• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the first thing you did when you woke up?

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
i went to the washroom, washed me face and started playing temple run 2 on my mobile :P

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
Well, I just have lunch. I don't get up until around 11:30am most mornings, you know XD

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
When I actually got up, I was back in bed in under a minute. I don't know why, but apparently standing is/was quite painful for me. I then made myself get up, picked up my hoodie off the floor and pulled it on over my tshirt (my house is cold) and left my bedroom.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Today was a busy wake up for me. Got dressed, used the restroom, and took care of my truck. I had to do an emission test and get licesnse tab, as they expire in April. I also bought dog food for my grandma's dog

Guy

just a guy
Years
Literally the first thing I did was open my eyes. Then I proceeded to turn on the lamp at the side of my bed because it was dark and I couldn't see anything.

EGKangaroo

Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!
Years
I woke up and laid in bed for about 4 more hours, then I sneezed so hard that a big glob of snot shot out of my nose and stained my bedsheet (like, it was all bubbly and stuff). Then I had to clean it, went downstairs and made myself a cup of tea to alleviate my cold.

I am having so much fun today!

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
Years
Went on tumblr on my phone and was greeted by the Mishapocalypse. ****'s intense.
tumblr_inline_mkkl35tR7l1qz4rgp.png

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Today I woke up and then went back to sleep.. then woke up again.. went to the bathroom to shower and the usual morning stuff .. then packed some things away and went upstairs and woke my boyfriend by diving into the bed :333333

Back