• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

2 = s apparently??? I would've thought that it'd be 5, but I can't speak 1337/L33T/HOWEVER IT'S SPELLED NOWADAYS so I wouldn't know.

I'm really POed about my school's new firewall right now. It's blocking pretty much everything (except for forums like this).

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Use ALL the proxies! 8D

And yeah. It's not even 1337 speak, I don't think. It's Homestuck. All I need to know to accept it xDD;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

There are so many Homestuck characters around the Dreamwidth world I've grown pretty used to seeing the Homestuck speak. :v Not that I would really type in it unless I play a Homestuck character (which I don't because I have read it hurrhurr).

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

Personally, I think my life is wonderful~ ...Save for this school's new firewall blocking everything. And ah, too lazy to read 1000+ pages of comics.

Speaking of DW, I'm thinking about getting back into it again, but I'm not completely sure.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I... need to play a non-Symphonia character in a roleplay. xD; I think I might play Apollo from Olimpos in Soul Campaign come June but I'm not too sure yet. But only do so if you think you can Rossu. Don't push yourself. ♥

The last thing I read was Tales of Symphonia... /sob my life is so centered around this series
BUT THE MANGA BEFORE THAT WAS DETECTIVE CONAN. :DD /.. yeah not much better. ;;

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

The only webcomic I can read 1000+ pages of is Megatokyo, but that's because it really pertains to my interests, ffffffff. (Anime/Manga and video games + Japan? Hells yeah.)

I'm still considering apping Wendy at Soul Campaign (unless someone else is now playing her there, of course). Heck, I picked the FT anime back up again and am now ever-so-tempted to icon her again XD; Butttt, I might wait 'til at least summer so I don't have too much on my plate ^^;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

If it helps the next app cycle after this one (people will start getting accepted on the 20th) is in June aka Summer! :'D Gives you plenty of time to work on an app, finish school, get back into DWRPing etc etc. There's just Natsu, Erza, and Lucy at SC still, and I don't think there's going to be any new castmates this round unless one that didn't reserve pops up.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Dave. Because while you will probably change to red text at least people will be able to understand you easier. :v

Cheese Doodles. ♥

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

Out of the Homestuck characters I've seen Dave is definitely my favorite XD;

Mm, next app. cycle makes it really tempting. I might just do it 8) (I'll definitely be out of school after June 1st~)

And dammit, now I want cheese doodles ;w; (Share with me pretty please? 8D)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Pft. I don't know the difference between trolls and kids. 8D; Karkat would be... okay? The caps would get annoying after a while though.

Yaaaaay! :D /WILL GIVE WENDY ALL THE CR AND SHE AND MITHOS CAN BE ADORBS TOGETHER OR SOMETHING.

Cheese Doodles sounds amazing right now. ;w; /jealous of Pokey.

Limanya

Page of Breath
Years

well, um.. the diiffrence ii2...um...troll2....

They are humanoid and approximately the same age as the kids. They have gray skin, sunken orange eyes with gray irises (according to Vriska, these fill in with the troll's blood pigment as they age), pointed teeth, and black hair. Their most noticeable features are the horns sprouting from their heads, which resemble candy corn. All twelve trolls have first and last names with six letters each.

Each troll is connected to one of the signs of the Zodiac. Each wears a shirt depicting his or her associated sign. Each troll's horns reflect their sign; for example, Tavros' are massive like a bull's, and Sollux has two pairs. Other qualities associated with Zodiac signs have also emerged, such as Nepeta's cat-like tendencies, Karkat's crabbiness and Kanaya's helpful, motherly nature.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Oh, I know what's a troll Thanks to roleplaying but I can't be bothered to care about who is what. But eh. I suppose I keep the differences in mind. Nepeta is currently my favorite troll, but then again she's the only one I've really gotten to meet in the roleplaying world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back