• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the first thing you did when you woke up?

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Lol, today i woke up, slept again, woke up, slept again , woke up and i brush my teeth, ofc. Then I just eatch TV or log in on PC.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
When I woke up I first decided to lay there longer because I didn't want to get out of bed. It was after I checked my e-mail on my phone when I got up and proceeded to do the first thing I do everyday after getting out of bed: turn on my Bearded Dragon's lights (as I don't have anything to do it automatically yet).

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
I made Coffee and logged on to PC. Then I watched two episodes of Friends and the day went on from there.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
My usual morning routine includes going to the bathroom, wash my face, make some coffee, turn on the computer, and watch Full House on ABC Family. :3

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
I woke up because someone was knocking on my door and I barely remember the encounter and I might have been naked. Someone was talking about a dog or something.

Last edited:

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
I got out of bed, made breakfast, listened to some music, put some clothes on and went for a run.
All in all, pretty good morning.

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
I opened my eyes :3No, um I got ready for school :3

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Woken up by a call from a friend, after that, brushed my teeth and headed off to school.

Years
go back to sleep

Usually I'll reach for either my phone or my iPod, whichever is closest, and check what time it is. Depending on what time it is I'll either lay in bed for a little while longer and check facebook or something or I'll get up and shower and start my day.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Woken up by a call from a friend, after that, brushed my teeth and headed off to school.
You know my friend tends to wake me up with a call every day too D:
First thing I'll do is bundle up in my blankets and stay in my bed for another 10 or 15 minutes. Then I finally drag myself out of bed and change into appropriate clothing, depending on the day of week. Then my day goes on from there.
You call that crap appropriate clothing?

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Got dressed, a bit of breakfast (one of the diabetic meds require that I eat something), checked out what was new on PokeCommunity.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Procrastinated getting up. Then I got out of bed, went downstairs, and got on PC. Now I'm eating breakfast, which has the contents of a pill I have to take (it's a capsule, obviously) emptied into it. Once I'm done eating, I have to take a different pill, then will go brush my teeth and generally get ready.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I shot up and stumbled around the house trying to find my alarm to turn it off, only to discover once it was too late that it wasn't my alarm. The phone was ringing.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I eventually got up, went downstairs, turned music on, and started getting ready for a daytrip (packing my lunch, to be specific). Before I could finish that, though, my aunt called, so I was talking to her for a while before turning the music back up and continuing to get ready.

Back