• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Gold GBA

Status
Not open for further replies.

P. Mape

Grass / Flying Trainer
Years
nice screens. how about either of the following:

Pokémon Gold: Advance
Pokémon Golden Sunlight
Pokémon Glitter Gold

Matilira

Rom Hacker
Years
  • Seen Oct 27, 2021
I think that this hack is going to be really good. I really like the maps.

Gridiron

G/S for the DS
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 17, 2009
Looks good, but could you give me credit for my maps?

fedex_sc_14

FeDeX
Years
Wow thats is great(im argentine but i speak english)well thats proyect is awesome.I see this maps in other forum but that is not my problem.
Good Luck.

Last edited:
Years
Great game so far! I strongly support it! Also I would recommend the name GoldenSun and if you make a Silver remake (which would be great :P) SilverMoon. These names has been used in another two hacks (dead anyway, and the one was mine so I would let you use the name if you want). The names are not random though, in the Japanese Johto Opening of the Anime the words GoldenSun and SilverMoon are on I think it would be just great if you used them!
Anyway I have some questions and suggestions. To begin with, will be the day/night fuction on? (Seeing that you're hacking on FireRed I see that this will be difficult). Also since FireRed and LeafGreen are not supporting berry trees how is that gonna be made? Also, are you going to make also a remake of Silver? :P That would be really interesting. And also a suggestion. You say that you're going to put only Kanto and Johto Pokemon. I support this since as a remake of Gold, just like FireRed and LeafGreen where you mainly find Kanto Pokemon and some Johto in the islands. Is there any way to make a new Pokedex numbering? I mean to remake the Johto Pokedex. I actually prefer the national one, but I think as Gold remake it would be really nice to be realistic.
Sorry that I only criticise so far xD Really sorry xD Actually I should be doing that, this game looks like one of the best in the whole hacks history. :)

As_Stars_Go_Out

StraightXEdge
Years
  • Age 35
  • U.K.
  • Seen Feb 1, 2013
okay some new screens i have decided to use the original FR hero for now. thanks for your comments :)

route321.png

Route 32

route361.png

Route 36

after i have full done everything on these maps and after the scripts and texts are done upto this point a demo may come your way so keep checking

x DAN x

Matilira

Rom Hacker
Years
  • Seen Oct 27, 2021
This hack looks good. If there is going to have anything added, it would make it even better.

Years
Hey I see you use custom tiles. Good job I love them! Also, are you planning of making a Silver version too? It would be cool, having different Pokemon to catch in each one. Also I have name suggestions GoldenSun and SilverMoon (I'm mostly for that since it's being mentioned in the opening of the Anime in Japan so it would make them more "official" let's say) GoldenWing & SilverWing (you know, Lugia's and Ho-oh's wings) ChromeGold & TitaniumSilver

Years
  • Seen May 8, 2012
WOW!!!!
its look sooo good!!!
its look like the real gold
you are doind a good work!
keap on

Matilira

Rom Hacker
Years
  • Seen Oct 27, 2021
I can't wait for this hack to get done. I can do mapping and text editing if you want.

sahil

Mewtwo Hunter
Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2007
there hasn't bien a hack unleashed that has Jotho in it, has there?
if not you should really finish this hack!

Nova92

NovaShark Unlimited Webmaster
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 15, 2008
Great hack man, good luck

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 22, 2014
keep up the good work i really want to see a gold/silver remake

Status
Not open for further replies.