Dragonite

One word. Lapras. Use your Zapdos 1st, but lapras's Ice Beam on everything else.

Gary:

It looks like you chose charmander... so:

Pigeyot (1st)
Rhydon
Exeggutor
Arkanine
Alakazam
Blastoise

Zapdos on the 1st and last. Sruf for Rhydon & arkanine. Chairzard can get exeggutor. Alakazam will be tough, just through all you have at it. A pokemon with high Atk,and Sp.Def is ideal (clefable).

Until I know your pokemon's levels, this is the best I can do:

Zapdos@Magnet

Thunderbolt
Drill Peck
--
--

(The last two can realy be anything.)

Lapras@Mystic Water or Nevermeltice

Surf
Ice Beam
Body Slam (only if attack is high enough)
--

Charizard

Wing Attack
Flamethrower
--
--

Clefable (if high enough level)

Psychic
Sing
(Any good normal attack such as return)
--

Your other two best pokemon.

Hope this helps ya.

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
santadidit102 said:
did u give me 1 too?i was wondering where it came from so hec i asked

The E4 guide i did was for you.

Eevee_evolutions said:
Man you did that from memory?!God I wish my memory was that good!

I knew R/B realy well. I spent a while playing it over-and-over, back before I knew anyone else with a pokemon game.

santadidit102

GFX Artist
Years
SkinnyGreenMan said:
Lost my players guide, so I'll do this from memory.

Okay, Zapdos will prove very usefull here. Teach it Thunderbolt if it doesn't already know it. Lorieli (1st e4) has mostly water pokemon:

Lorieli:

Dewgong (1st)
Cloyser
Slowbro
Jynx
Lapras

Charizard works well vs. Jynx, and Zapdos will take out all the others.

Bruno:

Onix (1st)
Hitmonlee
Hitmonchan
Onix
Machamp

Any good water pokemon can take out Onix. Lapras will work well with surf. Hypno, or a flying type (not zapdos as you need it elsewhere) would (hopefully) work. May need backup on machamp.

Agatha:

Gengar (I think it's gengar...) (1st)
Golbat
Haunter
Arbok
Gengar

Psychic works very well here, but watch out for Ghost attacks. If any of your pokemon know a dark move, it'll be good here. If you teach clefable Psychic, itll work.

Lance:

Gyrados (1st)
Aerodactyl
Dragonair
Dragonair
Dragonite

One word. Lapras. Use your Zapdos 1st, but lapras's Ice Beam on everything else.

Gary:

It looks like you chose charmander... so:

Pigeyot (1st)
Rhydon
Exeggutor
Arkanine
Alakazam
Blastoise

Zapdos on the 1st and last. Sruf for Rhydon & arkanine. Chairzard can get exeggutor. Alakazam will be tough, just through all you have at it. A pokemon with high Atk,and Sp.Def is ideal (clefable).

Until I know your pokemon's levels, this is the best I can do:

Zapdos@Magnet

Thunderbolt
Drill Peck
--
--

(The last two can realy be anything.)

Lapras@Mystic Water or Nevermeltice

Surf
Ice Beam
Body Slam (only if attack is high enough)
--

Charizard

Wing Attack
Flamethrower
--
--

Clefable (if high enough level)

Psychic
Sing
(Any good normal attack such as return)
--

Your other two best pokemon.

Hope this helps ya.

oh....crap....i put zapdos and articuno in there.......*curses*i need to catch them....where r they?

btw thnx for doing that!!!i really needed it!!!:):):):):)

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
You can catch Articuno in the Seafoam islands (bringing some one with dig is a good idea, to get out quicker). Zapdos is at the power plant. You'll get there by surfing north of the pokemon center by the rocktunnel.

santadidit102

GFX Artist
Years
thnx im doing that right now.....
____EDIT______

should i use great balls or ultra balls?

____EDIT2_____

HOW DO I GET DIVE?strentgh?waterfall?

Last edited:

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
santadidit102 said:
should i use great balls or ultra balls?

Ultra balls are 2.0x the chance the catch rate as a pokeball, wheras Great balls are 1.5x the chance.

If you have enough money, ultra balls would work much better.

If you can get timer balls, they work the best (keep the battle going for a long time).

Save before you battle it, and keep trying until you get it. Use a sleep attack (maybe snorlax's yawn), and get it's hp low, then start throwing balls at it.

santadidit102 said:
HOW DO I GET DIVE?strentgh?waterfall?

STRENGTH: Get the Gold Teeth in the Safari Zone, and give them to the Warden in Fucia City. His house is right beside the Fishing Guru's house.

WATERFALL: Obtainable in the Icefall Cave on four island after beating the Pokemon League.

DIVE: Sadly, dive is onobtainable in Lg/Fr. There is no place where you need it outside of battle, and the only way to teach it to a pokemon is to trade it to Ru/Sa, and teach it there, then trade it back.

santadidit102

GFX Artist
Years
SkinnyGreenMan said:
Ultra balls are 2.0x the chance the catch rate as a pokeball, wheras Great balls are 1.5x the chance.

If you have enough money, ultra balls would work much better.

If you can get timer balls, they work the best (keep the battle going for a long time).

Save before you battle it, and keep trying until you get it. Use a sleep attack (maybe snorlax's yawn), and get it's hp low, then start throwing balls at it.

STRENGTH: Get the Gold Teeth in the Safari Zone, and give them to the Warden in Fucia City. His house is right beside the Fishing Guru's house.

WATERFALL: Obtainable in the Icefall Cave on four island after beating the Pokemon League.

DIVE: Sadly, dive is onobtainable in Lg/Fr. There is no place where you need it outside of battle, and the only way to teach it to a pokemon is to trade it to Ru/Sa, and teach it there, then trade it back.

k thnx skinnygreenman

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
Hey guys Im back and Im sorry for not posting I have been busy elsewhere and I am back XD. What is the topic XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
santadidit102 said:
umm.......what is ur strongest pokemon and what level and where did u get it?

hows that?

^that's the topic.

Well, for me, I have trained several pokemon to lv.100, so I have a few choices... I'd say my Lv.100 Adamant Slaking. I hatched it as an egg, though you get slakoth normaly in the Pettalburg Woods.

The reson I say it's my best is it's Hyper Beam:

150 base power + STAB + 400 some Attack = 1HKO!

I also taught it Earthquake and Shadow Ball to get rid of the types Hyper Beam cant take out.

The other reson I use Hyper Beam is becaue Slaking will loaf around next-turn anyway, so Hyper Beam's Recharge turn is overlooked.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
Ok I havent really played my Sapphire for a while but i think my best Pokemon is:

Blaziken (Male)
Lv.65.
Ability: Blaze Nature: Quite
Met: Route 101
HP: 196 Attack: 188
Defense: 109 Sp.Attack:190
Sp.Defense: 108 Speed: 126

Attacks
Overheat
Blaze Kick
Brick Break
Sky Uppercut

That is pretty basic but oh well XD.

In the next few days I am gonna be focusing on my new LG game XD.

Plus if you aint got a banner, if someone could give me boxart I could try Making one XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Back