• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Request a Moveset / Simple Q&A / Breeding Questions

S+M staff are great

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
You'll have to chain-breed to get it I'm pretty sure, maybe Jumpluff for Aromatherapy and then Breloom for Counter I guess.

Alternatively they is a Move Tutor for Counter but I think that's for Emerald though I may be wrong.

Both together cant be bred.

Its, egg move it Aroma and then Emerald/FRLG tutor for Counter.

Ru-Kun

bleh...
Years
Ehh, that set is kind of iffy. If you want Sleep Powder, Power Whip, and the HP recovery, I'd just suggest the standard Knock Off set:

Tangrowth@Leftovers
Chlorophyll
Impish Nature
252 HP/228 Def/28 Spe

• Sleep Powder
  • Power Whip
  • Knock Off
  • Leech Seed
Sleep Powder to take out a foe for a little bit, Knock off their item, and some of their effectiveness is totally out the window. Leech Seed gives you recovery while forcing switches to opponents that don't want their HP sucked away, and Power Whip is a sustainable STAB move.

So is Leech Seed better than ingrain? Could you explain the difference?

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
So is Leech Seed better than ingrain? Could you explain the difference?

Leech Seed steals 1/8th of your opponents HP every turn and gives it to you, Ingrain only heals you 1/16th and doesn't take health from your opponent. So Leech Seed is definitely a better choice.

ChronicEdge

Space Lion
Years
Ingrain is good if you're really worried about your opponent using Whirlwind or Roar, but Leech Seed is pretty much always a better choice.

Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2010
Can this work as a Physical sweeper. I didn't wanted to use SubSeed so i came up with this.

poke286_2.png
@Toxic Orb
Adamant nature(+Atk -SpAtk)
EV: 252 Atk 252 Spe
Trait/Ability: Poison heal

Facade
Mach punch
Swords dance
Seed bomb

I thought i needed a Physical sweeper for my new team, However i didn't wanted to use any of those: Metagross, Tyrantiar, Scizor, Machamp, or Lucario so i thought i could make a own sweeper that i had never seen before.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 1, 2010
Leech Seed on a Physical Sweeper Breloom ? use Swords Dance instead , its good for Breloom .

Years
Well, I'm kind of a new player to the wifi era and I just need to know a couple of things.

I just need to know if I use or the other player uses moves that raises stats on my pokemon or lower stats like...curse,DD,Overheat,Clam mind,DracoM,etc...if I switch out or get roar out...Do the effects of those moves still stay on or will they reset?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 1, 2010
Kk thanks. Does it looks good beside tht?
it looks good , but I prefer Lucario for SD Purposes because it got ExtremeSpeed and Close Combat .
Well, I'm kind of a new player to the wifi era and I just need to know a couple of things.

I just need to know if I use or the other player uses moves that raises stats on my pokemon or lower stats like...curse,DD,Overheat,Clam mind,DracoM,etc...if I switch out or get roar out...Do the effects of those moves still stay on or will they reset?

they will reset .

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 1, 2010
No ..... I mean dont use Carnivine and use Cacturne , because Cacturne have a better speed ,Atk , and SpA . not to mention that Cacturne can learn Sucker Punch .

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 1, 2010
for myself , I dunno because it doesnt have good benefits over other Grasses ....

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2018
What Pokemon can summon Sunlight or Rain that aren't named Kyogre and Groudon?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 1, 2010
What Pokemon can summon Sunlight or Rain that aren't named Kyogre and Groudon?

there isnt any pokemon other than Kyogre and Groudon that can summon the Sunlight and Rain . you should use leads with Rain Dance / Sunny day =/ ......

Back