• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could meet anyone from PC who would it be?

Years
If you could meet anyone at PC who would it be? Do you think you would be friends in them in real life? What would you say?

I would say AlexOzzyCake, TwilightBlade, and my pair Avishka!

So who would you want to meet? :D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
Ayselipera, Sydian, Shining Raichu, Morkula, Lightning, Livewire and Razor Leaf.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I've already met Algo Fonix, Lightning, Aegis, Ausedriel, Triforce89, Went, Captain Fabio, Mr. Catdog, Drakow, and Paralellzero.. (some other online friends I have met in person before too.)

But if I had to choose 3 PC members to meet that I haven't met before.. it would be in no particular order:
Pokejungle, Vendak, and Ryoutarou. Though I would love to meet even more people from here because there's so many of you guys that are awesome.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Pretty much anyone from #pokemonclubs, and that includes Ozzy, Olli, Sector, Amy, Davie, Raichu, Nathan and a few more to name but I don't want to make this a long list. xD

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Impo, Kawaii, Hybrid Trainer and Ozzy! n___n

Those are my primary 4.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Uhhhh

Sydian, Shining Raichu, Aerilyn, and Patchisou.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Broken_Arrow, Arch-San, Donavannj, Magdalena, LadyShiro, and Daichi come to mind as I've known them for quite a while now and they've earned my trust basically.

Years
I'd have to say TylerSymes, MidnightShine, Droomph, Limanya, TheFattestSnorlax, ShadowExcadrill, Diab_Low, Shining Raichu, Forever, Curious., Jellicent♀, Cirno, Hybrid Trainer, AlexOzzyCake, Olli97, Rodriguezjames55, ♪Twiggy♪, Ninjagon, GolurkIsDaBomb, Mineox100, Cosmotone8, Rainbow Arcanine, Psystar63 and AWsquared.

They are all on my friends list and I talk to them often.

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Klippy, Hiidoran, Patchisou Yutohru, Razor Leaf, Abnegation, Captain Fabio, Toshiro., Mac, TwilightBlade, TwistedPuppy, Igiko, Penatrait...I'm sure there are more so don't feel bad if I left you out plz! :(

I've met Mr Cat Dog! No pics though. :(

Years
If I make a list I will end up forgetting someone! :(

Already met:
Kura, Mr Cat Dog, Drakow and Went.

Want to meet:
Morkula, Vendak, Razor Leaf, Abnegation, BinaryPeaches, bobandbill, donavannj, Hiidoran, Hiroshi Sotomura, Hiiro, Klippy, Livewire, Patchisou Yutohru, Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers, Sydian and Zebeedoo.

Those are the people I would like to meet.​

Years
Time to make a long list!

I'd be interested in meeting Minzy, Winter's Dew, Leaf Storm, Anastasia.R, Logiedan, Abnegation, Apple Juice, Christos (for he is my twin), Miss Doronjo, Moogles, Igiko, Roswell, Yo Face Here, Went... I've got a few more friends on here I'd love to meet but can't think clearly atm, aha. uu;

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I'd love to meet an array of people here. My amazing paris Alex and Amy (AlexOzzyCake & ~Kawaii~), Andy (Shining Raichu), Eric (shinysearcher), Jake (Hiroshi Sotomura), Marcin (bobandbill), Nica (Forever), Sector (Sector Revenge), Megan (Meganium90/Leaf Storm), Olli (Olli97), Mac, TwilightBlade, Flubb, NintendoQueen, David (HybridTrainer), Kura, Morkula, Zet, Marin (Pkmn Trainer Yellow), Cirno, Sydian, miakalina, Zupplu and many many more! There's so many great people here, so it's hard to narrow it down to just three. ):

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
i would love to meet my pair Ralaia/The Shiny Umbreon in the Corner ,vaibhav, ganeshwar , mid, hikari, PokemonMasters, Ninjagon, Psystar63, BA (broken arrow), diab_low, ShadowExcadrill, Rodriguezjames55, olli, alex, Dalekhater, Faolan and many many more!

Last edited:
Back