• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[RPGMXP] Pokemon Emerald: Beginning of the End

mustafa505

Aeon Developer
Years
The story is not bad if it is 1000 years after why not give futuristic outfits and instead of normal city a cyber City. And for quick transportation a Electric Warper or a Hover Car
Pokemon Centers changes . New Keyitems etc.
@kingsnivy
i am fed of your comments i have seen you are commenting some nonsense on almost all of these threads
and @all
lets try not going offtopic

Last edited:

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
Adding alot of people at the team will make the game one of the top games at PokeCommunity. And will be one of the super promising game, like CrazyNinjaGuy said. One day, you will be famous. okay WPP?

Pfft. If you're good at game desigin with decent spriting abilities; then a team is not needed. Having one won't make it instantly popular.

you just need determination. And time. lots of time.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
I am all for this game.
But i think 1000 years is a little to far
everything and anything would look different e.g people places pokemon everyting would have evolved which would mean starting from scratch D:

MilesG170

Team Enigma Founder
Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2015
I like the plot. It could end up being cliche, but I think it also has the potential to be great. Is this your first game too? If so, good luck. If not...good luck anyways. I'm interested to see the gameplay after the intro and see what you can do.

Years
  • Seen Nov 3, 2016
How about making the player characters older. 10 years old seems to be a bit young to seek vengeance. Still, everything else sounds great.

Last edited:

WillPowerPedro

https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2022
Dear pokecommunity friends,

I know everything is the same, but listen, I'm new to this and I'm trying my best. I know this and that, so just back off if your gonna tell me obvious questions! I barely have time to work on it and I am waiting for team members. (NOT kingsnivy)

Thank you, Cameron

Last edited:

Beegu

Is Waldo
Years
Do you still need an artist?
Timezone: Mountain time
Form of Contact: PM
Proof of work: My Avatar is Homemade NO STEALING!
Other: Your game sounds nice and reasonable. I create pokemon and fakemon only. No People (unless you want ugly folk in you game). I also am descent at mapping. I'm ready when you are!

Pharetra

zzzz
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 23, 2021
Is that a no? Either way, here is my mapping proof NO STEALING:

Protip: Pokécommunity has a PM System. Using Personal Messages (PMs for short) allows users to have a conversation with other members without spamming a thread.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OT:

I really like the plot, but, as CNG already said, I'd re-do some graphics, just to make it stand out some more. Good luck!

Back