• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Cutest Pokémon all Generation

Granzen

Pokefan
Years
Hey, Hey, my friends i make topic ! ^_^
The Cutest Pokemon of all Generation. ^^
What do you think about the Cutest Pokémon ? :)
The Cutest Pokémon of all Generation ! ^_^
I waiting for your opinion and don't forget to make reply ;)

zdude18

Lone Wolf
Years
i mean honestly im gonna go with pichu. im a guy, and even i get the cutesies whenever i see it in the anime.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Moving this over to Pokemon Voting Polls~

I find a lot of Pokemon to be adorable, so how am I supposed to decide on just one? :( The cutest Pokemon ever would have to be Latias. In Pokemon Heroes, she's adorable when she turns into a human and bonds with Ash & friends. Her shrills are so cute and aren't annoying to me. In-game, Latias is also very lovely to have outside the Pokeball in HGSS. She's so sweet and playful, willing to Fly and Surf me everywhere, yeaahhh.

Years
There are so many cute Pokemon I can't choose one! haha I guess, the cutest Pokemon ever designed is Togepi, I guess haha

tumblr_mgwgoexyeD1s3s5npo1_1280_large.png

Years
Alongside Togepi, I've always thought that Aron was a pretty cute Pokemon. Plus, it's final evolution turns out to be pretty strong (heck, it actually eats iron), so you can get the best of both cute and powerful out of the family.

Tetrakeet

Lilligant's Caretaker
Years
Definitely Lilligant. Her design is what got me back into loving Pokemon after all. I already plan to have one in my Y version as soon as possible too! ^ ^

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years
Ohh man lol Gen 5 for this one:

OSHAWOT

omg aww such a cute little bear thingy haha :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I'm ready to agree on Vulpix and Teddiursa. At least Vulpix is probably one of the cutest pokémon there is.

Another is Whimsicott though. It is so incredibly fluffy and cute.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
The cutest Pokemon in each generation, IMO, are:

I: Pikachu

II: Teddiursa

III: Torchic

IV: Piplup

V: tie between Joltik and Oshawott

Sirfetch’d

For me in gen 1 the cutest Pokemon would be Squirtle. It was my first and is super special to me and its a TURTLE which is super adorable.

Gen 2 would be Yanma just because I love bug Pokemon and its just an adorable little dragonfly.

Gen 3 would be CASTFORM ofc! Need I say more other than best Pokemon ever <3

Gen 4 would be the evolved Yanma, Yanmega <3

Gen 5 is Jellicent for me just because I am their number 1 fan and they are super cute :]

Back