• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Expert Emerald~ FINAL BETA RELEASED (Project Complete)

Overall Hack Rating!

• ★★★★★

Votes: 756 69.3%
  • ★★★★

Votes: 230 21.1%
  • ★★★

Votes: 60 5.5%
  • ★★

Votes: 10 0.9%
  • Votes: 35 3.2%

• Total voters

blue

gucci
Years
I've also noticed that nuzleaf also has a corrupted cry.

On route 108, on the abandoned ship in the cabin room were you can dive there's, well this when you try to leave the room.

View attachment 68819

View attachment 68820

This glitch has always been there and as for the corrupted cries, they've also been an ongoing problem since I started the hack really and it's come to a point where it's beyond fixable unfortunately.

Chronosplit

I play for keeps!
Years
  • Seen May 3, 2022
Oh man, this looks awesome!
I can't wait to play! Well, I would play it, but my R4's GBA Emulator doesn't support Emerald :o
Nice hack though!
Are you using a DSTWO? If so that's been doing that for years and years. If not I'm surprised you can even GBA. :U

Oh, and as for the seedot/nuzleaf, it's beyond fixing and has been since the hack was started. It's caused by Advance Map cutting into the wrong data, and the only way to fix it is to completely start the hack over from scratch. Otherwise it can only get worse (and yes, it has been and will be as long as work is being done). I doubt anyone would want to do that after all the time put into this hack, so I see no problem not fixing it in this particular case. >.<

Also this is a dumb request, but since you have rosa in why not Licklicky or Ambipom? They're both one of those that would be pretty much unphased by Gen III mechanics. It's probably not hard to find something not very used by players to replace or something for it.

Last edited:
Years
Nya, if he's going to add Gen IV pokes, why not my beloved Glaceon? ;_; I've never played the DS games because of the crap emulators, and I don't own a DS... that's why I want to have a Glaceon so much ;-;

Anyway, I'm gonna try this hack later, I'm interested :3 Even though I had a save corruption problem in the last hack I played, I'm going to give this one a try!

Chronosplit

I play for keeps!
Years
  • Seen May 3, 2022
Nya, if he's going to add Gen IV pokes, why not my beloved Glaceon? ;_;
Probably same reason as Leafeon, barely usable at all.

An already subpar movepool in Gen IV would render Glaceon with just at four moves correctly usable with it in Gen III mechanics: there would be literally nothing to run off of the huge Sp. Attack outside of ice moves and Hidden Power (every single idea in modern game uses Shadow Ball thanks to damage split because it's the only other type attack move to use with anything that resists, which would be an entire half of the game in Hoenn), and only hail with Ice Body/Substitute would be the viable way to use it ingame with maybe Wish.

It would maybe work with damage split, but even that would be hard with the before mentioned entire half of Hoenn. What a Glaceon would really need is not damage split but just a new movepool in general.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 5, 2013
Great hack,the only problem I have is that if i want to go to birth island, navel rock or one of the other islands you can get with the ferry, anytime I talk to the lady I flash the normal ticket, and can't go there. You know what's wrong? I have all the tickets and the old sea map from the battle frontier.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Great hack,the only problem I have is that if i want to go to birth island, navel rock or one of the other islands you can get with the ferry, anytime I talk to the lady I flash the normal ticket, and can't go there. You know what's wrong? I have all the tickets and the old sea map from the battle frontier.

You are talking to the lady at Lilycove and not the one at Slateport?

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2013
Eevee is one of those Event pokémon, but in the documents it says it can be found in Route 118, so...if I fail to capture the Event Eevee, can i still capture it in that Route or was it a typo?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Eevee is one of those Event pokémon, but in the documents it says it can be found in Route 118, so...if I fail to capture the Event Eevee, can i still capture it in that Route or was it a typo?
Check the game Pokedex for this... as you already encountered that species, you will see on its Pokedex bar its location if there is one.

blue

gucci
Years

Eevee can still be caught at Route 118, this allows players to access all five Eeveelutions. The only main reason I made Eevee an event Pokémon was to give everyone the opportunity to have an Eevee from near-to the start of the game.

Nya, if he's going to add Gen IV pokes, why not my beloved Glaceon? ;_; I've never played the DS games because of the crap emulators, and I don't own a DS... that's why I want to have a Glaceon so much ;-;

Anyway, I'm gonna try this hack later, I'm interested :3 Even though I had a save corruption problem in the last hack I played, I'm going to give this one a try!

I would love to add all of the Gen IV if I could, although Emerald only has a limited amount of free spaces for Pokémon which would eventually result in over writing currently existing Pokémon. If I do figure out a way to work around this then my next update would probably include the Sinnoh Pokémon.

Last edited:

AeroMaster7

Pokemon Master
Years
Eevee can still be caught at Route 118, this allows players to access all five Eeveelutions. The only main reason I made Eevee an event Pokémon was to give everyone the opportunity to have an Eevee from near-to the start of the game.

I would love to add all of the Gen IV if I could, although Emerald only has a limited amount of free spaces for Pokémon which would eventually result in over writing currently existing Pokémon. If I do figure out a way to work around this then my next update would probably include the Sinnoh Pokémon.

I believe that there are 25 free Pokedex spaces between Celebi and Treecko but I don't know what would happen if those placeholders are altered. Btw Love your hack :D

Years
Yeah Man, just add powerful 4th Gen pokes not all of them. You can remove unwanted existing Pokes like. Gulpin family etc..

Back